Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo (1367 Views)

The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia / My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Marshyt: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Akwa Ibom is now a place that attracts foreign investors, development has been large in the state. Kudos to Gov Udom Emmanuel
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Chocolatehawee: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Akwa ibom’s growth under Gov. Udom is really commendable
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Tobi2806: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
I visited this library and i must confess it's structure and aesthetics is top notch. Kudos to Udom Emmanuel on this �
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Tobi2806: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
I visited this library and i must confess it's structure and aesthetics is top notch �.. Kudos to Udom Emmanuel for this wonderful initiative
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Cocogravy: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Governor Udom Emmanuel is really doing well
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Chukaval: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Udom Emmanuel is such a great person
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by demiii: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
When you have a Governor like Udom Emmanuel that can spot and support talent, this kind of development would not be scarce in the state. Thanks to him for a job well done ✅
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by wandyj007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Interesting read. Great that Gov Udom Emmanuel is allowing talent thrive in the state.
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Jozieh: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
All round improvement by Udom Emmanuel in the state... Wonderful work
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Aduramigbemi: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Governor Udom Emmanuel is surely the best at this. Always doing great for the state, so commendable
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by ogbeniskilla(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
All the Udom Emmanuel administration is doing in Akwa Ibom is so incredible and I can’t wait for all these efforts to start attracting more people to the state.
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by NigelCundy: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Udom Emmanuel has done brilliantly. Final!
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Dejisama: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wow this is great one from Udom Emmanuel tbh
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Originalsly: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Is this thread about the Governor Udom Emmanuel?.... or the works by Ani Udosen? I had to recheck. I'm not easily impressed by artwork period... e.g... the Mona Lisa .... one of the most revered work of art ... that would never ever be hung even on the wall of my toilet. Not at all impressed.
The Reader 2..... I'm impressed a whole lot! I love the perspective... and seen all sorts of photos and drawings and paintings and cartoons of people reading books ... but never ever from this perspective. This one is deep .... and soooooo appropriate for a library. Even if someone can't read... they will figure the building has something to do with learning ... either a school or library.
The unfinished bust ..... I had to look again! ... that one like it has life ... in fact it looks more alive than some living people I know ... not naming any name. I am impressed.... I would love to see both up close.
Re: The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo by Holycity(f): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Pls you people should always get a fact straight before commenting, this e library was built by former governor Godswill not Udom how come you praising the wrong person....

Godswill did the job and every other thing Udom is using not Udom himself,

Udom no do anything except the badly build flyover

This art no be today the bring am..
Edon pass 12years

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Transport Fare From Kogi State To Lagos State / This Is What We Face Being Black I(video) / If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.