Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,889 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who My Family Is In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who My Family Is In USA (184 Views)

7 Factors Indicating That A Family Is Under A Curse / How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who My Family Is In USA by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesus Calls Twelve Followers and Sends Them Out
10 Jesus called His twelve followers to Him. He gave them power to put out demons and to heal all kinds of sickness and disease. 2 These are the names of the twelve followers. There were Simon who was called Peter, and Andrew his brother, and James and John who were the sons of Zebedee. 3 There were Philip and Bartholomew and Thomas. There was Matthew, the man who gathered taxes. There were James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddeaus, and 4 Simon the Canaanite. There was Judas Iscariot who handed Jesus over to be killed.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!
Re: Who My Family Is In USA by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Those in Lagos, attend service tomorrow and allow God do what he alone can do in your life..enof of crying secret tears

(1) (Reply)

How I Could Afford To Buy A Car In Maryland, USA / September, The Month Of What? / Come And Worship God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.