Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? (493 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by DaCharis2016: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good day everyone, pls I have being nurturing a tech idea since and believe it will be lucrative. But I don't have experience in launching a business (both offline and online), funding it and operating it.

The only thing I can visualize about it is that it will be a marketplace platform where people can get serviced and buy products. Right now I'm handicapped on how to go about it.

I need a tech engineer, business analyst/developer and management inputs on this.

I'm the type that love nurturing tech business ideas

Pls kindly help me out.
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by Skillsnigeria: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Good day everyone, pls I have being nurturing a tech idea since and believe it will be lucrative. But I don't have experience in launching a business (both offline and online), funding it and operating it.

The only thing I can visualize about it is that it will be a marketplace platform where people can get serviced and buy products. Right now I'm handicapped on how to go about it.

I need a tech engineer, business analyst/developer and management inputs on this.

Pls kindly help me out.

That your idea, is it an e-commerce business/online shop or a classified website where people can post product/services to sell
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by DaCharis2016: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

That your idea, is it an e-commerce business/online shop or a classified website where people can post product/services to sell
both
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by Skillsnigeria: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
DaCharis2016:
both

Ok, I know about it very well, when you launch your e-commerce startup. You can let me know which area you need my help
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by DaCharis2016: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Ok, I know about it very well, when you launch your e-commerce startup. You can let me know which area you need my help
which are u expert in?
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by Skillsnigeria: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
DaCharis2016:
which are u expert in?

I'm expert in both
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by SavageResponse(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2021
DaCharis2016:

Pls kindly help me out.

In order for you to excel at this business you need to posses the core technical skills necessary for it.

Obviously you do not, so what will happen is that all the capital you raise will be spent in paying salary/consultation fees to the people who have the technical skills needed to run this tech company at the initial stages

Your best bet in this case is to find a technical partner who is ready to work for free for a percentage share of the company and be willing to only get paid when the business starts making profit.

If you decide to go this route make sure you have a written agreement that explicitly states each person's responsibilities and agreed contributions to this business!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by DaCharis2016: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

In order for you to excel at this business you need to posses the core technical skills necessary for it.

Obviously you do not, so what will happen is that all the capital you raise will be spent in paying salary/consultation fees to the people who have the technical skills needed to run this tech company at the initial stages

Your best bet in this case is to find a technical partner who is ready to work for free for a percentage share of the company and be willing to only get paid when the business starts making profit.

If you decide to go this route make sure you have a written agreement that explicitly states each person's responsibilities and agreed contributions to this business!
Thank you so much. Your input is greatly helpful.
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by Ynix(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
DaCharis2016:

Pls kindly help me out.
Have you eventually started chat me up on 08089456258
Re: How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea? by Adeoye11(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Can we.chat up?
Sero eiht sero.six fve one.fve nine.for.sero.four

(1) (Reply)

Jumia black.Friday is on!! Sell on jumia from outside lagos / Jik Never Saw This Coming...... / Join The Fastest Growing Community For Sellers On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.