Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Study In New Zealand And Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In New Zealand And Australia (1580 Views)

Nigeria Students In New Zealand. How Is It To Study And Survive There / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / Nigerians Studying In Canada And Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In New Zealand And Australia by bigdave1: 5:31pm On May 15, 2011
THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIA STUDENTS TO STUDY IN LOW TUITION UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNIC IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA.CERTIFICATE COURSES,DIPLOMA, B.SC COURSES AND MASTER DEGREE IN VARIOUS FIELD SUCH AS MEDICINE,ENGINEERING,MANAGEMENT COURSES ETC.THE ADMISSION CAN BE PROCESSED WITHIN A SHORTWHILE.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT
WISEPATH CONSULT NO 1 ,ADUKE HOUSE, ADEOLA ADEOYE STREET, OFF TOYIN.IKEJA LAGOS. NIGERIA.
OR CALL , .08063545339 08067164869
Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by jydebiz: 6:16pm On May 15, 2011
please send me more details, my email is: jydetreasure@yahoo.com
Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by elijah05(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2011
Do U̶̲̅ have proofs that Ƴ☺ų can do this I need more info, I called Ƴ☺ų and U̶̲̅ told ♍ƺ U̶̲̅ wud check for IT programme. Do they Run d course, Feed ♍ƺ back on elijah052001@gmail.com
Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by Nobody: 6:18am On May 18, 2011
And who told you studying in Aussie as an international student is so cheap you sicko angry angry angry
Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by RolandPet(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2011
you should have a website for this, send me more information , ilonu@yahoo.com
Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by bigdave1: 5:56pm On May 20, 2011
i have no time for distractions. for those that needs enquiries. to do undergraduate and post graduate courses you will need to write ielts meanwhile if you do not want to write ielts you can apply for ielts training courses that are more than three months either in Australia /new zealand.

procedure;
                    Get your admission letter
                     pay your fees directly to the school
                     receive the receipt of payment from school and visa letter
                     apply for student visa.
For those who are doubting the authencity of my advert.i have attached a copy of our agency agreement with just one of the schools in new zealand.i have also attached few admission letters from our client.you can also call the schools to confirm our agency status.
please we do not need of offer abusive statement on anyone who come out genuinely to place advert here.i am only an agents to the schools.

Re: Study In New Zealand And Australia by bigdave1: 6:05pm On May 20, 2011
I am attached further evidence and we have a traceable office address placed here.You can come to our office for further enquiries
WISEPATH CONSULT NO 1 ,ADUKE HOUSE, ADEOLA ADEOYE STREET, OFF TOYIN.IKEJA LAGOS. NIGERIA.
OR CALL  ,  .08063545339 08067164869.please check some admission letters out

(1) (Reply)

Kano’s Best Value Hotels / What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel / Has Anyone Travelled To Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.