Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) (64287 Views)

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by YouandiAllofus: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
was Entire lagos the capital or a section of it?. Rivers, bayelsa , akwaibom and Delta have recieved more allocation than lagos for past 13 years, this 5 states re captured for infrastructural and social development through NDDC and Niger delta ministry for over 13 years yet none of them meet up to lagos in all indices. Put the 5 states igr together they still dont meet up to lagos revenues
Does it matter The entire Lagos State is not so big in size that development shouldn't be across board.
I totally agree with you that the Niger Delta should be doing better in terms of infrastructural and social development when based on received allocations so far. But one thing you should know is that quoting the entire south south is like a comparison to the south west in the area of infrastructural and social development. And in this case, the south south is way ahead.
You cannot compare the igr of the aforementioned states to that of Lagos State, it is the commercial capital of West Africa.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Dagger111(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chukwuka16:

You are simply brilliant, amazingly brilliant.

Excellently put together and very insightful.

Thanks for giving us such wonderful piece and may I crave your permission to use on other platforms with full acknowledgement.

Go ahead bro.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by emmybernard(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerians politicians with lies na first grade okirika..tuel
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
ManirBK:
By the grace of Allah Ahamed Bola Tinubu will be swore as the next president of this beautiful country Nigeria inshallahu.
He has done far better than most within Nigeria as
leader.. he also brought men who had vision and the state became where youths and none Yoruba people held positions... His
record is fair enough for me..
Insha Allahu!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by OmoEpe(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2021
hotice1954:
Lol! I heard this news from a reliable insider 2days ago. All I can say is “Nothing can be hidden”.

Your disgrace is fast loading. He will soon make a public appearance and just like you dot in a circle propagated the jubril from Sudan stories and Buhari body double stupidity, so will the Tinubu is dead theory end in premium shame and tears for you IPOB pigs and piglet

I have never seen a people so gullible and who lacks every regard for truth. No matter how often your stupid lies get exposed you don't stop propagating it.

You guys are a shame and aberration to humanity and mankind
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by ORIENTATION101: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Does it matter The entire Lagos State is not so big in size that development shouldn't be across board.
I totally agree with you that the Niger Delta should be doing better in terms of infrastructural and social development when based on received allocations so far. But one thing you should know is that quoting the entire south south is like a comparison to the south west in the area of infrastructural and social development. And in this case, the south south is way ahead.
You cannot compare the igr of the aforementioned states to that of Lagos State, it is the commercial capital of West Africa.
I guess you re ignorant of the fact that only lagos island was capital of Nigeria. The rest of lagos was under western region. Saying lagos was capital for 30yrs was half truth.

Bayelsa has 8local govt and still not developed up to osun state when it comes to infrastructural indices. Bayelsa earn 3times of osun allocations for decades.

My point is you people re quick to criticize lagos that is by far doing better than the rest of the states including abuja.
You leave out rivers, delta,akwa ibom, bayelsa that has more resources and less responsibility. There is nothing stopping rivers, akwa ibom, delta, bayelsa from doing better than lagos in all indices cos they had more of anything lagos enjoyed except good governance.
If the states was enjoyed a replica of progrresive governance like lagos, lagos should not be over crowded.
Lagos cater for over 20millions nigerians , it affects and stress out the infrastructure in the state yet lagos is the best state in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2021
When u know life and death is in Gods hands why are u now wailing....but who even get time to think of one tinubu for this hard time...abegi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by OmoEpe(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Odinaka00:

Exactly what I ve been saying on Twitter today that Tinubu’s only wrong was bringing Buhari into power but other than that he did so well for Lagos and brought people that have done so well for Lagos. Lagos is by far one of the best States in Nigeria today

You can only assist people to get to power, you can't rule for them or be blamed for their misdeeds.
Some people helped Jonathan get to power, he ran the most corrupt civilian Govt in Nigeria till date. Have you crucified those people?
Enough of blaming Tinubu for Buhari cuelessness, what is he supposed to do beyond advicing him? Will he take minute by minute decisions for him.
Tinubu performed excellently in the Executive officer of Lagos state, if Buhari performs otherwise at the federal level, hold him and only him responsible for his ineptitude. Is Tinubu omniscient to be able to tell the end from the beginning? Or his there an equipment for gauging once ability by just starring st people's faces,?

Year dey smell
2nd base o jare
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by YorubaPrince: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2021
BASTARD!!! MADDD man!!! angry angry angry

May Tinubu die a very MISERABLE death! May the innocent bloods that he'd shed haunt him and his entire generations! Amen! angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by mytym1: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by 27Pushing30: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2021
OmoEpe:

Your disgrace is fast loading. He will soon make a public appearance and just like you dot in a circle propagated the jubril from Sudan stories and Buhari body double stupidity, so will the Tinubu is dead theory end in premium shame and tears for you IPOB pigs and piglet

I have never seen a people so gullible and who lacks every regard for truth. No matter how often your stupid lies get exposed you don't stop propagating it.

You guys are a shame and aberration to humanity and mankind
IPOBIANS ... not sane Igbos but these IPOB guys are some of the most gullible people I have ever seen in life.

It’s amazing how ignorant they can be.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by 27Pushing30: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2021
mytym1:

In every rumours there's atoms of truth in it
You don’t know politics at all
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by 27Pushing30: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2021
YorubaPrince:
BASTARD!!! MADDD man!!! angry angry angry

May Tinubu die a very MISERABLE death! May the innocent bloods that he'd shed haunt him and his entire generations! Amen! angry angry angry

Firstly , curse does not work stop letting people deceive you.

Now all you need to do is try to reason well. That’s all you need . Common sense
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by 27Pushing30: 4:09am On Aug 01, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Hollywood is in California
Stock exchange is in NY
What is in Montana or Wyoming?
Have you heard the story of Las Vegas? The Kentucky derby?? USPGA?

Look my guy forget commercial city yarns a lot of these governors are useless and don’t encourage anything.

I.e if Ijaws are so good with water then why isn’t there an annual open swimming contest?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
Then where is he ? In the morgue ?
Nope, he's selecting his own virgins. There are so many beautiful virgins to select from so he needs time to pick his. It's not an easy task to carry out.
LOL
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by kizyalex10(m): 4:26am On Aug 01, 2021
That is how they will package this useless old fools till they come in and use our resources and other and time for policy making to go for medical tour
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
By the grace of Allah Ahamed Bola Tinubu will be swore as the next president of this beautiful country Nigeria inshallahu.
He has done far better than most within Nigeria as
leader.. he also brought men who had vision and the state became where youths and none Yoruba people held positions... His
record is fair enough for me..
Your own case is hopeless!
There is nothing we can do for you now.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by YouandiAllofus: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
I guess you re ignorant of the fact that only lagos island was capital of Nigeria. The rest of lagos was under western region. Saying lagos was capital for 30yrs was half truth.

Bayelsa has 8local govt and still not developed up to osun state when it comes to infrastructural indices. Bayelsa earn 3times of osun allocations for decades.

My point is you people re quick to criticize lagos that is by far doing better than the rest of the states including abuja.
You leave out rivers, delta,akwa ibom, bayelsa that has more resources and less responsibility. There is nothing stopping rivers, akwa ibom, delta, bayelsa from doing better than lagos in all indices cos they had more of anything lagos enjoyed except good governance.
If the states was enjoyed a replica of progrresive governance like lagos, lagos should not be over crowded.
Lagos cater for over 20millions nigerians , it affects and stress out the infrastructure in the state yet lagos is the best state in Nigeria
The phrase "does it matter " in my previous reply was enough to indicate that i am fully aware that only the island was capital.

I already agreed with your second and third line in previous post.

Regarding Lagos been overcrowded: Lagos State has the few functional port facilities in this country. All major importation comes in through Lagos because of its close proximity to the sea. That means any business directly involved with one form of importation or the other would have to either relocate to lagos, have an office or establish a warehouse there. (of cause you know that everything in Nigeria is imported). With a huge number of logistics companies dishing out 1000s of trucks towards the most busy port in West Africa on a daily basis, inflows and out flows of movement is expected to be on the high side.
Also, e.g; if you are a manufacturer of snacks, the first and most important thing to consider when locating ur plant would be the availability and ease of getting raw material (flour) for production, nearness to a sizeable market etc. In this case, Lagos has all of the above that is why you have more industries in and around Lagos which in turn means more job opportunities and migration of people. Mind you, these businesses and industries are 90percent owned by non indigenes and foreigners!
Let's not forget that it is among states that receives highest federal allocation plus the highest igr like you rightly said to cater for her needs.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by YouandiAllofus: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2021
27Pushing30:

Hollywood is in California
Stock exchange is in NY
What is in Montana or Wyoming?
Have you heard the story of Las Vegas? The Kentucky derby?? USPGA?

Look my guy forget commercial city yarns a lot of these governors are useless and don’t encourage anything.

I.e if Ijaws are so good with water then why isn’t there an annual open swimming contest?
Good points!
I would be a joke in a public forum for trying to defend any governor or government in the Niger Delta or Nigeria at large.
In as much as I agree that a whole lot that can be done need to be done, until then, people should stop unnecessary glorification of places for what they are not.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Lilimax(f): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2021
yusufu16:
Hmm something fishy. Waiting for the end of this.
Person wey don die since while on his way to france for treatment
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by HRMK: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2021
YES,MANY NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE AFRAID OF JAGABAN!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Eriokanmi: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2021
One thing I like about Tinubu's camp is that, they know how to manage veritable facts and deceive people with their own version of the story until it gets to a point when the situation is far beyond their control. Tinubu has been ill of late and had traveled out for medical check ups in Europea couple of times this year . I remember the former oyo governor late ajimobi, who died due to covid-19 complications. These same people hid the incident for days,calling him an acting apc chair, even when knew he had already exited the earth. His death was later conformed , days after he had passed. I wish tinubu well but if baba God say him time don come, no amount of lies would cover up the truth forever.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by chrisvic007: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Hamzaay:
The guy above me this message is for you.
Ain't you tired of being ruled by the same polithiefcian that has ruled your fathers and will rule you and your children?

They have chain diswan physiologically and Psychologically grin

Next you will become political tout and you will end like Kyari Career.

Don't just write a comment as a pained and frustrated soul living with burning hatred. The rubbish you spewed and "liked" by others like you would have made a little sense if you had named at least one person you believe can remedy the current challenges faced by the country.

Nigerians do not need another bigoted, kleptomaniac and nepotistic person to take the reins after this unfortunate experience we have under Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by YouandiAllofus: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

The alliance is long dead. We do not trust your region again. Tinubu is on his own. He has already been betrayed by Buhari. Oduduwa nation loading. Take your Nigeria and go.
This is interesting "take your Nigeria and go" grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Children of hate are the one spreading fake news upandan....

We k ow your antics, Most I*gb*os are devil incarnate, always looking to spread evil, and create rancor....

See screenshot of the hate...... Koni yè yin ...

The evil you all wish Jagaban shall follow u.... Go una no gree go.....

That's the Love you have for US abi? We know it antics, we know it agenda..... Mashanfani Gbogbo...

Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by smartNerd: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
Tinubu will become Nigerian President come
2023, you people that are wishing him death
will fail just like the unknown gunmen leader ended up in jail.

Said by who doesn't know the impact of a dollar to 512 naira
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Odinaka00:

Exactly what I've been saying on Twitter today that Tinubu’s only wrong was bringing Buhari into power but other than that he did so well for Lagos and brought people that have done so well for Lagos. Lagos is by far one of the best states in Nigeria today

He brought in people that did so well for Lagos by making Lagos his private property right?. The whole Lagos economic structure is controlled by Tinubu's Hierarchy.

Lagos state is governed like an extended family meeting...We mostly don't think deep that's why someone like Buhari could win an election in Nigeria. Bros, you better wake up.Looting never do you abi??

Everybody wants changes. but don't want to change...
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by chiefobdk(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yoruba Muslim bmc will be confused who to support if thr corrupt criminal die on them before 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) by Ukalejohn(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

This one will pepper IPOB and Tinubu haters worldwide.

Of course nobody takes Sowerey and his Sahara Redundants seriously any longer.

Arewa for Jagaban 2023.
You're a very foolish person and you seriously need urgent help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.