Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) (960 Views)

China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by HolinessForever: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
WAR THREAT: China would defeat US in war over Taiwan leaving Australia to fight Beijing on its own, ex-Australian general warns

AUSTRALIA could be left to battle China alone if war with the US breaks out in Taiwan, a former general has warned.

Ex Major General Jim Molan made the statement after claiming recent war games in the South Pacific indicate that the US army would most likely be defeated in the event of a full-scale conflict.

Mr Molan, 71, said: “The Americans are in a rather crude form - they’ve had their a***s handed to them [by China].

“They’ve been beaten in this series of war games.

If the Americans do go in and try and attack Taiwan and they lose - and there is a fair probability that they will - then we [Australia] are on our own" he added.

China concluded its latest round of drills as the communist state practiced “invading Taiwan".

In their latest stunt, they trialled assault landings and island-control exercises as part of a bid to ready soldiers in case of a conflict with Taiwan, Chinese state media reports.

It comes after China vowed to invade Taiwan if it seeks independence , with the nation's defence ministry spokesman warning any move toward gaining independence would mean “war”.

And now Molan, acting as a Liberal party senator, claims China remains the most “dangerous threat to the existence” of Australia amid their increasing grip on the eastern world.

Despite backing his former “brilliant and clever” Australian Defence Force, which now has an estimated 85,000 full time personnel, he said they would not be strong enough to defeat the Peoples’ Liberation Army if conflict was to break out.

“The ADF is so small… it will not last for more than a few days,” Molan said.

“It can’t fight hard enough. It’s not big enough, it doesn’t have the mass to defend this country.

“Even in 10 years' time, we will have a military which is still not lethal enough.”

Senator Molan also said that “war is more likely than most people are prepared to admit,” - but denied that China would be likely to invade Australia.

“I don’t believe that we will be attacked. China’s aim is not us. China’s aim is America,” Molan added.

His warning came as China today who boasted of their own war capabilities – suggesting that the US is attempting to contain China's military power in the region.

The US sent a warship through the Taiwan Straits and held an exercise in the South China Sea this week.

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15726790/australia-could-battle-china-alone-ex-general-claims/amp/

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by pdppower: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
A case of Australia, he who has ears, let him hear.
Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by obonujoker(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Since Trump lost election, you have been going to AntiUSA and conspiracy sites to gear up China...

You Keep calling USA (Babylon the great or sleeping giant grin)

Well, FYI, according to the bible which you claim you follow, China cannot defeat USA now....

USA is still numerouno...

Western allies keep lying and pushing China to enter gbege... grin... Then oju ma wa la grin bi torchlight

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by dermmy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
I'm happy China is more powerful to decide its destiny. Only China can decide whether it wants Taiwan back or not, not the west.

2 Likes

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is a Man with very rare Insight

The United State did not Just Suddenly become a Super Power. There were things that happened for US to become a Super Power. GOD ALMIGHTY is the One that Brings up a Nation and Pulls down a Nation.

The USA was had Founding Fathers who built the Nation on Strong Judaic Principles. Their Strong relationship with Israel also played a Major role. GOD blessed them Massively and Made them a Super Power.

America leadership of today has totally gone against every Godly Principle that made the USA what it is.
Today you have lgbt folks bodly in the army to fight war. That alone is a joke.
Today you have a government that Bodly appoints Lgbt inside the government and flying lgbt colts in all its embassies world wide.
Today you have a USA government that is more anti Israel than Pro-Israel.

I have lots of Friends in the USA. Veterans, etc. Many of them are aware that their nation is headed for Destruction and Fall.

Few months ago, I saw a clip of these " the Simpsons" guys who do a kind of prediction on things in their country. I saw a clip where they showed the Destruction of their country. It was quite funny tho.

Presently as I type, The US is a mess internally, completely divided and Ravaged with unparalleled Destructions

When you put the USA side by Side with the description of " Babylon the Great" ( Revelation 18)in the Bible , you will understand what is playing out better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by Machinegun91(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chinese Army

Fake Army
Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by michresakidjo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Taiwan Know peace the toothless paper tiger got nothing on you... It's mere braggadocio.

We should all read "thucydides'trap"

"What made war inevitable was the growth of Athenian power and the fear which this caused in spartan" peloponnesian war thucydide (400 B.C.)

"The strong do what they have power to do and the weak accept what they have to accept"

Thucydide.

1 Like

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
obonujoker:
Since Trump lost election, you have been going to AntiUSA and conspiracy sites to gear up China...

You Keep calling USA (Babylon the great or sleeping giant grin)

Well, FYI, according to the bible which you claim you follow, China cannot defeat USA now....

USA is still numerouno...

Western allies keep lying and pushing China to enter gbege... grin... Then oju ma wa la grin bi torchlight
correct bro. Prophecy of Daniel said it all. The description about the emergence of d two horned wild beast in the time of the end that is the last world power, will stay for a short while before all human kingdom on earth are removed, refers to combination of u.s, England .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by Cousin9999: 4:05am On Aug 03, 2021
I was going to give a real response, but then I saw that this guy thinks China could defeat the US.

[img]https://media./images/235256f3a920c3a5da9ff237559ab5d6/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by leofab(f): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ogogoro senator
Re: China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Remains The Best Orator I've Known So Far in my lifetime / Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth / Russia's new S-500 Air Defense System Put Into Mass Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.