Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (51884 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by uchennaq(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Good

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by emecheboy2(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
zombie make una dey get shame

This is same FBI that have been partner with Nigeria and EFCC for over a decade bursting crimes and giving EFCC yahoo boys hints.

Same Hushpuppi deal EFCC promised to aid FBI with when the arrest came out

What changed?

E shock una abi
Don't mind them, before FBI will come for you that means something is up.
Abba kyari is just limiting himself by the day, he should just turn himself in and get a reduce sentence. if not he will never be able to travel out of this country again.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Laka2bor(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
All arrested are just suspect until proof by competent court of law,allow the law to do the needful,we don't need all this defend and justification,if Nigeria police arrest you they we tell you,you're a suspect he understand please FBI are not DSS we should understand this,we all want Nigeria to be great,let's start from here and stop witch hunting game,as far as I'm concern this is not politics Husspupill as being arrested and on investigation for months now.it's easy for any Nigeria police to arrest you and investigate any one,this is just investigation,we should not make noise about it,except enemy of Nigeria
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by swiftyc00l(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
My verdict is that Charles Awuzie is also a crook who has no integrity. Only an intentional idiot would follow the information on the discussions between Hush puppy & Abba Kyari and not conclude that the DSP was aiding and abetting a serious crime whilst also abusing his powers to assist in putting a criminal's enemy in jail for personal reasons. I wonder how many of such cases he has been involved with. People like this should not be regarded as Nigeria's best except if we enjoy being the laughing stock of every right thinking notable individual, international agency/body or nation
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria can continue WAILING.
We care not.

On this we stand

Just in case you don't know, the Nigerian Government will do her best to protect her most decorated officer because by so doing, they are also protecting the NPF. The same way that FBI will not deliver their agent to Nigeria to answer to any allegation, is the same way Nigeria will resist delivering Abba Kyari to the FBI.
stop talking like a fo.ol. When FBI arrested Hush, why didn't you clamour for him to be extradited to Nigeria? See how sentiments make you sound insensible.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by officialfoodie: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
The problem of this country is 'my criminal is better than your criminal'. Abba Kyari was manipulated into making sure the businessman man was duped. He was also manipulated into telling blatant lies as to how hushpuppi became his boy and the proceeds he received from him. Hushpuppi has nothing to lose by lying so, let the super fraud cop go and answer to his crime instead of this watery excuse for an opinion.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by ebhohon: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
a lot of wisdom to be learnt overnight wealth without any underlining asset is questionable. social media influencer how does it make you billionaires.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Gfskw: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Carry your cross yourself
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by ThatFairGuy1: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
You lack manners and you as as well bereaved of knowledge
Lollittaa:

stop talking like a fo.ol. When FBI arrested Hush, why didn't you clamour for him to be extradited to Nigeria? See how sentiments make you sound insensible.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I lack manners and i am as well bereaved of knowledge
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Phred1717: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
You're just a fool for speaking when its not necessary.let the music play on... Irrespective of who's involved.don't try to defend who u don't know
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Poleski: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Being helped by Abba Kyari doesn't necessarily mean he can't also be corrupt.

I don't know Abba Kyari so I can't personally judge him. But when the FBI goes after you, it has a concrete evidence of your wrong.

We shall see what happens at the end.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Thomist(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
So this guy have been giving info to Kyari to kill Igbo youth? hmm

Nigeria can't do anything even if Buhari is wanted.
To avoid national embarrassment, they should use Abba do ware bill charges to FBI... before they will come over night and take him and Lazy Buhari without notice.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by ijaola(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Is there ignorance in the court especially for a learned and decorated officer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.