Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (51879 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Mandela887(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria can continue WAILING.
We care not.

On this we stand

Just in case you don't know, the Nigerian Government will do her best to protect her most decorated officer because by so doing, they are also protecting the NPF. The same way that FBI will not deliver their agent to Nigeria to answer to any allegation, is the same way Nigeria will resist delivering Abba Kyari to the FBI.
shut up....he will b imprisoned like a common criminal.. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Op80: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
The should keep shut. Does Abba kyari reason with his victims of extrajudicial killings who may have been manipulated by circumstances or people around them ? Foolish opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Idiotic man.
Go and tell the FBI that in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Sheggy13(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
How can someone call himself a cybersecurity expert and be this foolish and naive? I never knew dullards have started going by the tag "experts".

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Me too I can do PR

Who got kyari reachable number
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
If he is truly innocent him suppose don enter next flight to Yankee to clear him name,all this plenty plenty talk is not necessary.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
From the sight of his head, we can all see that it is empty.

Nobody has ever given what they don't have. Charles 'Mumu' Awuzie does not have the capacity to have sense..

HYPOCRITES.

When is Buhari going to send Allen Oyenma to the FBI. It's been more than a year since he was indicted and the man is still walking around freely.
I wonder when the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey crew will start wailing about sending Allen Oyenma to the FBI.

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Abba Kyari has the tendency of associating with Billionaire criminals.

The sight of him with Obi Cubana 2 week's ago, nailed him. So he is guilty as charged.

You are saying that obi cubana is a billionaire criminal? tell us more
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by FarahAideed: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
We must be careful not to throw the bath water and baby away
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by chidyke77(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
I just went to his Facebook page to reply to him directly. A lot of people are criticizing him on his Facebook page.
He's defending a criminal because he assisted his father, what a hypocrite.!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Did I hear"MANIPULATE"?
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by nemynely(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerians and rubbish. Why is he pre-empting a rightful probe with a prejudiced retrospective experience?

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by harquick(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
So?
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Says a JAMBITE angry

Shut up!!!
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by abubkhr: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
At the end of the day truth will he him free just relax and enjoy your vacation or should I say distraction.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Anazp: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why is it that you hardly find a black man amy where in the world that reasons properly?

So,someone "manipulated" into committing an offence punishable by law, should not be held accountable for his actions??
Jesus Christ!

How am I sure this idiot is not amongst those that supported the just ended violence in south Africa?
yes in court it has to be proven that Abba kyari was aware and knew that hush puppi funds were gotten from fraud
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by iswallker(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why are yih stupid - your airtime money or your daddy's pensioners money is not what they are looking for

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Sterope(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Everyone has two sides including Hitler. Besides, wasn't that his fucking responsibility!!!

His fraudulent and evil actions didn't start with Hushpuppi. This same man bullies, tortures and rob Nigerians of their properties and dignities.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by michoim(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
From the little information shared with public I knew from day one that FBI case on ABBA Kyari is not credible, and that they are only chasing wind...
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Franking: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
We care not.

On this we stand

Just in case you don't know, the Nigerian Government will do her best to protect her most decorated officer because by so doing, they are also protecting the NPF. The same way that FBI will not deliver their agent to Nigeria to answer to any allegation, is the same way Nigeria will resist delivering Abba Kyari to the FBI.

Shatap ur mouth. America just helped u open the nyash of ur most decorated officer, something u would never have been able to do. Instead of u to be thankful u are talking about protecting a thief.

Ur interest would have been whether or not he's guilty.
Nonsense. He should go and answer his warrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by wallezee: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber Security expert based in South Africa believes that DCP Abba Kyari who has been indicted in Hushpuppi's fraud case is innocent but fell victim of Hushpuppi's manipulation, IgbereTV reports.

Charles wrote on his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/4615108428502112/?app=fbl
He didn't collect a dime from you after helping your dad cause he obviously knew you wouldn't be able to afford or willing to give him the amount he thinks he deserves. With that been said, the reason he took your dad's case personal was obviously cause he was going to extort more than enough money from the criminals.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by foreshore(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber Security expert based in South Africa believes that DCP Abba Kyari who has been indicted in Hushpuppi's fraud case is innocent but fell victim of Hushpuppi's manipulation, IgbereTV reports.

What's our fucking business about this. Go and tell it to the FBI
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by nnamdi640: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Am sure Fulanis have paid this one to come and say this. FBI are not like the so called intelligent squard we have here.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by PointZerom: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why is it that you hardly find a black man amy where in the world that reasons properly?

So,someone "manipulated" into committing an offence punishable by law, should not be held accountable for his actions??
Jesus Christ!

How am I sure this idiot is not amongst those that supported the just ended violence in south Africa?

Can Abba Kyari release a suspect on the ground that he was manipulated? .......NEVER!
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
See why I personally love the Igbos, compared to other two major ethnics in Nigeria.
They are republican in nature, having the mind of their own. That's why they are accused of not being united as compared to other tribes,because they are more selfless than others and can disregard their own if need be.I have been in PH,I have been to Ogun and Kano,and I know what I am talking about.
Being part of Nigeria has really dragged them back and has caused some of their kinsmen to derail knowing that there is no point in being detribalised amongst people who are only interested in sectional gains as against the country's growth through equity and justice.
As for the case above, I believe this Igbo guy is talking out of his personal experience with Abba,without considering tribe unlike some other elements.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Masturbator2020: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
ebukajay184:

Your father is alive because of him that's fine..Can the innocent man he jailed without trial say the same thing?you a top police officer detained and tortured an innocent man for not for nothing. Do you know how many he may have done that went unnoticed? Stop being emotional, crime is crime,he has commited a crime let he face the music...Sentiments can't work here.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by SmartyPants(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
This one is being sentimental.

Kyari is not all bad. He must have done good, just like most criminals do.

When I worked in banking we were given an e-book to read called "Why good people sometimes do bad things"

Kyari, like so many of those who fight crime, became what he fought against. In any system with weak checks and balances, it's almost inevitable.
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Segzy19: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rubbish!

Let him clear his name in the US
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
We care not.

On this we stand

[/s]
shatap
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by Chisaedhor: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fool
Re: Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mikecold:
This must be one of Abba kyari "loyal boys" like Israel dmw

It's actually a big fat joke that a fraudster like Hushpuppi can manipulate a supposed super cup even to the extent of breaking laws

Meanwhile make una dey stick with one story, Abba kyari said he is a tailor doing delivery so patch your story from there
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.