Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC (27267 Views)

Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by CursedNsukka: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by LillyandDaisy: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
He knows too much!
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by babatee90(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
Sahara reporter just the deceive gullible Nigerians, the PSC, POLICE, have no power for extradiction, FBI submitted their report to AG of the federation , after malami studied it , he will order IGP for further investigation into the allegation, Sahara reporter even wrote that FBI men were with IGP untill after prayer on Friday, IGP can punish Kyari but this case is more than IGP, Sowore is a frustrated husler... This process is not immediate , by now FBI agent have gone, do what in Nigeria ? So Buhari and Malami will hand over Kyari to them, how? When ? I am tired of reading rubish here, No country will extradict their citizen not even America..
really?

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by CapitalBank: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rubbiish:

Hmm
I know Abba kyari must have hurt a lot of u easterners going by the role he played in fighting ESN, putting sentiment aside, u people are blowing this issue out of proportion! There is no where in the FBI report stating he is an accomplice, he only abused his office & as such he should be punished by the Nigeria police force & not FBI! All of u shouting extradition are going to be disappointed because his case doesn't warrant such!
so why did he threaten to expose others if they extradite him? Do u realize that US citizens money involved in this matter abi why do u think US extradited Hush? Sit this one out.

They will move him and nothing will happen. Failure to comply and the regime will be dealt with in the language they understand. Oniranu
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by akilo1: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fbi contacted efcc but psc dont have any report,welcome to UAR

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by GeneralPula: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
Sahara reporter just the deceive gullible Nigerians, the PSC, POLICE, have no power for extradiction, FBI submitted their report to AG of the federation , after malami studied it , he will order IGP for further investigation into the allegation, Sahara reporter even wrote that FBI men were with IGP untill after prayer on Friday, IGP can punish Kyari but this case is more than IGP, Sowore is a frustrated husler... This process is not immediate , by now FBI agent have gone, do what in Nigeria ? So Buhari and Malami will hand over Kyari to them, how? When ? I am tired of reading rubish here, No country will extradict their citizen not even America..

Stop minding whatever the indigenous piggzzz of Biafra says & stop minding Sahara reporters..

If Nigeria didn’t extradite Allen Onyema, then Nigeria won’t extradite Abba Kyari..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
When I was telling people on this forum about an aunt's experience with this piece of Shít, some people were asking me 100 questions. See am.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by rollandben(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Habba, This President Buhari and his administration accommodates too much terrorism, bandits, corruption and criminals, I was telling a friend of mine few days ago that Buhari and Hausa/Fulani will never allow Haba kyari to go anywhere. The only thing the hates are people that asks for their basic fundamental human right.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Sparkd(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naija with stories ...i dnt even know the one to believe again
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gadafii:
No worry, FBI go soon tender am for una table, hope una go release the crook to go answer him Papa name for yonder sad

I won't be surprised if Lai Muhammad come out and say, the Abba kyari FBI is looking for is former chief of staff to buhari and he's dead grin cheesy

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Bhol28: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
Gullible souls will believe anything spread on internet by hungry and desperate bloggers like Sowore& co.No matter how stupid or unrealistic the story might be they believe.There are procedures for all diplomatic issues but Sowore & co will always report news like illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Almaigaa: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
This news will pain IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin grin

God bless Aba Kyari the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST.

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Rubbiish(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
CapitalBank:
so why did he threaten to expose others if they extradite him? Do u realize that US citizens money involved in this matter abi why do u think US extradited Hush? Sit this one out.

They will move him and nothing will happen. Failure to comply and the regime will be dealt with in the language they understand. Oniranu
@bold they can't move him!
His offence doesn't warrant such!
This is just sentiment playing out.
Hushpuppi is a fraudster, kyari is not a fraudster! There is no where in the FBI report stating he connived with hushpuppi to dupe someone. He was only Contacted for a deal gone wrong & we see this happen a lot. People use force men to treat people's fvck up if a deal has gone wrong & that is where his abuse of office comes in & it is punishable by the Nigeria police force, they employed him, not FBI. Abba kyari did not dupe any foreigner, if hushpuppi has decided to give him a treat, that doesn't make him an accomplice! He is just as same as all the prostitutes hushpuppi has slept with & given treat, does that make them accomplice? Sentiment is just what is playing out here! His offence doesn't warrant extradition!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Sholaco: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
Hahahahahaha na only God go punish sowere
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by techWriter1: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Omo this apc and her govt no percentage Nigerians atall
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
I'm not surprised, intact no SANE Nigerian is surprised.... USELESS GOVT OF SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORISTS!

But one thing is sure, FBI is not NPF...

the criminal cop must face judgement in the fullness of time!
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Disgrace
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Investorlex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gadafii:
No worry, FBI go soon tender am for una table, hope una go release the crook to go answer him Papa name for yonder sad

I won't be surprised if Lai Muhammad come out and say, the Abba kyari FBI is looking for is former chief of staff to buhari and he's dead grin cheesy
This one off me�
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Polynek(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Have it in mind dat He is going no where simple
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by rollywise(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:

So Bros what's d solution to this problem nau? There's traffic everywhere[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't expect buhari to hand over Abbas kyari to the FBI.It is Haram
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by seyz91(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
cheesy
Gadafii:

Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
grin

End Sars wey even hot more than this, na Godwin not to talk of this that some media decided not to shed more light on other people involved in other deals but focusing on Kyari as Is Huspuppy was charged only for the $1.1m that involved Kyari
[/s]
this one still dey cry
Hahahahahaha
ntorrrr
no peace for the wicked
Abba Kyari to the muds
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by foreshore(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Talawaka:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/hushpuppis-saga-no-formal-report-on-abba-kyari-with-us-says-psc/

So formal report is greater than an international warrant of arrest and court indictment. Nigeria, house of commotion.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Paperbag(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:

Bros Colombia i very know of extradite their citizens to the usa..big time drug barons , thats what pablo Escobar was running away from .

If only usa dint ask for him he wont have made so many mistakes that ended his lyf
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Monogamy: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
this one still dey cry
Hahahahahaha
ntorrrr
no peace for the wicked
Abba Kyari to the muds

You remember tradition...

Ain't care to be against all odds, no be today..

In the end, na as usual Godwin..

Meanwhile, the same Seaman Schnapps you used to celebrate this news, na the same Seaman Schnapps you go still need to console yourself when the tradition repeats itself.. This time you go need like 3 bottles cos the soberness no go be here.

grin
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Paperbag(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Joysticks:
Don't expect buhari to hand over Abbas kyari to the FBI.It is Haram

If Abba is not a fulani forget it ,Buhari wont say a word ..

Fulani dont give a flying fvck about hausa tribes men .
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Asquare84(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing will happen to abbah kyari, how can a us court pass a judgement to extradite a citizen of another sovereign nation.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Paperbag(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold they can't move him!
His offence doesn't warrant such!
This is just sentiment playing out.
Hushpuppi is a fraudster, kyari is not a fraudster! There is no where in the FBI report stating he connived with hushpuppi to dupe someone. He was only Contacted for a deal gone wrong & we see this happen a lot. People use force men to treat people's fvck up if a deal has gone wrong & that is where his abuse of office comes in & it is punishable by the Nigeria police force, they employed him, not FBI. Abba kyari did not dupe any foreigner, if hushpuppi has decided to give him a treat, that doesn't make him an accomplice! He is just as same as all the prostitutes hushpuppi has slept with & given treat, does that make them accomplice? Sentiment is just what is playing out here! His offence doesn't warrant extradition!

Have been trying to tell people same thing ..

But i believe theres more to it than they letting out , before they could issue an arrest they have so much on him
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by michelism(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gadafii:

You dey mad o! grin grin grin
You wan kii me with laugh nii? grin
Re: Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC by Halo22: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
In case PSC doesn't know, this is an international matter and not a case they can handle in their usual hanky panky manner. In as much as there is a treaty on extradition between Nigeria and USA, Abba Kyari must go and answer his gbege, it's a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.