Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume (3111 Views)

Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? / This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by chymeze: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi everyone. I really need to know...where exactly is the right place to apply a perfume? Under the armpit? The cubital fossa of the forearm? The neck? On your clothes instead of body?
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Offorgerald15(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you ask me,na who I go ask
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Idiotmod: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
You wear a perfume, move it away from your cloth and spray on the cloth. It is roll on they put on the armpit. Perfume ingredients will irritate your armpit

3 Likes

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Minjim: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
The back of ur ear.

6 Likes

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Put it in your eyelids.

You will come and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by How2channel2: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2021
chymeze:
Hi everyone. I really need to know...where exactly is the right place to apply a perfume? Under the armpit? The cubital fossa of the forearm? The neck? On your clothes instead of body?

The neck, wrists and if you are a lady cleavages too wink I hope that answers your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB3f1aIZ38

1 Like

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by BritishAirways: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Put it in your eye bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Gadafii: 5:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Apply it under your balls, mtcheww
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by femo86(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2021
On your Gboola or SUGARWALLS

1 Like

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by BigYash: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Put it in your eyelids.

You will come and thank me later.
Wicked adviser grin
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Spay it in the air and walk pass it. That's the right way to use perfume.

4 Likes

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Covenanted: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Sir Macsjebs, you're needed here!

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, here is an opportunity to start earning daily!
A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q has been changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!

Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by respect80(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
chymeze:

First, Try to understand that perfumes are different from body sprays so I think perfumes are sprayed on clothes while body sprays are for your body.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by brize(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Bro, every body spray or perfume has a Direction for use written on it... Read bro, always read.
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Misterone: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2021
chymeze:
rubbish question. Na you get money, na you buy perfume. Use am the way you like, if you like put am for ya yansh na ya toto or prick e go pepper not my own
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by SlimMissy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
chymeze:

Oil perfumes on clothes, it will last longer, even after washing
Body Mists (especially Alcohol free), on body. Inner wrists, behind the ears, pulse points on the neck.
Alcohol-free perfumes can be sprayed on body too.
Other Alcohol-based perfumes, spray a little distance from your clothes, because some of them stain outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by eastOFwest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by flokii: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anywhere atal.. you can even spray it on your head so far people will perceive it.
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by krebdawise(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
I no send ooo...
I dey put am anywhere, even for my prick self

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I give you the best

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Rahkman: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ur wrist (front of ut wrist where u have ur pulse) ur head temple the place your have ur pulse... back of ur ear then few sprays on ur clothes it last longer that way
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Palm
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
SlimMissy:

Oil perfumes on clothes, it will last longer, even after washing
Body Mists (especially Alcohol free), on body. Inner wrists, behind the ears, pulse points on the neck.
Alcohol-free perfumes can be sprayed on body too.
Other Alcohol-based perfumes, spray a little distance from your clothes, because some of them stain outfits.
Apt
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by falcon01: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
I apply body spray on my armpits, neck and my blonkos sides and finally do shuuu shuuuu on my belly region underneath my muscular chest cool and I remain Uhlala for 24 hours, Thanks to Drakkar Noir wink
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by checky619: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Behind your ears, On your collar and shoulders also behind your head. Most effective ways
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by lenghtinny(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
falcon01:
I apply body spray on my armpits, knock and my blonkos sides and finally shawara on my belly region underneath my muscular chest cool and I remain Uhlala for 24 hours Thanks to Drakkar Noir wink

1 Like

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Spay it in the air and walk pass it. That's the right way to use perfume.

Badass savage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
chymeze:
Apply it on your teeth so that when you speak the aroma from your mouth will draw any president closer to you.
Do this and thank me later grin
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by cybriz82(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na today u begin use perfume? Funny u.i spray mine on my neck earlobe.inner wrist n armpit place where i normally feel d heat.
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by falcon01: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=lenghtinny post=104316707][/quote]I had No idea, I blame Autocorrect for that
Re: Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume by Parkflash(f): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mix a bottle of perfume with your bathing water...THANK ME LATER!

(1) (Reply)

Do Doctors Really Smoke Too Much? / NUC Releases 2015 University Ranking / Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.