Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement (47168 Views)

Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by KINGOROOLA: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Rest in power lovely mama
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by FMAKJ: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
OMG she used to say "kini de"

Rest in peace ma.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by chatinent: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Life is a mist.

I used to love her movies.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by HolyTitus(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2021
I love the way she usually manipulate her children with cry in movies just to fulfill her biddings - very romantic. May God repose your soul Amen �
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by EmekaA125(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2021
RIP Ma.

My sincerest condolences to her loved ones mourning her demise.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by yusluvad(m): 4:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
The news of her death is shocking, but death is inevitable.

May God console the bereaved relatives, colleagues & all her fans worldwide.
You're damn right. May she finds favour in her new journey. Rest in peace ma'am...

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by xcuggsm(m): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Icumsa45:
Some of the deaths that occured might not be COVID-19 related after all.
Seems it's now considered unglamorous for people's death to be attributed to Covid-19.
For those that care to listen: ALL DIE BE DIE!!, whether na Motor accident, syphilis, Gono or Heart attack kill am. She don die be that!!!

May her dramatic soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Passionate1(m): 4:16am On Aug 01, 2021
We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one we love. .
In d end , we'll all become stories. . .
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Whizzdom(m): 4:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Humans are nothing but sacks of meat, when the sack starts to leak, we experience pain and death.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by smartNerd: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Btruth: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
valencia25:
Certainly no one is safe from death.
we all go taste it. The reason why one should always be at peace with his/her maker. No one is good though.

RIP good woman.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Most of them are hypertensive n unfortunately are given heart stressing roles. Aunty Shola Shobola, Patience Ozokwor n a host of ohers should learn from this. The whites would have medically taken care of themselves before taking up such roles. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by smartNerd: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Jesubaby: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
May God accept her soul. I really like this woman. Especially her "super story" movies.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Mayor1732: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
RIP
MA'AM
May your soul rest in perfect peace cry cry cry
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by mastertek: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
It is not new things, 99.5% claim by Nigerian government to die of covid19 are fake, they die of other disease.

So many evidence, that fly around, people wo go to hospital for other ailments will be tag covid19, some they will bribe them while some cases they will threatened them to accept
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Nicedavo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
May her soul rest in peace...amiable actor.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Calitoscassius(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
We don't know her over here, so we don't care! I lost 2 of my familly members too few years ago, it is no big deal if people die!
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by mastertek: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why are you all bitter because family refute claims that it's not covid19 that killed their love one.

Did you people work with NCDC and part of the covid19 SCAM by the government

Calitoscassius:
We don't know her over here, so we don't care! I lost 2 of my familly members too few years ago, it is no big deal if people die!
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by 1F30M4(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
May her soul find eternal rest.. May God comfort & strengthen her loved ones.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Gfskw: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
mastertek:
Why are you all bitter because family refute claims that it's not covid19 that killed their love one.

Did you people work with NCDC and part of the covid19 SCAM by the government

fork you! When did i say covid killed her? You cannot even forking nor comprehend? Read my comments again! This time engage your brain if you have any?

I don't even know or ever heard of the dead bittch!
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Quahl: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by Quahl: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
I wish i can knw the day I'll die.
Re: Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement by investoped(m): 2:45am On Aug 07, 2021
A legend is gone rip.better to be late than belated.let's take care of our health both you ng and old.especially the aged.a healthy heart void of high bp and other heart challenge
would survive but a challenged heart won't survive most other health crisis.
Cordy royal jelly from KEDI pharmaceutical & fidson pharmaceutical is what you need.
Call 07089654775 to order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) / Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.