Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Squander 7 Million With 8 Months - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Squander 7 Million With 8 Months (1478 Views)

Lockdown Could Lead To 7 Million Unintended Pregnancies - UN / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by MufasaLion: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:

If he want us to be in charge, he will definitely do so, but he put most of his relatives there, he never supported his children on school fees, feeding, etc from day one, he was there from primary till PhD of my brothers 10%, my mother did everything. Maybe his relatives juju is at work, so we have moved on!

You should have said this earlier. Also, it's not juju or whatever y'all like to call it. There are some parents like that and it's bad.
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by Bola146(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nisiw365:

Forget that juju nonsense . you guys should know your fathers properties and locations.

Especially you and your immediate brother

If you believe juju doesn't exist, it won't work on you.

Juju or whatever nonsense they call it most times are mostly fake . why most people fear juju that much is simply fear. It most times does not work

Are you sure juju doesn't work?! Ha... grin grin the juju used by him from day one that he was less concerned about his children, but can spend last kobo on parties of any of his relatives. We the children did a lot of wahala some years ago to sit him down and talked some sense to him, he was like it wasn't time to let us know anything, that we should face our studies squarely ( the studies he didn't bother to take care of, he wasn't there at when needed at all) so most of my siblings moved on!!!! It's not by force! It's by choice

1 Like

Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by Nisiw365: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:

Are you sure juju doesn't work?! Ha... grin grin the juju used by him from day one that he was less concerned about his children, but can spend last kobo on parties of any of his relatives. We the children did a lot of wahala some years ago to sit him down and talked some sense to him, he was like it wasn't time to let us know anything, that we should face our studies squarely ( the studies he didn't bother to take care of, he wasn't there at when needed at all) so most of my siblings moved on!!!! It's not by force! It's by choice
Its not juju. He is simply too attached to his brothers and they have brainwashed him as well.
Most juju people talk about are fake.
Most times we hear stories about juju without any evidence

Most of the juju stories are just hearsays and fallacies
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by edoman2016: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:
yes.. 3million
How many bedrooms flat is the house? Just asking cause I never knew 3 million can buy a house in Nigeria.
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by edoman2016: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:
yes.. 3million
How many bedrooms flat is the house? Just asking cause I never knew 3 million is enough to buy a house in Nigeria.
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by psalmistkakah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
frozen70:

I just wish is possible you give them the money and put them behind you as a past and build your self strong to the extent that you can't be broke

Even if you return the money back to them, that land you Sam's that they will give you one document, they will sell it behind you

But if you are very sure that if you return the money, they will give you the documents, return the money, collect the documents and sell the land and use the proceed to establish yourself and buy another land that will be written on your name and your wife name, because of tomorrow

They are just wasteful and they want to ruin you down since they can't rise
Thanks.. they are like set back to me.. that was my elder sister wasted 1.5 million with out investing it.. a dime she didn't give me..

1 Like

Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by psalmistkakah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
edoman2016:

How many bedrooms flat is the house? Just asking cause I never knew 3 million is enough to buy a house in Nigeria.
Is a good house.. the person was broke then..
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by crackhaus: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
With family members like these, one doesn't need enemies anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by psalmistkakah(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
ibechris:
Ur brothers just mismanaged the sweat and toil of ur father.

This is truly bad and I am sure with time,they will know how terrible their decisions were.

Hope they won't start to plan on how to sell off his remaining properties?

Pls,take ur place as the head of the family else,expect more of this from them.

Had same money been invested in Fgn bonds or mutual funds today,that money would have been making returns of about 600k per annum or more.

What a worthless way to expend his benefits.

Keep up ur effort in giving them sense of belonging.
Good luck to the family.
That was the initial plan.. before I knew they started tempering with the money.. I have to lie to my uncle's that the money was 3milliomn. So that they will take their eyes off... Am going to hold meeting this week.. and give them direction to avoid total collapse.. if they refuse I will get one of the land since I was the person that my dad give the money to buy the land..
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by ibechris(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:

That was the initial plan.. before I knew they started tempering with the money.. I have to lie to my uncle's that the money was 3milliomn. So that they will take their eyes off... Am going to hold meeting this week.. and give them direction to avoid total collapse.. if they refuse I will get one of the land since I was the person that my dad give the money to buy the land..

For me,u are not doing bad just keep it up.

And take ur place.
Such meeting is crucial so as to keep the legacy of ur father. Give them ur reasons why his legacy should not be rubbished.

And as the first son,remember it is not always easy for u guys.
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by AntiWailer: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
LadySarah:

If we are to go by your analysis, they are now demanding for his own share to be shared again.
Isnt it better he invests it so as to set up his jobless brothers instead of sharing it. Those family problems are what exactly? If they squander this last cash they'll come back to him as a first son and then what's his fate?

Learn to be objective sometimes.

Read again. If understanding is the issue , I cnt help u bro.
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by Rubbiish(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
ahnie:
In all honesty most time one would wish he or she doesn't comes out of a certain group of person's called family.

Some family can be very frustrating that one would wish to just vanish and leave them alone

Op,if I were you I would hand over the money to them,then collect the landed documents and cut them off for life.
@bold u can't possibly do that

Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:

Thanks.. they are like set back to me.. that was my elder sister wasted 1.5 million with out investing it.. a dime she didn't give me..

Thanks too
Just be very careful and be watching them

Build yourself and your family
Re: Squander 7 Million With 8 Months by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2021
fact about life→ you can't get respect you earns it!

you younger ones are controlling your father's property, seriously I can't even imagine that.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asffv / Relocation Sales (SOLD ) / How Do I Advise My Brother To Invest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.