Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Listen To Your Vehicle! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Listen To Your Vehicle! (590 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Overload Your Vehicle / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea / How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Your Vehicle! by merrywheels(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Every vehicle speaks, learn to listen:
*An unusual vibration.
*A knock sound.
*A wobbling drive train.
*An unusual smell.
* A stiff wheel.
*A loss of acceleration power.

Listen and treat your vehicle right... At Merrywheels Autos we listen good!
Happy new month!!
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by berbs112(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have this issue of unusual vibration and also started noticing stiff steering wheel, there's enough power steering oil and no leakage in the steering rack. I drive Accord 04.
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by merrywheels(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
berbs112:
I have this issue of unusual vibration and also started noticing stiff steering wheel, there's enough power steering oil and no leakage in the steering rack. I drive Accord 04.
A stiff steering wheel should be a bad steering wheel pump,but vibration may have to do with ball joint,or tie rod.
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by berbs112(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you.

merrywheels:
A stiff steering wheel should be a bad steering wheel pump,but vibration may have to do with ball joint,or tie rod.
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by berbs112(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
The steering wheel pump can be serviced or I have to change it completely? I have been told about the tie rod and I have to fix that. I was actually thinking it was one of the engine seats that I just found out that is causing the vibration. Thank you for your response, I look forward to your response to my other enquiry.

berbs112:
Thank you.

merrywheels:
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by merrywheels(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
berbs112:
The steering wheel pump can be serviced or I have to change it completely? I have been told about the tie rod and I have to fix that. I was actually thinking it was one of the engine seats that I just found out that is causing the vibration. Thank you for your response, I look forward to your response to my other enquiry.

you have to get another tokumbo steering pump.
*bad engine seats will cause extra vibration when engine is idling. But vibration during motion is ball joint\tie rod.
Re: Listen To Your Vehicle! by merrywheels(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
berbs112:
Thank you.
You are very welcome.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Cry When I Read This-let Help One Others / The VIO Tyranny. / My Toyota Corolla Bend On The Driver Side With The Tire Sign Warning On Dashboar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.