Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension (325 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones / Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Anthony478(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2021
The Nigerian police boss has recommended that Abba Kyari, a deputy commissioner of police indicted by American authorities for allegedly being in bed with a notorious fraudster, Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, also known as Hushpuppi, should be suspended.

Inspector-general of Usman Alkali Baba made the recommendation to the Police Service Commission in a July 31 letter.

“The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), NPM, fdc has recommended the immediate suspension of DCP Abba Kyari, the Head of the Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT), from the Service of the Nigeria Police Force, pending the outcome of ongoing internal investigations touching on him,” Nigerian police spokesman Frank Mba said in a statement on Sunday morning.

Mba said the suspension is expected to create an enabling environment for a police panel to carry out internal investigations. He, however, said the suspension does not imply that Kyari has been found guilty.

The four-man panel is set up to investigate all the allegations against the police officer, who is also the head of the influential intelligence Response Team, a unit that has been instrumental in the arrests of high-profile criminals.

Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Anthony478(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2021
FTC for th first time..
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Pauldollars(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2021
Hmm... interesting.
That doesn't stop others from following the same path. Na thief wey dem catch be criminal

Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Pauldollars(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2021
Anthony478:
FTC

I hope they give you award
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by greenguy: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Nice one. Then they should swiftly let the world know the outcome of their investigation. We're watching in 3D.
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Anthony478(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Sorry bro... cheesy
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Anthony478(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Which Mod will I need to tag to push this to Front Page...
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Anthony478(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Pauldollars:

I hope they give you award

Bro it's gives me Joy... grin grin
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Pauldollars(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Anthony478:
Sorry bro... cheesy

Wetin consign me with ur FTC undecided
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by SKYHIGHfx: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Abba kyari the tailor is making an advert ; "CUT YOUR COT ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME" here we do it fitted in sizes "NativeGucci™ ��

Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
angry
Okk
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by mysticwarrior(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
it was stupid of him to have posted a thing like this.
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by dangoteinlaw: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
mysticwarrior:
it was stupid of him to have posted a thing like this.
is it now u detected his stupidity, i knew he had no brains when he gave that tailoring excuse.
Re: Police Boss, Recommends DCP Kyari's Suspension by Mynd44: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2021

(1)

17-year-old Student Found Two Weeks After She Was Declared Missing / Stop The Killings Irigwe Land In Plateau State Lament In Grief / Man, 59, Arrested For Burgling Dead Woman’s Shop & Carting Away Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.