Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones (19849 Views)

Fake Soldier Caught By Other Soldiers After Seizing People's Phones (Video) / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by nlfpmod: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
A Police boss was seen in a video warning policemen against checking people's phones and taking people to ATM to illegally withdraw money.

You must not be caught checking people's phones or caught taking people to ATM machines and POS machines, you will be dealt with decisively....

Watch the video here
https://twitter.com/khanofkhans11_/status/1555496114706677760?t=cG58_LYZIJogGedxWEtmCQ&s=08

Omo. When you reason about Nigerian police you begin to ask yourself “are these not humans”? Why don’t they hear word FGS. Don’t be surprised even these ones on this video will go out nd do whatever they like in the street after this warning frm their Oga.

https://twitter.com/TheHeadboyy/status/1555248505291169793?s=20&t=RZTXvTMDwIu8-Uqn6UkxCA

6 Likes

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don’t even understand why you want to check my phone and then take me to atm to withdraw money , it makes no sense at all .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by blazingblender(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
First of all before recruiting
Give tg some intelligence training
Check their sense of reasoning before you bring them onboard

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
The whole society is rotten. A society of moralists, Christians, Muslims and pious traditionalists that celebrates serial thieves, embezzlers, cross-dressers and oloshos as "celebrities" - shouldn't that society be told that it is living in denial, in fool's Paradise by asking its policemen to be different? What's in Nigeria that's not rotten?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by slawomir: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Them nor dey hear word

condralbedez:
They are looking for slawomir dem,for easy cash out
Me dey hold my ground

Them be want loose guard me inside may for lagos na

The officer say make I bring my phone for check

I say lie lie....never

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by mbahdi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na today.rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Foxyfox(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
undecided they are always warning against it, yet no resounding penalty for officers concerned, rubbish. It's more like and empty threats.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by condralbedez: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
They are looking for slawomir dem,for easy cash out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by meum: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is super story...

They'll still do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ok naa
So far it is very difficult to get the Nigerian Police into action by giving them the needed vital information alone, UNLESS YOU “MOBILISE” THEM,, then they are not yet ready to be recognised as a State-Sponsored Security Outfit..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Scottz: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ah nor de hear word
I get coconut head

Na dem full police force nowadays

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by NotBeenPaid: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2022

Story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Abdullahi4u7(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
That's funny.
Do check out my siggy.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Strongdickfresh: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
This lawless act of the Nigeria Police stated in Lagos when Tinubu was the governor. Tinubu really introduced police brutality and lawlessness.

This police brutality and lawlessness increased from bad to worst immediately APC take over from PDP.

This police lawlessness and brutality will increase and get worst if you allow Tinubu and APC to rule this country again. Be wise and vote wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
That's how Sergeant Ossai lost his miserable life. After extorting money from my brother just because he saw chats with an Australian woman on his phone. No long talk. I visited Mama Kekere shrine in Benin with the sum of N25 (Twenty-Five Naira). Today, Ossai is history. He passed out his intestines before he died.

3 Likes

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by wolesmile(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
All profession the world over have their own bad eggs. But that of the police, especially in the US and Nigeria, is worst.

anybody noticed the warning the "Oga" gave them? "Don't be caught..." In simple terms, "Do it, so you can meet your daily delivery target. But if you're stupid enough to be posted in a viral video, you're on your own."

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by FalseProphet1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
I see policemen ignoring that warning, I see checking of phones continuing, I see another massive protest against the police.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by majamajic(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Working in VI then , one took me to ATM , I only have 2k plus in the account . He said I should bring it out , I told him it's my operating balance that it can't come out .

He decided not to drive me back where I parked my car , I said for where ? This night ? I first am enter the patrol van oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Deicide: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
But I don't have a gun, they do. No one knows the Ibo the police officer has smoked that I wouldn't listen to him when he ask me to show him my phone. I could get killed n it'll all be covered up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Epurogonogono(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
The abnormal has become normal in Nigeria.

I think if these police uniforms are attached with voice recorders and small cameras, these police officers would behave better knowing fully well that their actions are always recorded while on duty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Like hell they gon listen to you

The only language they understand is sticks, I started talking Chinese from all these sticks in my car now police done stopped coming through lil Mexico Cuz now we made the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by SenecaTheYonger: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
He said "You must not be caught", not "You must not do it."

Just so you know, these are two different things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by pol23: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Police can’t go undercover to arrest the bad eggs, na to dey issue social media warning…
But if police is arrest the bad eggs truly.
Which police isn’t a bad egg to arrest the bad ones.
Also, Can we as a nation run without police even though they’re corrupt and bad, a day without them will be a erupting volcanic damage.
Because arrest bad cop means there will only be 45 police left in the country… lol…
I always ask myself this question….
If I be police for this our Obodo- Naija, will I be corrupt or Sincere cop.
The answer is simple, I will be corrupt.
We can’t import other nationals to do our work.
Police is good, We put our bad energy in it.
Democracy is good, we infected it.
Pastor is nice, we demonize it.
Even Nigeria should be great, me and you spoil am….
I don’t know if there’s redemption…
Lower your expectations as Nigerians on policy and agencies…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Y'all just claim to be reforming the police on paper, yet in reality, they are getting worse everyday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Lovenorth: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
The police are the replica of rotten system of the Nigerian state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
jhydebaba:
Then no go still hear word. IG sef don warn dem tire.

There should be a law and punishment for that not just warnings.The police authority have been giving this warning.yet the policemen at roadblocks don't obey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Bavgggs6: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yoooo! Got you lit with Proofs attached cool

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by blinking001(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Most Nigerians love to generalize minor issues to a crescendo. Only a small group of our enviable and reputable police force men and women engage in the act of extortion, bribery and crime.

A majority of our service men and women are peace loving, well coordinated, efficient and intelligent people that deserve to be worshipped by Nigerians for the services they render to humanity even risking and laying down their lives in the process.

God bless the NPF
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Stealing Baby Diapers And Wipes, In Asaba / Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.