Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

“Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) (849 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

“Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by wale377(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeA6ErdeJqY?feature=share

Hushpuppi's stubbornness put him in trouble” - Mompha

Mommpha has revealed while talking to daddyfreeze that it was HUSHPUPPI stubbornness that put him in trouble

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J MissyB3 fynestboi

Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by Aidejay(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
I saw the notification for the live they did. I thought to myself, why should I waste my time watching this. Daddy freeze no dey learn bah, until one day they implicate him.

An adage says person wey dem dey push if time reach wey dem no push am e fit go push imself.

Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by socialmediaman: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
We should be more worried about how the despot in Aso Rock scammed 15 million Nigerians of their money and votes in 2015, and rigged himself back into office in 2019 after being a colossal failure.

Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by yanabasee1(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Aidejay:
I saw the notification for the live they did. I thought to myself, why should I waste my time watching this. Daddy freeze no dey learn bah, until one day they implicate him.

An adage says person wey dem dey push if time reach wey dem no push am e fit go push imself.

I am having a strong feeling that daddy freeze will be caught up in between this saga....

And Mompha to me is the man behind all this hushsaga
Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by Nuelito: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Local man just dey observe from afar
Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by Raymond0008(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2021
He bleeped up big time, I guess someone snitch on him(Huspuppy) so he’s trying to name everyone he get deal with.
Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Rejoice not..cos,by the time him reach the chapter 5 of him singing book.ur name go show.
Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by TarOrfeeek: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2021
FBI should arrest Daddy Freezer.

But on a second thought, asides sleeping with married women in Victoria Island and driving that is relic supercar - Freezer has no intelligible use.

So let him continue to gloat in the generational curses his flaccid mouth has earned him.
Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by mytime24(f): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
dis Mompha of a guy don go "low key" since hush saga angry

Re: “Hushpuppi's Stubbornness Put Him In Trouble” - Mompha (video) by pretydiva(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
One day bush meat go catch the hunter

Bbnaija Angel Disgrace Tega & Boma For Adultery (video) / Will Wizkid Bring Home 2 Grammy Awards This Year? [video] / Dejo Tunfulu Is Dead