Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You (2669 Views)

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window / Odilon De Oliveira :the Most Protected Brazilian Judge (photos, Video) / The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Top 10 Most protected People In The World, the last person will shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YPexe9QoIA
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Komolafe89: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm the 1st person bcs it's the creator who's protecting me
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Komolafe89:
I'm the 1st person bcs it's the creator who's protecting me
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by chukskafor(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Reelstudio8:

Top 10 Most protected People In The World, the last person will shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YPexe9QoIA
Except the Lord watches over the city, the watchman standeth guard in vain.
My family and I are the most protected because we are abiding under the shadow of the Almighty.
They that trust in the Lord shall be like Mount Zion
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2021
chukskafor:
Except the Lord watches over the city, the watchman standeth guard in vain.
My family and I are the most protected because we are abiding under the shadow of the Almighty.
They that trust in the Lord shall be like Mount Zion
leeeemaoooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Ogamysamo: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
the numbers of unseen mighty army safeguarding me, if you know it, it will shock-shake you
Re: Top 10 Most Protected People In The World, The Last Person Will Shock You by Reelstudio8: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the numbers of unseen mighty army safeguarding me, if you know it, it will shock-shake you

cheesy leeemaoo

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? / Cultists Kill More Than Four People In Delta State(pics) / Girl Died Few Hours After She Sold Her Womb For 2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.