Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? (2663 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Domaining101: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Will i be charged for crime if i rape an armed robber in my house? Or can i use any force i wish upon the person?

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by immortalcrown(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are the armed intruder in this case.

You thinking of raping the person shows the person is the endangered one and you are the threat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
You're the predator then. How can you rape a armed person. Weldone, you're setting yourself up for free knack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by iamtardey: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
undecided
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Mhizzard(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by JASONjnr(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wait.....

You want to rape your fellow man for Intruding to steal from you?

Like.... You want to scatter person anus?

As a gay or as a lady...

Although, I've never seen a female armed robber walking alone. And even if they are alone, they're usually very aggressive and could kill you, because they've been trained on self defense....

But this matter no be for female arm robber... Na man you want rape?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by jeromestarks: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Op, somebody wants to kill you and all you could think of is your peniis erection?
I will slap you.

17 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by budaatum: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Domaining101 is planning to rape in advance and is posting about his planned rape on a public forum for all to see and testify against him when he's caught.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by eepeepook: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bait.
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
You will be rightly jailed if you do.

Why? You are expected to stand your ground if one can to defend your property and safety so you can respond with violence or act violently if you believe you are in danger (you have to prove this) but when you have neutralized the person, you are expected to restrain the person or allow the person escapw and then stop all violent acts.

Raping the person means you have neutralized the person yet you continued an act of violence which is this case is rape and you will be arrested alongside the intruder

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Balablue64: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nairaland no go kee me oh

4 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Haakeem(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mynd44:

Why? You are expected to stand your ground if one can to defend your property and safety so you can respond with violence or act violently if you believe you are in danger (you have to prove this) but when you have neutralized the person, you are expected to restrain the person or allow the person escapw and then stop all violent acts.

Raping the person means you have neutralized the person yet you continued an act of violence which is this case is rape and you will be arrested alongside the intruder
Why you tell am na.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by BscHolder: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Mynd44:

No sir.
It's called self defence

3 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2023
BscHolder:
No sir.
It's called self defence
There is a point where what you do stops being self defense and becomes aggravated assault.
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by tsdarkside(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2023

bwahaha....

chaii....
people scare the shitt out of me nowadays....
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Stanleymaster1: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Both of u will be a crimina
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by rowland545(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Both of u will be a crimina
hmmm this ur English no too follow..
But what do i know..

This is weird come to think of it....op i hope this is not one of your fantasies....if it is you are a weird fellow

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Administration1: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Just walk into any police station and ask the DCO

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Bahamas95(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2023
People wey normal for this country nor many walai!
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2023
I know this is low quality bait. Op you muss be gay then, because 99% of armed robbers are men. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2023
This is a good one for philosophical analysis.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by deanoffaculty: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Domaining101:
Will i be charged for crime if i rape an armed robber in my house? Or can i use any force i wish upon the person?
Let's start from here: what gender are you?
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by madscientist88(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
the guy is trying to set a girl up so he can take advantage of the situation to have sex with her.or else what sort of question is this?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Adewale1603(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some people can rape anything from priestess, mammy water, witches, mad woman, as far as she has a hole in-between
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by Intergrated: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na wa oh wonders shall never end. You dey they plan how to rape man.
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by epondudu: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Domaining101:
Op...Your question is not clear, do you mean if the intruder is a male?
Re: Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:10am On Feb 22
It's like you know your fine neighbour is a thief and you are aware she has plans to burgle your home tonight. Weyrey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth / Gay Brother Raped Sister, Sister Committed Suicide / A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.