Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI (2553 Views)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Bornbiafra: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
After the suspension of the criminal Abba kyari the Federal government should send him to US without visa

FBI are waiting to give me permanent visa in prison...

The only good thing there is that he will be fed with burger instead of watery beans...

However after serving in US he will serve in Nigeria to enjoy the same watery beans orji Uzo kalu ate
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Polynek(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Could Dix b true?
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by rottenPussy: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol, Joker grin
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by karnap(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
no sourced on the news just no believing you just lying on Sunday be careful

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
STOP creating false news.!
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Mobikay101(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Disturbing look.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by becky39000(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
After the suspension of the criminal Abba kyari the Federal government should send him to US without visa

The only good thing there is that he will be fed with burger instead of watery beans...

However after serving in US he will serve in Nigeria to enjoy the same watery beans orji Uzo kalu ate

Clown angry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Bornbiafra: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
becky39000:

Clown angry
your father is a clown and you are a baby idiot
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by becky39000(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
your father is a clown and you are a baby idiot

This shows that your father is useless because if you value ur retárd of a father you wouldn't be insulting another.

But then again it's not ur fault. I blame Opera for thier 50mb free browsing that u have chosen 2 use to write fake news & mislead the public.

Get the fck out of my radar

Dunce �

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by becky39000(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
my father is a clown and i am are a baby idiot

Yes... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree �
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Bornbiafra: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
becky39000:

This shows that my father is useless because i don't value my retárd of a father, if not i wouldn't be insulting another.

But then again it's not ur fault. I blame Opera for thier 50mb free browsing that u have chosen 2 use to write fake news & mislead the public.

Get the fck out of my radar

Dunce �
I'm happy you are saying it to ur self
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by becky39000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
I'm happy you are saying it to ur self

Keep modifying, my message has been passed already.

Keep up with the Clowning �
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Malawian(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:

Well, as long as the burger includes organic meat in the bathroom. I am okay.
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Cokahot: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
To baby kyari,I'm a silent hater,I dreamt and met him in my dreams,I asked a question,but he respond that he'd explain later. FBI on your case,u know u r a goner,max jail sentence is 5 to 10 years. I hope u don't die by the time u out player. Talk to God,now say your last prayer.
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Decive: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
The virus stigmatization speech spread by the United States has also led to an upsurge of anti Asian sentiment in the United States and individual western countries. Many Asian Americans have suffered unwarranted discrimination, oppression and even personal threats, and live in terror and insecurity.
Re: Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI by Decive: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2021
The US side's actions seriously violate human rights and once again expose the hypocrisy of its so-called "human rights defenders", which should be jointly condemned and resisted by the international community.

(1) (Reply)

Currently Happening At My Work Place / Wanted She Stole A Huge Amount Of Money And Ran Away. / Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.