Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I (2548 Views)

Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
A lady who reportedly said she was a fresh graduate of the Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, Osun State was allegedly dumped by a white Venza Car at Ayetoro area, Osogbo, Osun State by suspected ritualist.

In a viral video on Social Media, she said she was from Ilesha but we are unable to confirm the veracity of her statement as at the time of filing this report.

WATCH VIDEO FOR MORE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-who-knows-her-fresh-graduate-lady-used-and-dumped-by-ritualist-in-osogbo-video/

FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol

Who wear her rubber beads?

😳
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nah me go first use half of your generation as rams for ritual +you.

Nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Benwallt(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
Nah me go first use half of your generation as rams for ritual +you.

Nonsense

Is that you?
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Jeon(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Is that you?
Who?

8 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Babangidapikin: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
This bead on her neck someone wey get mind should remove it, abi who dey wear fascinatoe with local bead..hope her family have locate her ...
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Rexymania(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
I don't know how dirty girls can give money...how does ritual work?
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by jeromestarks: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Is that you?
Na she na. What do you mean?
Must they tell you everything?
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

Na she na. What do you mean?
Must they tell you everything?

Wow! Your investigate journalism is top notch. Men, the way she reacted said it all. See teeth.

You don't have nude ones?
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by jeromestarks: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Wow! Your investigate journalism is top notch. Men, the way she reacted said it all. See teeth.

You don't have nude ones?
I will slap you. Which nude? Na my babe nude I get n I no fit share ram at all.
Re: Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you. Which nude? Na my babe nude I get n I no fit share ram at all.

I greet you. Save that your babe by deleting those pictures o before the phone enter wrong hand

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... / How Can I Kill Myself Quickly Easily / Moment Protesters Stormed Awkuzu SARS Office, & Officers Fired Gunshots At Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.