Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (95199 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Adadioranma79(f): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shocking? Some doubt? Why nah

SimplyFacts:

I wish you the best in this month.
Good to know you're fine.
I'm good, too.

The bolded is really shocking cheesy
I have some doubt though.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by blackmantis: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
Price of food stuff are falling down in Birnin kebbi, the capital of kebbi state. This is tomato together with pepper purchased today in birnin kebbi market at N150.
To Breakdown:
Tomato@N100 and Pepper@N50 put together making N150 total.

It's cheaper than that near Sambisa......
Mtchew.

People are being kidnapped like chickens by bandits you are talking about tomatoes N100.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Adadioranma79:
Shocking? Some doubt? Why nah

Coz you wrote it better than some Yoruba would do. You deserve some kudos!

Adupe o, gbogbo e nlo daadaa o.
E se, ma.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Limassol(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows food is cheap in the north
oga that is a misconception.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Btk1986(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:
Pepper alone is #200, tomatoes #200 = #400 in Ibadan
Not a lie especially at Orita market that's if you are lucky to have them this fresh.

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Tenaga: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na so e cheap? Hope you are not complaining?

Abeg post cow meat let's see
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Limassol(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
This is a country that produces it own food... below is price of food stuffs in a country that import most of their dairy products from abroad... 1kg of tomatoes 200 naira... shame on buhari shame shame shame
which country is that bro?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by mema900: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
Price of food stuff are falling down in Birnin kebbi, the capital of kebbi state. This is tomato together with pepper purchased today in birnin kebbi market at N150.
To Breakdown:

Wow, i never knew Birnin kebbi people even have phone not to talk of browsing the Internet....Nigeria is coming up small small

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Limassol(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Studyinchina200:
Lazy Nigerians. Something you can actually plant in your house compound.
please are you based in China? how is life over there?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Limassol(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
clothingonline:
When will all to be able to afford cheap food
State governments are so lazy each state should have like four farm products produce in excess that can feed 350million people conviniently
that could only be a dream.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by oladipupo2234: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
This will go for about N500 in Isolo.

I think its high time we start having small garden in our componds to grow simple vegetables. I could remember during the last sallah holliday when i visited my parents, i had to collect some tomato seeds and planted it right in their compound.

Just few days ago, i went to the market with my wife, normal 40k couldnt get us enough foodstuff for the month. Meanwhile this same amount last years would stuck the house for 2 months.

The question now is where do we go from here? For those with arable space in there compound, better get some seeds and plant tomato, pepper, and vegerables, you surely would be doing yourself alot of good service.

ManirBK:
To Breakdown:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by daniwise(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:
Pepper alone is #200, tomatoes #200 = #400 in Ibadan

Haba,that's not true.even here in Lagos that stuff he posted is not more than #200.Buhari govt bad,but let's be realistic

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

ManirBK

After grinding the Pepper, will you guzzle it and drink?

Or will you buy rice and beans at really inflated prices?

Whom brain is given, sense is expected, be like no be for where you dey.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

#200 sef.
Oh, you reside in IB.
Where is your side?

Airport side
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Almaigaa: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

Iffa slap ur face eeeeh, you will know urself. So palmoil, garri, rice, yam, pepper, African salad(abacha), ugu(vegetable), akpu(cassava), potato, egusi are being transported from the North abi?
The only thing Igbo source from the North is onions, beans and beef. Everything other farm produce is largely grown in SouthEast. So no need giving urself hope that Igbos will starve if North stops selling food to them.

All you mentioned are food the North suply to the East on daily bases. Except that Una chemical Palm Oil, Abacha and Akpu. But the other food you mentioned such as Potatoes, Rice, Yam, Pepper, Egusi, Ugu and many more. Are all from the North.

Without the North, the East won't survive a week. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Cnach: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hypo is ur name,
When I was serving in kano, I, Desmond and Daniel do buy tomatoes, onions and pepper mixed together at the price of #50. We use it to prepare food for three of us, sometimes plus two others
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by olureignforever: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
To Breakdown:
I bought this for 500 in Abuja

1 Share

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows food is cheap in the north
. Really!!! But some people,infact a family ate grass at Katsina.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Alhajiemeritus: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Romanoff:
Here in Abuja, tomatoes is from 300 and it's not the red big tomatoes o. It's the slim watery type.

The firm red big tomatoes starts from 500.
It will be nice of you can enter Abuja Village markets for your shopping.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Romanoff(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

It will be nice of you can enter Abuja Village markets for your shopping.

They are quite far from me jor. I am considering buying from jos if I see people coming to Abuja from there. At least, once a month.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by mauchiz: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Cbn governor said they would bring in so many bags of rice to crash the price of rice, since they gave this propaganda, rice price has not changed.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by foreshore(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
To Breakdown:

Did you also calculate how much money people make there or cost of houses. Then you will understand the reason why the amount is like that
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by DonCeazer: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
To Breakdown:

I really miss Birnin Kebbi...
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by donhils: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Price of tomatoes and peppers falling down doesn't automatically translate to the cost of food stuff coming down
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Insectkiller: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please how can we donate towards the Welfare of the Amotekun Security Network??

I want to know...

I want to know...

I want to know..
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by olisaEze(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unsad:
Where there's some form of security , things are crazy expensive.
Where bandits are ravaging , things are stupid cheap.

What a country.

When those food items come from those insecurity ravaged zones and they see how annoyingly peaceful this side is, na vex dem go use bill us! Can’t be selling cheap to people that don’t yet realize how dangerous it is to cultivate & get ordinary vegetables to dem after paying ur govt and terrorists taxes at the same time.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by JayB11(m): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Don't be fooled, the north actually don't have food, they only have food stufff(ingredients) undecided

See this one ooo.....where in the North have u ever been too? I have never seen any food stuff imported into the North frim the South except Stocked fish, Garri, Egusi, and Plantain.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by EmekaA125(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

All you mentioned are food the North suply to the East on daily bases. Except that Una chemical Palm Oil, Abacha and Akpu. But the other food you mentioned such as Potatoes, Rice, Yam, Pepper, Egusi, Ugu and many more. Are all from the North.

Without the North, the East won't survive a week. grin grin grin
Continue talking rubbish. The whole of Ayamelum, Anambra East and West are agrian area in Anambra State with arable land to produce most of those items I mentioned. Enugu and Ebonyi State nko. The only thing Igbo source from the North is onions, beans and beaf. Every other food item is being produced in commercial quantities in SE. I'm not here to argue with you. U can continue giving urself hope for all I care.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Alhajiemeritus: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Romanoff:

They are quite far from me jor. I am considering buying from jos if I see people coming to Abuja from there. At least, once a month.
Jos is nice too.
Someone recently told me he bought a basket of Tomatoes for around 7000 during his wedding.
He bought from Pepper Market Deidei
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by EmekaA125(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol,,, I notice Igbos don't eat much pepper. My colleague who hails from Enugu does prepare some food with tomatoes only.
Yeah. Most Igbos eat little or no pepper unlike Yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.