Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (95197 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Limassol:
which country is that bro?
same dubai people say things are costly nah same place you can chop bellyfull for month with 10k
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by ariesbull: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

All you mentioned are food the North suply to the East on daily bases. Except that Una chemical Palm Oil, Abacha and Akpu. But the other food you mentioned such as Potatoes, Rice, Yam, Pepper, Egusi, Ugu and many more. Are all from the North.

Without the North, the East won't survive a week. grin grin grin
but same North has the highest number of starving families and malnutrition in the world yet una produce good

Joke on you
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Cumtroller: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Kebbi State is useless. Adds no value to Nigeria. Make we quickly divide this country abeg.

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Gval123: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Na Pepper plenty pass for there na. you wan kill yourself or what?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by kzubyar(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Romanoff:
Here in Abuja, tomatoes is from 300 and it's not the red big tomatoes o. It's the slim watery type.

The firm red big tomatoes starts from 500.
if you know kabusa try go there most times I normally Go there and buy very cheap
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Almaigaa: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2021
ariesbull:
but same North has the highest number of starving families and malnutrition in the world yet una produce good

Joke on you

Lies. The North just use that phrase to get humanitarian funds from world powers and international donors. These funds comes in Billions of Dolars. So if you like call us Poverty Region, as long as it helps to make Oyinbo to send donations to the North, we no care. WE GET RICHER WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO BAD MOUTH US WITH EMPTY STOMACH. Even when we still feed you grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Almaigaa: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2021
EmekaA125:

Continue talking rubbish. The whole of Ayamelum, Anambra East and West are agrian area in Anambra State with arable land to produce most of those items I mentioned. Enugu and Ebonyi State nko. The only thing Igbo source from the North is onions, beans and beaf. Every other food item is being produced in commercial quantities in SE. I'm not here to argue with you. U can continue giving urself hope for all I care.

Just because one person in Anambra decide to farm some of those few things you mentioned, you now asume Igbos are farmers. Do you know how many bags of Rice, Maize, Milets, Yam, Pepper, Beans, Onions, Ugu, Suya Beans, Potatoes Igbos in the EAST consume daily? If the North suspends suply of food to the East in one week, starvation will consume that region.

In the North one Farmer's Rice Farm is bigger than most Communities in the EAST. The smallest Rice farm in the North harvest over 50 hundred kg bags of Rice. (I know you are confused now) unprocessed Rice are stored in 100kg bags. I'm also a Rice farmer, I make an average of 90 bags every year. But I work in one of the most lucrative Federal Agency here in Owerri. I travel to Kaduna to do my farming activities, while my Salary comes before the end of every month

Bellow are few pictures of my own Farm.
* The first is Rice and at the far distance you can see Maize. This is a very large farm.
* The 3rd picture is a mixed Farm. It's actually a Ginger Farm but, I added few Maize to it. Do you know how rich you can be when you farm Ginger? I make millions from Ginger every year. Unfortunately, you can't farm Ginger in the EAST. It's mostly grown in Kaduna. A bag of dry Ginger is over 40k now.

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by baloney: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Bishop1monte(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
LadyRosa:

You never see where Aboki dey chop?
I'm surprised he bought tomatoes because normally na red oil them dey mix for spaghetti chop. cheesy grin
Them no dey too Chop goat/cow meat. The rich ones go for chicken.

Have you lived in the north before, aboki eat a lot of meat such as suya and anything beef
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by LadyRosa(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Have you lived in the north before, aboki eat a lot of meat such as suya and anything beef

They sell suya doesn't mean they eat it compared to the way southerners eat. They love chicken suya more, followed by ram suya. They hardly eat goat meat.

1 Like

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by LadyRosa(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
AnanseK:

Listen to onion thieves talking. What do you know about food? When did you know tomatoes?

Aboki wey dey disguise as Akwa ibom man.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Bishop1monte(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
LadyRosa:

They sell suya doesn't mean they eat it compared to the way southerners eat. They love chicken suya more, followed by ram suya. They hardly eat goat meat.

Have you lived in the core north before and if I may ask where precisely
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by ariesbull: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies. The North just use that phrase to get humanitarian funds from world powers and international donors. These funds comes in Billions of Dolars. So if you like call us Poverty Region, as long as it helps to make Oyinbo to send donations to the North, we no care. WE GET RICHER WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO BAD MOUTH US WITH EMPTY STOMACH. Even when we still feed you grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been to north and I know what I saw .....plate carrying kids and hunger everywhere
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Bishop1monte(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
ariesbull:

I have been to north and I know what I saw .....plate carrying kids and hunger everywhere

But you didn’t see farmers everywhere.

The kids you are the ones who left their parents to learn Islamic education somewhere far away and the teacher doesn’t have enough money to cater for over a hundred children so the children resort to begging
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by NonnyDot(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
COWNUS will go hungry soon And sense will return to normalcy
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by ariesbull: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bishop1monte:

But you didn’t see farmers everywhere.

The kids you are the ones who left their parents to learn Islamic education somewhere far away and the teacher doesn’t have enough money to cater for over a hundred children so the children resort to begging
The Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations has raised the alarm of impending food insecurity in the North-East region, saying insurgency has denied 65,800 farmers access to agricultural inputs in the area.

Speaking at the inauguration of the 2021 rainy season farming interventions at the Farm Centre, Maiduguri, on Thursday, the Country Representative of FAO in Nigeria, Fred Kafeero, lamented that inaccessibility to improved seeds and fertilizers, resulted in food insecurity and poverty among the populace.

He disclosed that the launch was the sixth rainy season farming intervention being conducted by FAO in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states since 2016.

Kafeero said supporting rainy season farming was key to the entire insurgency affected region, adding that farmers’ harvests contributed significantly to food security and income generation throughout the year.

“Access to agricultural inputs for high yields also saves lives and livelihoods of farmers,” he added.

According to him, the distribution of seeds and fertilizers has contributed to the building of people’s resilience to conflict.

He said this year, 65,800 household farmers were supported with agricultural inputs and livestock restocking for fattening, while 40,000 farmers were targeted for the distribution of inputs.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Bishop1monte(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
ariesbull:
The Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations has raised the alarm of impending food insecurity in the North-East region, saying insurgency has denied 65,800 farmers access to agricultural inputs in the area.

Speaking at the inauguration of the 2021 rainy season farming interventions at the Farm Centre, Maiduguri, on Thursday, the Country Representative of FAO in Nigeria, Fred Kafeero, lamented that inaccessibility to improved seeds and fertilizers, resulted in food insecurity and poverty among the populace.

He disclosed that the launch was the sixth rainy season farming intervention being conducted by FAO in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states since 2016.

Kafeero said supporting rainy season farming was key to the entire insurgency affected region, adding that farmers’ harvests contributed significantly to food security and income generation throughout the year.

“Access to agricultural inputs for high yields also saves lives and livelihoods of farmers,” he added.

According to him, the distribution of seeds and fertilizers has contributed to the building of people’s resilience to conflict.

He said this year, 65,800 household farmers were supported with agricultural inputs and livestock restocking for fattening, while 40,000 farmers were targeted for the distribution of inputs.

Who receives the money on their behalf, the people who shortchange them
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Almaigaa: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
ariesbull:

Those are the Almajiri kids and they are not even upto 0.005% of the North population. You don't see them everywhere in the North. They can be found in some specific places.
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by jumper524(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

ManirBK

After grinding the Pepper, will you guzzle it and drink?

Or will you buy rice and beans at really inflated prices?

Whom brain is given, sense is expected, be like no be for where you dey.
was this necessary?
Can't you just add this to your survey and move on.
Why do you take everything as competition?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by ariesbull: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Those are the Almajiri kids and they are not even upto 0.005% of the North population. You don't see them everywhere in the North. They can be found in some specific places.

Is that so....so those ones walking around doing
Dirty Jobs here
Fetching waters for us here
Doing manual jobs for us here
Cleaning our gutters and soak away here
Polishing our shoes here
Manning our gates here are what

North is a failed placed....shame on them ..very backward thinking people
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Almaigaa: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
ariesbull:

Is that so....so those ones walking around doing
Dirty Jobs here
Fetching waters for us here
Doing manual jobs for us here
Cleaning our gutters and soak away here
Polishing our shoes here
Manning our gates here are what

North is a failed placed....shame on them ..very backward thinking people

Those ones you just mentioned are the ones that choose not to indulge in Rituals and other criminal activities, in other to get rich. Like Obi Cubana, E-Money, Peace Airlines and all Wealthy men in the EAST. Besides, those guys are not Nigerians, they are from Niger Republic andi Chad.

Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Life is good here but Nigerians can’t enter China for now.

You can add me WhatsApp: +8616637133494
Kindly indicate NAIRALAND
Limassol:
please are you based in China? how is life over there?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Limassol(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Studyinchina200:
Life is good here but Nigerians can’t enter China for now.

You can add me WhatsApp: +8616637133494
Kindly indicate NAIRALAND
thanks. Why can't Nigerians enter China? Is covid-19 the reason?
Re: N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Limassol:
thanks. Why can't Nigerians enter China? Is covid-19 the reason?

Yeah. Including foreign students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.