Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

New Month Message To All Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Month Message To All Nigerians (132 Views)

New Month Message / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Month Message To All Nigerians by Mirabel042: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hi, Happy New Month!

Are you a Nigerian and living in Nigeria now? Get these twelve (12) tips on Do's and Don'ts that are necessary right away as regards to your financial lifestyle.

1. DON'T BE SILENT; BE PROACTIVE. This is not a time to sit down and watch things unfold for better or for worse. It is detrimental to your financial lifestyle. To avert abject poverty and hardship that looms in air, rise to your feet, leave your comfort zone, and if possible, enter street!

2. DON'T WAIT; ACT NOW! Most times, people will tell you that they have plans for their future. One is then left to ask, "Plans to be executed when?". If you are planning for your next big venture; it is very good but do not just plan, start acting now. Channel your efforts to gaining a strong financial base.

3. DON'T CHASE MONEY; PROVIDE VALUES: Does this sound ironical to your hearing? It may, Yes, it is a fact. If your attention is focused solely on getting the money by all means, you may not see the money gets into your hands. Rather than chasing and chasing the money; provide values to people. Help people achieve what they need ; summarily, serve people. Engage in venture of serving people and money will constantly finds its way to you.

4. DON'T SAVE; INVEST, EVEN A PENNY: Once you get a hundred Naira, invest it in a business that thrives. Never involve yourself in High Yield Investment Programme like Invest 2 Naira and get 4 Naira in 24 hours. It always ends in stories that touch the heart. Buying notable Crypto assets like BTC, ETH, USDT, and so on is recommended.

5. DON'T HIDE; SELL YOURSELF: Tell people around you that you can do something. Let the world know your capabilities. Let people gain from your potentials so that they can recommend you. In doing this, never try to prove that you are the best of all; it irritates people and might affect your self-image.

6. DON'T EXPECT; GO FOR IT: Yes, nobody will tell you to come so that he shows you the way to success. Follow those key persons that you know , who are already on the road of success. Respect and serve them; sell yourself to them. You rarely see what you expect in life, you see what you go in for, what you have worked for.

7. DON'T WORK ALONE; JOIN A TEAM: Team work can never be overemphasised. Neglect the fact that 'Nobody actually dey for you'; it is true yet you can never do without people. Find people that have similar interests with you and push together with them. You will definitely get better results.

8. DON'T WORRY; ALWAYS IMAGINE CONSTRUCTIVELY: God has assured you, " Worry no more my son, I am with you always". Worrying can easily lead to depression, then frustration sets in, and life seems meaningless to you. Always imagine like a Superhuman ~ You do not have one Naira at hand now; imagine getting a Million Naira at the end of this month. If you think it is not possible, it can't be possible for you! Period; but ask How? , start from Why? and you get the What? , then you can see it in reality.

9. DON'T LIMIT; DIVERSITY IN THE FIELD - Choose a single business and diversify in the field of the business. Take all positive steps that are required to be successful in that field. Again, sell yourself in that field. Never say, "I can't", if possible put it this way,"Let me see what I can do". Give it a try first.

10. DON'T LOOK FOR FREE STUFF; PAY AND ENGAGE: Show me a successful man and I tell you the sacrifices he has made to attain that financial level. You must invest your time, effort, and money before it works out for you. Once you have chosen the right business, yes, the right business, engage in it with your time, energy, and money; you get wholesome results.

11. DON'T DISTRACT YOURSELF; BE CONSISTENT: You have just chosen a business; a friend of yours comes to you with a new business opportunity. Never say that you are not interested, the best reply should be,"I am currently engaged, Perhaps I will give it a second thought to see if I can incorporate it in my engagements". It shows you are smart! Focus, Have target, work super hard to reach your targets.

12. DON'T FORGET GOD; ALWAYS BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD: Get up early in the morning and dedicate your entire life to God. Before you go to bed, dedicate your spirit to God. God is the alpha and Omega. If you think you can do it alone, or with what you have, you are doomed forever!

Chrisluke Lamuel
Affiliate Marketer
+2348032219339
(If you have not started and you are willing to start now, You can contact me via call or WhatsApp for a free consultation)

(1) (Reply)

Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k / Revisiting The Online Shopping, Food Ordering Culture Of The Pandemic Era / Airtime Dealer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.