Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k (130 Views)

Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Midas shipping & freight, My Experience, Story And Lost of item with them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k by steephen: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello friend, hope you are doing okay. Here is an opportunity to earn you 2000 naira just for sharing your story.

Most of us are already talking about ourselves for free on various social media platform but what if you could win yourself a cool 2k just for doing that same thing.

You could be the winner of our 2k giveaway just for telling a short story about yourself or an experience you had.

All you have to do is share a true life story about yourself or an experience you had with the lessons you learnt.

The goal is to educate others through your story or give other people a chance to learn from your story.

You will be contributing positively to people's live through your story and you will also get rewarded for doing so.

The 2k is just an encouragement, it's nothing compared to the blessing you will get from the universe for helping shape people's lives positively plus you also feel fulfilled when you do good to others just for the sake of being good.

One lucky winner will be selected and rewarded with two thousand naira. Payment will be made directly into your bank account.

However, let me quickly add that we will be doing this continuously in order to give everyone a chance to become a winner.

For more info on how to get started, including information on where to share your story, drop your Whatsapp number and I'll add you to the group or send me a Whatsapp message

Your can also message me by clicking this link >> https://pastelink.net/Messagesteephen
Re: Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k by steephen: 6:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Click here to contact me directly https://pastelink.net/Messagesteephen
Re: Share A True Life Story And Stand A Chance To Win 2k by steephen: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Whatsapp number is 08189170283

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Economic Forum / Land Sponsorship / 6 Steps To Making A Content Marketing Strategy That Will Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.