Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video (41111 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
it's just a matter of time when the population in lagos explode they will begg for seaports in other region to work.we know the politics involved.you cannot take monopoly of everything.its only a matter of time

U and this ur ogogoro beer parlor assumption self..

Which Politics is involved gan gan?? SW created the market for themselves, exporting cocoa via the port , making the region a welcoming one for Investors, investors build industry, industry manufacture and sell to the population which SW has more than any region..

Tinubu invested in Lekki free trade zone and Initiated Eko Atlantic in his time, today investors are trooping in to erect structure in both places.. all u do day and night is shout our oyel, hate Tinubu upandan.. run wen no one is chasing u.

Let me ask u, if u're an investor where will u invest in in Nigerian??

Lagos itself has the deepest sea in the country and highly taking the advantage..

Go and make ur findings and stop talking this emotional talk. It doesn't help u..

As per Governance, let me ask u what is Wike doing with Rivers Money?? Erecting Flyovers.. come and see what Sanwo Olu is doing, soon he will commissioning State owned Lekki deepest seeport in West Africa, Commission largest Rice Mill in Africa, Commission blue and red light rails, then wait and see the result of such investment returns..

I just laugh at u guys ..
Shey u read where SW Governor's are mounting pressure for Supreme court back to geopolitical zones?? Where is SS Governor's?? Just mouth and making electioneering bragados.. Una dull.. u guys have money but are clueless, sorry if I'm been strict..

2 Likes

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

Which Politics is involved gan gan?? SW created the market for themselves, exporting cocoa via the port , making the region a welcoming one for Investors, investors build industry, industry manufacture and sell to the population which SW has more than any region.. Oga don't worry the population in lagos is on a time bomb.they will have no choice than to dicongest lagos.south west governors are only fighting for 2023 presidency we know them and how they play their game.but last last all na June twelve

Tinubu invested in Lekki free trade zone and Initiated Eko Atlantic in his time, today investors are trooping in to erect structure in both places.. all u do day and night is shout our oyel, hate Tinubu upandan.. run wen no one is chasing u.

Lagos itself has the deepest sea in the country and highly taking the advantage..

Go and make ur findings and stop talking this emotional talk. It doesn't help u..

As per Governance, let me ask u what is Wike doing with Rivers Money?? Erecting Flyovers.. come and see what Sanwo Olu is doing, soon he will commissioning State owned Lekki deepest seeport in West Africa, Commission largest Rice Mill in Africa, Commission blue and red light rails, then wait and see the result of such investment returns..

Shey u read where SW Governor's are mounting pressure for Supreme court back to geopolitical zones?? Where is SS Governor's?? Just mouth and making electioneering bragados.. Una dull.. u guys have money but are clueless, sorry if I'm been strict..
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 3:13am On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

Which Politics is involved gan gan?? SW created the market for themselves, exporting cocoa via the port , making the region a welcoming one for Investors, investors build industry, industry manufacture and sell to the population which SW has more than any region..

I laugh in swahili.go and do your research well or better still may be you should start taking ogogoro because you have refused to embrace common sense from nonsense and you don't know your blood group.

The south west has the highest population more than any region in the country my foot.ur brains are really not in touch with facts and figures but sentiment.

If building fly overs is not a welcome development in your own school of thought then I will advice u start taking that ogogoro

Wike is doing well when it comes to iinfrastructural development in his state

You guys will begg for lagos to be decongested

I can't even stay in lagos because everyone there behave like mad people

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
it's just a matter of time when the population in lagos explode they will begg for seaports in other region to work.we know the politics involved.you cannot take monopoly of everything.its only a matter of time
Let that ogogoro clear from your eyes. Why do you think they are building dry port in Ibadan, another seaport in lekki

Its simply because of this. You will wait till eternity because dry port in Ibadan will serve parts of south west, south south and north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
I laugh in swahili.go and do your research well or better still may be you should start taking ogogoro because you have refused to embrace common sense from nonsense and you don't know your blood group.

The south west has the highest population more than any region in the country my foot.ur brains are really not in touch with facts and figures but sentiment.

If building fly overs is not a welcome development in your own school of thought then I will advice u start taking that ogogoro

Another illiterate on the loose. You build flyover where there is too much traffic and even sonetimes it doesn't reduce traffic

Its best you expand roads and demolish buildings in the right of way .

Flyover is not a yardstick for development .

Dry port construction is going on in Ibadan
Lekki sea port is going on in Lagos
Yes south west have more population
Lagos is the most popupated region
Oyo is the most populated in the entire south after lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by yuping(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Nonsense..
They dominated your oil works because they have the brains . Multi nationals don't care about your nonsense agenda.
You folks should continue doing pipeline mai guard
Hurtful truth
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by LamidiCownu: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Uchasa:

I wonder which Yoruba footballer can beat Finidi's George record! Oh, I forgot, no Afonja has won a UEFA Champions League title sef cheesy cheesy
You are a dullard..
No be only Finidi George.
Is that Ballon d' or or world Cup?
I gave you illustrious Yoruba sons who are masters and the best in their craft but you are here mentioning an obscure Finidi George grin grin

Google Tino Rasheed Anjorin of Chelsea you ikwerre pig grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:

Ok.. u feel plenty Flyover is what PH needs right, why is Rivers state ranking Wella in state with high unemployment?? Because u people lack simple economics, ur leader, now it's manifesting in ur talks.. u can't give what u don't have.. the simple truth.

As per the congestion, stay there, ur leader is building Flyover, Sanwo is building Lekki Deepest seaport in West Africa well equiped even more than Federal Government apapa seaports, preparing to launch 4th mainland bridge by December to help the congestion.

That is rightful thinking. Lekki seaport will create employment, bring in more tripple money to Lagos pulse, and the necessary 4th mainland bridge will help traffic jam.

Then the Intercity blue and red light rails ongoing too for ease traffic, straight economic boom too.

Oyo too is currently having a dry inland port with rail straight from apapa seaport taking goods to spacious OYO..

Hope u can now see Sanwo Olu intelligence now wink ..
Different from ur Cracked voice governor who are only good during election thuggery. Ur leaders are pure money miss road, u have oil money but not knowing how and where to spend it is the major problem..

So stay there and be hoping wen Lagos will overfill up meanwhile Lagos is already creating eternal space for more welcomes.

Later u will come here and blame Tinubu for ur misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Springboot: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

And why is there no Cargo ship?

The Fulani NPA gang sent you to snap 3 fish trawlers, you did. And you're coming here to foam in the mouth.

It's better they turn that PH Port to an industrial swimming pool, it is totally useless.

Lagos NPA and Touts/Customs have turned shipping into a racket since they know Tin can/App is the Alpha and Omega of shipping.

You're a complete illiterate, meray is a fishing trawler? So what is you in that picture is a fishing trawler? You obviously no nothing about ports and ships.

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Nisiw365:

Another illiterate on the loose. You build flyover where there is too much traffic and even sonetimes it doesn't reduce traffic

the only thing Nigeria and nigerians always do is criticism.
What am not against is constructive criticism

But when people use such platform as a tool to express their bitterness towards infrastructureral development is what I don't get .
Wike is a performer and development is a gradual process.lagos wasn't built over night.if you think I guys are there then u need to wake
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Nisiw365:

Oga the last time check building fly over goes a long way to help decongest traffic
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

Ok.. u feel plenty Flyover is what PH needs right, why is Rivers state ranking Wella in state with high unemployment?? Because u people lack simple economics, ur leader, now it's manifesting in ur talks.. u can't give what u don't have.. the simple truth.

As per the congestion, stay there, ur leader is building Flyover, Sanwo is building Lekki Deepest seaport in West Africa well equiped even more than Federal Government apapa seaports, preparing to launch 4th mainland bridge by December to help the congestion.

That is rightful thinking. Lekki seaport will create employment, bring in more tripple money to Lagos pulse, and the necessary 4th mainland bridge will help traffic jam.

Then the Intercity blue and red light rails ongoing too for ease traffic, straight economic boom too.

Oyo too is currently having a dry inland port with rail straight from apapa seaport taking goods to spacious OYO..

Hope u can now see Sanwo Olu intelligence now wink ..
Different from ur Cracked voice governor who are only good during election thuggery. Ur leaders are pure money miss road, u have oil money but not knowing how and where to spend it is the major problem..

So stay there and be hoping wen Lagos will overfill up meanwhile Lagos is already creating eternal space for more welcomes.

Later u will come here and blame Tinubu for ur misfortunes.
AWON wereh ati AWON mad people on the loose
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by dbonks(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2021
bjdon:

Please let's be honest. I am from the south south. The reason the oil compaines moved to Lagos was due to insecurity. Was it not their oyibo workers that were being kidnapped a few years ago. It was getting to the point were Oyibo executives were refusing posting to Nigeria. We in the south south did ourselves, we can't blame Yoruba for this.

You are not feeling the South South, or you are just not in terms with reality. Tell me that part of Nigeria where oil workers wasn't kidnapped. How many have been kidnapped in Akwa Ibom since Exon Mobil started existing there, how many NLNG workers have been kidnapped from there Head office in PortHarcourt. It is either you are among those that have been conqured by supremacy agenda, or among those that think that political subjugation and submission could save you from the hatred and injustice been melted out to the Delta. Infact you are not from the Delta.
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:

But when people use such platform as a tool to express their bitterness towards infrastructureral development is what I don't get .
Wike is a performer and development is a gradual process.lagos wasn't built over night.if you think I guys are there then u need to wake

What did he perform in Education, health, Housing, Civil, industrial/economic sector biko cheesy

Even in the transport self, Sanwo still beat him hands down..

Sanwo Olu of 2 years has paid for intracity Red and blue light rails, Has opened up waterways equiped with Passengers boat, Bought more BRT buses compare to Wike of 6yrs..

Now between Wike and Sanwo Transport management which one will aid economic in the state grin

Trust me people like Wike can't rule Lagos, he LL be booted out.. Ambode wasn't this daft like this self he was advised to step down for primarilydownplaying Fashola project

U try and listen to Sanwo Olu interviews on TV and u will see him talking wisdom grin not a cracked voice ogogoro chop I chop governor of URS.

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Ebenco84: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Barbiturate:
Why is this port not patronised like that of Lagos? At least to decongest Lagos port! Even oil dealers in the south and other southern shippers prefer Lagos

Insecurity!
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
Oga the last time check building fly over goes a long way to help decongest traffic
Goes a long way but not everytime. Sometimes building flyover only worsen the traffic.
Expansion of roads to 8, 10 lanes sometimes would be better than building flyover.
Governors don't like expansion of roads because they will pay for buildings in right of way demolished

2 Likes

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:

Yes wike is trying as well
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nisiw365:

Goes a long way but not everytime. Sometimes building flyover only worsen the traffic.
Expansion of roads to 8, 10 lanes sometimes would be better than building flyover.
Governors don't like expansion of roads because they will pay for buildings in right of way demolished
so your plan now is to demolish peoples house when u become governor.
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
so your plan now is to demolish peoples house when u become governor.
Yes and ensure they follow building plan
Demolish buildings and expand roads into 10 lanes

Those who have CofO would have their money back
These would be better than building flyover everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by faceland: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
erico2k2:

The ship is from China grin grin

China of all place grin
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nisiw365:

Yes and ensure they follow building plan
Demolish buildings and expand roads into 10 lanes

Those who have CofO would have their money back
These would be better than building flyover everywhere
How many homes in nigeria have C OF O
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Nisiw365: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
How many homes in nigeria have C OF O
It may not necessarily be CofO but at least they should have Government approved certificates

2 Likes

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nisiw365:

It may not necessarily be CofO but at least they should have Government approved certificates
development for me is a gradual process.
if every successive govt comes in and put one
or two things in place then we can have a
head way,I have seen rotimi amaechi

performed in rivers.when he was governor he

focused on building standard and modern day

primary schools with good school feeding

programme and standard health care facilities

in each communities and gave teaching jobs

with good salary scale to indigenes of the state

He also carried out infrastructural

development in different quarters and also

built gas turbines to provide electricity and a

whole lot.

So the pace was set for his successor to

consolidate on and he has been doing it

And he is doing well
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Uchasa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are a dullard..
No be only Finidi George.
Is that Ballon d' or or world Cup?
I gave you illustrious Yoruba sons who are masters and the best in their craft but you are here mentioning an obscure Finidi George grin grin

Google Tino Rasheed Anjorin of Chelsea you ikwerre pig grin grin.

Does Tino Anjorin play for Nigeria? I mean, mention one Yoruba player who played/is playing for Nigeria with a UEFA Champions League title! Just one!!!

And as a matter of fact, if you're not a baby, you wouldn't be comparing Finidi George who was once the best "7" in the world of football to one obscure Tino Anjorin who barely makes Chelsea's starting X1 sheet! Afonja na otu! grin angry grin
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
development for me is a gradual process.
if every successive govt comes in and put one
or two things in place then we can have a
head way,I have seen rotimi amaechi

performed in rivers.when he was governor he

focused on building standard and modern day

primary schools with good school feeding

programme and standard health care facilities

in each communities and gave teaching jobs

with good salary scale to indigenes of the state

He also carried out infrastructural

development in different quarters and also

built gas turbines to provide electricity and a

whole lot.

So the pace was set for his successor to

consolidate on and he has been doing it

And he is doing well

So what has now happened to the Education and primary Health sector Rivers state now??

Or did u elect Wike just to come and litter unnecessary Flyover?? I passed through and I must confess some of them aren't necessary, just wasting tax payers money as an emperor..

As far as Economic sector, Health, commerce and industry , Education , Judiaciary , Agricultural sectors is concerned he has failed and that is the reason why Rivers state has high unemployment rate compare to demaly populated Lagos..

Let me ask u what's Wike master plan for Rivers?? He has none.

Sanwo Olu came up with THEME agenda, check his page and see how he is touching all sector... Infact as far as Transport where Wike majors on, Sanwo Olu is still dusting him there with the Opening of Lagos water ways, full payment for Lagos intracity light monorails, the promise to launch 4th mainland bridge by December..

Get sense and think like human being for once..

Rivers has money but lack quality technocrat piloting their affairs.. or u want to tell me if Sanwo Olu was to be the governor of river he would have being building Flyover everywhere?? Lol.. guy watch any live interview of Sanwo and see him spitting wisdom in governance..

That guy has wrecked Rivers.. is Emmanuel Udom not close to him, can't be see what is going on in Akwa ibom??

Better stop defending nonscence.
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

So what has now happened to the Education and primary Health sector Rivers state now??

Or did u elect Wike just to come and litter unnecessary Flyover?? I passed through and I must confess some of them aren't necessary, just wasting tax payers money as an emperor..

As far as Economic sector, Health, commerce and industry , Education , Judiaciary , Agricultural sectors is concerned he has failed and that is the reason why Rivers state has high unemployment rate compare to demaly populated Lagos..

Let me ask u what's Wike master plan for Rivers?? He has none.

Sanwo Olu came up with THEME agenda, check his page and see how he is touching all sector... Infact as far as Transport where Wike majors on, Sanwo Olu is still dusting him there with the Opening of Lagos water ways, full payment for Lagos intracity light monorails, the promise to launch 4th mainland bridge by December..

Get sense and think like human being for once..

Rivers has money but lack quality technocrat piloting their affairs.. or u want to tell me if Sanwo Olu was to be the governor of river he would have being building Flyover everywhere?? Lol.. guy watch any live interview of Sanwo and see him spitting wisdom in governance..

That guy has wrecked Rivers.. is Emmanuel Udom not close to him, can't be see what is going on in Akwa ibom??

Better stop defending nonscence.
wisdom indeed and there is high level of poverty and unemployment in lagos

The youths over there engage in NJ othing but yahoo,yahoo plus and olosho every where
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
wisdom indeed and there is high level of poverty and unemployment in lagos

The youths over there engage in NJ othing but yahoo,yahoo plus and olosho every where

If this is what u can come up with then I'm cool to say no wonder Rivers is a money miss road state because empty head like u will still end up becoming their Governors.. ogogoro people.

Meanwhile
Yet ur bald head will still find ur way down to Lagos in droves, people like u makes Lagos congested..

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

If this is what u can come up with then I'm cool to say no wonder Rivers is a money miss road state because empty head like u will still end up becoming their Governors.. ogogoro people.

Meanwhile
Yet ur bald head will still find ur way down to Lagos in droves, people like u makes Lagos congested..

it's the same money that come from all this all rich state that they use in funding capital projects in EKO.

I am not against the growth in lagos but I have never wish to stay in an environment where every body behaves as if they are mad

Shey u will go and look for oil work in rivers

Non indigenes built lagos

A won ajilomoto
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
danilmo:

Meanwhile

is it your money miss road

Parasitic warm
Re: Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video by danilmo: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Navalsadiq:
it's the same money that come from all this all rich state that they use in funding capital projects in EKO.

I am not against the growth in lagos but I have never wish to stay in an environment where every body behaves as if they are mad

Shey u will go and look for oil work in rivers

Non indigenes built lagos

A won ajilomoto

And Why can't u invite the same non indigen to build ur region too Abi u no like growth??

Who knows if the madness was brought by u and ko trooping in to compete for the created available jobs evidence by the number of Transport vehicle loading humans with their bags and luggages into Lagos on daily basis ??

Lol.. What I'm sayiy in excess is Rivers state has no visionary leaders. Ask how Tinubu designed mapping plan for Lekki free trade zone , Eko Atlantic before leaving office, That is visionary leaders in Lagos helm of affairs.

U see Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa are 3 Rich state I felt bad for with the crop of leaders they have...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bribe Collection At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.