Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) (41829 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by nextstep(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
adecz:

☹️☹️�This one na cheap drug smuggler.
Igbo no even cost for yonder.

Better cocaine or heroin wey
fit sell up to $50k or more per kilo.

Igbo wey fill knorr™ cubes pack, fit
no sell pass $200 to 400 only.❌❌❌

I have a feeling this was just a "test run" with a relatively inexpensive drug... if this had been successful, they would upgrade, but now they know this obgeni na bad market

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

You get eye grin

I saw him squeezing the weed to pieces and I was naaah...this is a smoker. Lol

Lalasticlala

Your Head Correct Boss,
na so one yeye police wan set him papa up, ask me wetting be this ? I said, cigar, Naso police light am...draw one,2,3,4 and intake everything. He come smile, ask me where una dey get this kind sweet one.

Come end am with, you are under arrest with weed for him hand oh, i come ask am. Me and you, who should be arrested? Officer in complete uniform smoking weed.

Las LaS he smiled and said we should be friends!!! For where ?

Japppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by RussellRutherfo: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Never accept to courier packaged goods for someone across any type of border.

A while back, a man gave me pepper soup powder spice to deliver for him.

He was someone I trusted. But I had to open the nylon and turn the spice with spoon 30 times. Then used a generous quantity to make goat meat pepper soup.

Preventing is better than cure.

grin
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by newoffer: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Are you from Ighomina..The way u dey analyse amnehn
adecz:

☹️☹️�This one na cheap drug smuggler.
Igbo no even cost for yonder.

Better cocaine or heroin wey
fit sell up to $50k or more per kilo.

Igbo wey fill knorr™ cubes pack, fit
no sell pass $200 to 400 only.❌❌❌

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by seyz91(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
cheesy You no lie
scrolldown88:
The people who packaged the weed are the same people who packaged buhari for us in 2015 and repacked him again 2019. They are now preparing to repackage tinubu come 2023

Fire go burn them
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Penguin2: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Your Head Correct Boss,
na so one yeye police wan set him papa up, ask me wetting be this ? I said, cigar, Naso police light am...draw one,2,3,4 and intake everything. He come smile, ask me where una dey get this kind sweet one.

Come end am with, you are under arrest with weed for him hand oh, i come ask am. Me and you, who should be arrested? Officer in complete uniform smoking weed.

Las LaS he smiled and said we should be friends!!! For where ?

Japppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol!

He would have snitched on you one day

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Freebandz365: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin

Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

He would have snitched on you one day

He wants to get closer and shoot easier
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
OH BOY !
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by GiZcorp: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
The way this guy is crushing it e be like he Sabi drag Wella o
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Penguin2: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

He wants to get closer and shoot easier

You know how they roll bro
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

You know how they roll bro

No

Police

Friend = except you wan end bad
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Halle000: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
This mostly done out of jealousy or hatred for the traveller by friends or family members of the traveller. They might package dried cat fish with it rotting head or ask you to buy them medicine/drug thats prohibited at the airport . Their aim is to put you in trouble so that you can be repatriated or jailed.
The rule is dont collect package from or for anyone and if you can't say no ...collect and throw it away.

tell them say dey don collect for airport.

Some of our people wicked die.. be wise undecided
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Tapout(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
wetin concern people wey dey drive jeep for this matter now, are there not individuals driving jeeps and are into legitimate businesses? sad
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
That is a lot of hassle just to traffick common weed, you can buy weed everywhere here in London, infact, some people are growing weed inside their flats. Thesedays Doctors prescribe weed oil and give it to patience.

All these wahala just for weed. sad
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by heysquare(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
See packaging of jail term if not death sentence . The person really try as he carefully packaged death trap for innocent person
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Pclemenza: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very old news
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by dukebabaaduke(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
So wetin concern this Guy again...If una never Mention Jagaban name una no go rest
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed So the Iragbiji monster wants to expand his trade to China, it will never be well with the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fo the couple of times I have made international travel and people ask me to help them carry one package or another, I always tell them to use DHL. I can not tale that risk at all. I can’t risk it. If you like hate me, that is your business.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bursted
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by ceaser: 4:20am On Aug 03, 2021
It appears the maker of the video just packaged three Maggi seasoning cubes and made the video just to trend on the Internet. Is it that artificial seasoning of other brands are not available outside the country that it is Maggi that someone will be hungry for enough to ask some to be sent over to him /her?

Besides using Maggi cube (a paper packaged food item) to smuggle drugs is abkut one of the most imbecilic strategy. I mean, carrying Maggi itself across immigration is a red flag on its own. No officer will allow such "item of interest" pass thru without conducting thorough examination.

And it's even most likely you will not be allowed to take an ordinary Maggi seasoning materials on board. Like they do to soft drinks, you may be asked to drop it at the check in.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by AnanseK(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
AnanseK:
BREAKING: Biafra: Kano Group Asks Court To Compel NASS To Allow Igbos Break Away From Nigeria```

Jul 29, 2021

The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has fixed November 1, to hear an application seeking an order of court directing the National Assembly to create a framework for a referendum in South-eastern Nigeria, so that Igbos can vote on secession from the country.

Plaintiffs in the suit are Kano-based Nastura Ashir Shariff, Balarabe Rufa’i, Abdul-Aziz Sulaiman and Aminu Adam while the first to fourth respondents are the Attorney General of the Federation, Senate President, Speaker, House of Representatives and the National Assembly.

In their originating summons seen by our correspondent, the plaintiff, through their lawyer, S.G Idrees Esq, has asked the court to determine whether the constitution empowered NASS to call for a referendum.

They alleged that Igbos were seeking secession through violence against the state.

“WHETHER considering the violent agitation for self-determination by the people of the South-eastern States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as deposed to in the affidavit in support of the Originating Summons and the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), and Articles 1, 2, 4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 2th, 3rd and 4th Defendants are not under a legal obligation to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern States so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to review the constitution?,” the plaintiffs asked.

Idrees therefore prayed the court to order NASS to allow the Igbos leave the country.

The plaintiffs seek the following reliefs:

“A declaration that by the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ( as amended) and Articles 1,2, and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 4th defendant is empowered to set in motion a framework for a referendum to allow the South-eastern states of Nigeria to decide on their bid for self-determination.

“A declaration that in view of the provisions of Articles 1,2,4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004 , the 2nd and 3rd defendants have the power to call for a joint session of both Houses of the 4th defendant to deliberate on the agitation for self-determination by the South-eastern states of Nigeria.

“An order directing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th defendants to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to further amend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Such further or other orders as this Hon. Court may deem fit to make in the circumstances of this case.”

Our correspondent gathered that Justice Inyang Ekwo will preside over the case.

The development is coming amid the federal government’s face-off with secessionist groups in the country.

The Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), led by Nnamdi Kanu, who is now in detention, has recently spearheaded agitation for Biafra.

He is facing prosecution on charges of treasonable felony.

This should be most welcome by Igbos , but the hundreds of them on Nairaland have avoided this important development. The truth is that IPOB terrorists prefer to complain, insult and commit criminal acts than to work logically and sensibly towards the achievement of their Biafra dream. They don’t want Biafra, they just want trouble.
But we must make them accept Biafra or accept peace. I personally want to see them go as Biafra. This is not 1967, you can’t live in the same country with hostile people most of whom are criminals.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by AnanseK(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
AnanseK:
BREAKING: Biafra: Kano Group Asks Court To Compel NASS To Allow Igbos Break Away From Nigeria```

Jul 29, 2021

The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has fixed November 1, to hear an application seeking an order of court directing the National Assembly to create a framework for a referendum in South-eastern Nigeria, so that Igbos can vote on secession from the country.

Plaintiffs in the suit are Kano-based Nastura Ashir Shariff, Balarabe Rufa’i, Abdul-Aziz Sulaiman and Aminu Adam while the first to fourth respondents are the Attorney General of the Federation, Senate President, Speaker, House of Representatives and the National Assembly.

In their originating summons seen by our correspondent, the plaintiff, through their lawyer, S.G Idrees Esq, has asked the court to determine whether the constitution empowered NASS to call for a referendum.

They alleged that Igbos were seeking secession through violence against the state.

“WHETHER considering the violent agitation for self-determination by the people of the South-eastern States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as deposed to in the affidavit in support of the Originating Summons and the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), and Articles 1, 2, 4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 2th, 3rd and 4th Defendants are not under a legal obligation to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern States so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to review the constitution?,” the plaintiffs asked.

Idrees therefore prayed the court to order NASS to allow the Igbos leave the country.

The plaintiffs seek the following reliefs:

“A declaration that by the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ( as amended) and Articles 1,2, and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 4th defendant is empowered to set in motion a framework for a referendum to allow the South-eastern states of Nigeria to decide on their bid for self-determination.

“A declaration that in view of the provisions of Articles 1,2,4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004 , the 2nd and 3rd defendants have the power to call for a joint session of both Houses of the 4th defendant to deliberate on the agitation for self-determination by the South-eastern states of Nigeria.

“An order directing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th defendants to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to further amend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Such further or other orders as this Hon. Court may deem fit to make in the circumstances of this case.”

Our correspondent gathered that Justice Inyang Ekwo will preside over the case.

The development is coming amid the federal government’s face-off with secessionist groups in the country.

The Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), led by Nnamdi Kanu, who is now in detention, has recently spearheaded agitation for Biafra.

He is facing prosecution on charges of treasonable felony.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
9ja must look for way
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by BakQAQ: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Myeni, a 29-year-old citizen of South Africa, was shot dead during a struggle with officers in April after he entered a home in the Nuuanu neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.