Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! (1117 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / I Will Never Allow IPOB Terrorists In Abia State Gov Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by DeltaFire: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
ANAMBRA STATE IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA – DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS

Ndi igbo una never see something.

Boko haram will be a child’s play when IPOB/ESN fully start. Anambra state is the trade center of Africa, you people from Anambra should not allow IPOB to destroy your business. Anambra people rise up now and defend your state because you will have a lot to lose if you don't stop Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorist group called IPOB.

The IPOB sit at home order is so as to attract military and police to Igbo shops in Igbo Nation. FGN will put CURFEW on Igbo shops and their men will demand money from traders. In fact, no husband will allow his wife go to market when there is chance security men will start shooting.

IPOB gangsters say “Give me Biafra or give me death”. They know Biafra can never be inside Igbo Nation because our elite and our men of learning will not allow it. Since they can’t get Biafra, they want to destroy Igbo Nation. They are no more Igbos even if they carry Igbo names. The fetish rituals they have done have turned their spirits into something else. They no longer want the good of Ndi Igbo, hate is now all they want. You can see the hate in them in their online abuse and threats, and in the violence they do such as CASTRATING men. Some of them bark like dogs in the night because of the spirits possessing them. They are not Igbos now because the Igbo spirit in them has been overpowered. Demon possession is real! In the Gospels we read about it. This is Nigeria. We know what happens.

Anyway, whether you believe me or not when I tell you some of them bark at night is ok. The real purpose of my post is that Ndi Anambra should not allow IPOB destroy Igbo businesses. Also, no part of Igbo Nation should give IPOB opportunity.

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by udele1: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dont mind the fools. Obiano must be taking it easy because of election. He should unless heat on them, early enough.

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by nairalandankrah: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by uBuNiT: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Remove IPOB in Anambara and it remains only few idi0ts

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Investigative: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
IPOB yes we are
And we the igbo youth anambra chapter
Any of u that feel strong should open his shop,
But shouldn’t run when Nigeria military start killing

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by BiafraAburi: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
Remove IPOB in Anambara and it remains only few idi0ts
You got it right bro and the idiot OP is one of those few idiots that will remain once IPOB is removed from Anambra. IPOB is Anambra and Anambra is IPOB and can never be separated. Morons will continue to chase shadows.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by udele1: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
These are the reasonable people in Anambra to u.

What has your supreme FENDI, Achieved in 54 yrs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7IdK9JA84A

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Hyperchi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
let go of that foolish Op who does not recognize that Anambra is Ipob likewise IMO, Abia.etc it already an identity u can't remove. when they name Ipob terrorist who where they killing.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by BiafraAburi: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Come out on the lockdown day and have yourself to blame. Stay put in abuja with your fulani masters and don't put your mouth in Igbo affairs, you moronic useful idiot called udele.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Valkrie: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
DeltaFire:
ANAMBRA STATE IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA – DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS

Ndi igbo una never see something.

Boko haram will be a child’s play when IPOB/ESN fully start. Anambra state is the trade center of Africa, you people from Anambra should not allow IPOB to destroy your business. Anambra people rise up now and defend your state because you will have a lot to lose if you don't stop Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorist group called IPOB.

The IPOB sit at home order is so as to attract military and police to Igbo shops in Igbo Nation. FGN will put CURFEW on Igbo shops and their men will demand money from traders. In fact, no husband will allow his wife go to market when there is chance security men will start shooting.

IPOB gangsters say “Give me Biafra or give me death”. They know Biafra can never be inside Igbo Nation because our elite and our men of learning will not allow it. Since they can’t get Biafra, they want to destroy Igbo Nation. They are no more Igbos even if they carry Igbo names. The fetish rituals they have done have turned their spirits into something else. They no longer want the good of Ndi Igbo, hate is now all they want. You can see the hate in them in their online abuse and threats, and in the violence they do such as CASTRATING men. Some of them bark like dogs in the night because of the spirits possessing them. They are not Igbos now because the Igbo spirit in them has been overpowered. Demon possession is real! In the Gospels we read about it. This is Nigeria. We know what happens.

Anyway, whether you believe me or not when I tell you some of them bark at night is ok. The real purpose of my post is that Ndi Anambra should not allow IPOB destroy Igbo businesses. Also, no part of Igbo Nation should give IPOB opportunity.

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu

Why are you crying more than the bereaved....? For your information almost all the traders there are equally ipob so what exactly are you talking about....? you seem demented...!!
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by adadike(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ipob members should sit at home. True igbos should go about their normal business. Any ESN member that do gragra on that day will also see gragra. Esn should know that they no do juju reach naija soldiers . Enough of this rubbish . If ipob members want to be taken serious, they should order igbo lagosians to sit at home. Most of these online keyboard cowards are based in Lagos but wishing Ill on their brethren in the east quote me negatively and die! bloody animals

5 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Tranquillity360: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
adadike:
Ipob members should sit at home. True igbos should go about their normal business. Any ESN member that do gragra on that day will also see gragra. Esn should know that they no do juju reach naija soldiers . Enough of this rubbish . If ipob members want to be taken serious, they should order igbo lagosians to sit at home. Most of these online keyboard cowards are based in Lagos but wishing Ill on their brethren in the east quote me negatively and die! bloody animals
[/s]Trash as usual.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by stanluiz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ipob should be destroyed and eliminated where ever they are.

Igbo should revolt, stand up and crush this ipob once and for all. Security forces should also arrest those ipob Thugs and gangsters and deal ruthlessly with them.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anambra did not know other southeast dey envy am. They hate anambra pride but they cover it with 'all na igbo, all igbo love business'. Let Abia and Imo destroy Anambra and be looking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2021
adadike:

The sex was great
really enjoyed it
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Sufferingboy(f): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

The sex was great
really enjoyed it

The way you dey follow this adadike from thread to thread,no be small.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by OBALOLA55(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2021
adadike:
TSEEEEEEEEEEEW YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING RABA KYARI’S THREAD, MAY WE KNOW YOUR REASONS
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by adadike(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

The sex was great
really enjoyed it
stale already. Try another tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by BiafraAburi: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TSEEEEEEEEEEEW YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING RABA KYARI’S THREAD, MAY WE KNOW YOUR REASONS
He is a fulani using Igbo name here. We know his type. he fools his fulani type and some useful idiot Igbos, not people like us.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2021
adadike:
stale already. Try another tactics
but you enjoyed it kiss
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by adadike(f): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but you enjoyed it kiss
stale
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
adadike:
stale
baby I've replied your pm
I'm in love with you for real kiss
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by theTranscriber: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
baby I've replied your pm
I'm in love with you for real kiss
so it's not only me you troll?

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
so it's not only me you troll?
do I know you please?
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by theTranscriber: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
do I know you please?
you have no direction

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
you have no direction
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by theTranscriber: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by paramakina202: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Trash as usual.

She said the truth.
All these sit at homes and lockdowns will not get you Biafra and your leader will be in prison for a long time so make calm down or go to Abuja and show them madness there cos na dem cage una leader.
Re: ANAMBRA IS THE TRADE CENTER OF AFRICA–DON’T ALLOW IPOB TO DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS! by Dymaco(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Everyone is trying to outshine another in creating biafra thread.

(1) (Reply)

Most Dictators Prefer Sharia For People But Enjoy Western Life / Who Has Bewitched Prince Uche Secondus? / Massive Grassroots Campaign For Bola Tinubu In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.