Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" (12733 Views)

Ogun APC Youth League Targets 236,000 New Members / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

During the Build-up to the 2019 election
not correct... Always been PDP
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Is the 21st century and informations are passed in compact and best understanding form....

So you don't read books?
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Noted
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by JudasNaCarrot: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Psalmistproject:
WONDERFUL!!!

I CAN 100% BET YOU PEOPLE ARE THE AUTHORS BEHIND THE FIRST THE INITIAL MUDSLINGING REPORT.

HEHEHE......

Y TORMENT THE WICKED LIKE THIS TRYING TO PRETENDING TO BE A FRIEND INDEED!!!
This your statement doesn't make any sense at all.
Are you high on drug?
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by everythinggirly(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Ten06(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why is this poster bothering himself about Wike, the attack Wike is receiving is not up to the attack he has attacked others.

Wike is a worrior and he is very ready to return any attack on him, that is why the writer of that article was afraid to include his name on that piece.
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by nduchucks: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

It is unfortunate that despite Wike's sacrifices to see that the Peoples Democratic Party is stabilised and become a winning vehicle for elections, he has continuously been subjected to endless blackmail and verbal assault by loyalists of a prominent leader of the National Working Committee who desperately desires a return to his position at the forthcoming National Convention of the party.

It is ironic that this desperate NWC chief behind the calumnious campaign against Wike is a major beneficiary of the political magnanimity of Governor Wike.

Signed
Tamunotonye Inioribo
National Coordinator,
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League

You people in PDP seem to be afraid to speak freely.

You tell us about nameless people that attack Wike, yet you display the same cowardice by not naming the so-called desperate NWC chief that is allegedly behind the attacks on Wike.

Ya'll sound juvenile to me.
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by ekhai(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
WHO DO US LIKE THIS. SOUTHERN NIGERIA WANT PRESIDENCY IN 2023. EMPEROR WIKE WANTS TO BE VICE PRESIDENT. SECONDUS WANTS TO BE PDP CHAIRMAN. WITH THE TWO SCENARIO PAINTED, HOW CAN SOUTHERN NIGERIA ACTUALISED THEIR DREAM OF THE PRESIDENCY. I LAUGH IN FUGAR LANGUAGE.
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Psalmistproject: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
This your statement doesn't make any sense at all.
Are you high on drug?

I will forgive your low IQ on the ground that your parents may have allowed you to sail through academics in malpractices.

Someone made a faceless statement about a faceless person.

Then you on your own revealed the faceless person being spoke about but can't unveil the person behind the faceless write up.

If your central nervous system kit hasn't been tampered with, you should have known that attributing Wike to the stupid write up is an insult to his person.

But ofcourse what do you know about politics than lousy gimmicks?
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Insectkiller: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
"Subtle Blackmail"

No be Juju be that ?? grin grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by JudasNaCarrot: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Psalmistproject:

I will forgive your low IQ on the ground that your parents may have allowed you to sail through academics in malpractices.

Someone made a faceless statement about a faceless person.

Then you on your own revealed the faceless person being spoke about but can't unveil the person behind the faceless write up.

If your central nervous system kit hasn't been tampered with, you should have known that attributing Wike to the stupid write up is an insult to his person.

But ofcourse what do you know about politics than lousy gimmicks?
All this gibberish of yours is making you sound very stup*d the more, honestly.
I ask again, are you high on any substance because you don't seem to be coordinated in your write-up.

I'll suggest you see a doctor ASAP before it's too late.

Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by smartNerd: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Psalmistproject: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
All this gibberish of yours is making you sound very stup*d the more, honestly.
I ask again, are you high on any substance because you don't seem to be coordinated in your write-up.

I'll suggest you see a doctor ASAP before it's too late.

Well, I would have perceive the point you are trying to make or even concur but dmn* ( being high?) really? A stale cliche in opposition to an analytical mind set? Tufia!! Who buy Jeep with your destiny?
Like I said, God forbid you possess a university degree. I will assume your school na scam.
Also stop trying to justify your fooley replying me with kindergarten rants, you are making me believe your mother is ................ ( I will fill this blank space on receiving another bloodline deformity from you)
Re: PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" by Xbobtage: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Come Ezebunwo, We are tired of you using our states Money for political jamboree, Stop am oh. The road linking Iruebe community from Rumokwurishi is a Dangerous death trap, the entire area is an eye sore, even the road linking to oil mil is torturous to ply massive traffic on one end, abandoned construction work on the otherside. Because you have abandoned the rehabilitation on that road since you came in office. Stop playing santa claus with out money oh! Stop am oh!

FG Will Begin Converting Petrol Vehicles To Autogas / Nigerian Customs Sacks 17 Officers For Drug Addiction / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims