Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary (12680 Views)

Wike Minister Flags Off Construction Of 5 Km Roads In Each FCT Area Council / Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Blogsphere: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
A'Ibom @ 34: Gov. Emmanuel inuagurates 9.81 km roads to mark anniversary

...Swears in new President General, Akwa Ibom State Traditional Rulers Council, ors

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel on Thursday commissioned four interconnected roads of 3.4Km, in Shelter Afrique, one Akwa Ibom's high profile estate as part of activities to mark the State's 34th anniversary. The roads include General Koko Essien Avenue, Barr. Enoidem Avenue, David Lawrence Crescent, and Nicholas Ekarika Avenue, bringing the total number of internal roads constructed by the Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration in the estate to sixteen.

Performing the inauguration, the Governor said the projects symbolized a signature of his administration's infrastructure drive in the estate, as done across the state.

Earlier in an interview on Arise TV, the governor maintained that Akwa Ibom State at 34 has become a model of development for the nation, thanking God for taking the state so far and paid tributes to founding fathers and past leaders leaders who have piloted the affairs of the state from inception and handing over diligently like a successful relay race. He also expressed appreciation to the people of the state for their patriotism and love for the state and their support successive administrations over the 34year period.

He solicited for more support from the people and prayed for continued advancement in the state.

Similarly, the thirty-two years long agony of people traversing Akwa Ibom and Abia states was put to rest as the Governor also inaugurated the 45 Metre span twin bridge at Nto Edino, Obot Akara and second phase of the 6.41Km Nto Edino-Ekewre-Azu road linking the two states.

Speaking while performing the inaugurations at the Nto Edino twin bridge, Governor Emmanuel said the projects were a thank you gift to people of Obot Akara, meant to bring development and succour to the people of the area, maintaining that Akwa Ibom State remains a strong pillar in Nigeria's development.

Hear him, "I've heard the stories of the number of accidents, deaths and issues on this road. Today we've brought succur, we've brought development to this part of Nigeria. I'm also here to tell the women, youths, the elders, stakeholders, thank you for your support. I may not be able to go house by house to thank the people of Obot Akara, but if I do good roads, good projects, bring investors, your votes would have actually spoken much better than what I would have done for people individually".

He said such was the essence of voting a responsible government into power. He explained that the second phase of the road and the bridge was a reinforcement of the initial work scope, to take care of severe erosion protection, seasonal swamp area reclamation and replacement of collapsed bridges.

In his words, "When we commissioned the first phase of this road leading to the junction in Abia state, about 8 to 10 kilometres from Agbo Hill, we promised that for those bridges that were giving issues we were going to do a twin bridge that can carry heavy traffic and any dead weight, because I noticed the traffic was going to be much, so we needed to come back for reinforcement. If you check the strength of the road and the bridge, you'll understand what I mean".

The Governor also swore into office the President General, Akwa Ibom State Traditional Rulers Council, His Eminence Ntenyin (Dr.) Solomon Etuk (JP) and Paramount Rulers Elect of Urue offong/Oruko and Ikono Local Government Areas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by emmykk(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow

I m first to comment,Oya make una send palliative when first to comment they benefit.

I want to use this opportunity to say we that twitter is back

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Crixxx: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
GOOD
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Good way to celebrate �.

From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Akwa-Ibom.

Let's make it a Barbecue and Nkwobi celebration bikonu...

[b]God bless Akwa-Ibom State.
God bless all indigenes of Akwa-Ibom.
God bless Nigeria.

ecomalchemist:
My beloved state, akwaIbom ayaya , no cap !
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

Delicious Nkwobi from the Kitchen of dem MANNA . tongue tongue

ZaOzaRoom:

No be kpomo be dis?
For our lives,
We neva see kpomo wey bitter.
Kpomo sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet cool

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by pTomz(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice

Akwa Ibom ayaya indeed

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by ATEAMS: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
More blessings

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Saskay44: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by ecomalchemist(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
My beloved state, akwaIbom ayaya , no cap !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by tutudesz: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Okowa Okowa Okowa na your mate be this O!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Adekunle813: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Okoro people ehnn..What i saw today ehhh cry

Let me not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by tunashg: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Happy 34 years anniversary to all ibomites grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by FeliDaGreat(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Udom and his fake projects.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by AmazingELixir: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
cool

God bless Akwa Ibom state and their Dakkada governor.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Tonytonex(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Congratulations to all Akwai-Ibomites. God has really blessed us with good leaders. Akwai-Ibom ajaya.

For those that are not thankful for the development. I will advise you to travel out to other states, then you will thank God for Akwai-Ibom.

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Taiwojon(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow!

Good one.

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by obcpascal: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Akwa Ibom is fast developing

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by saphiere(f): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Blogsphere:
A'Ibom @ 34: Gov. Emmanuel inuagurates 9.81 km roads to mark anniversary

...Swears in new President General, Akwa Ibom State Traditional Rulers Council, ors

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel on Thursday commissioned four interconnected roads of 3.4Km, in Shelter Afrique, one Akwa Ibom's high profile estate as part of activities to mark the State's 34th anniversary. The roads include General Koko Essien Avenue, Barr. Enoidem Avenue, David Lawrence Crescent, and Nicholas Ekarika Avenue, bringing the total number of internal roads constructed by the Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration in the estate to sixteen.

Performing the inauguration, the Governor said the projects symbolized a signature of his administration's infrastructure drive in the estate, as done across the state.

Earlier in an interview on Arise TV, the governor maintained that Akwa Ibom State at 34 has become a model of development for the nation, thanking God for taking the state so far and paid tributes to founding fathers and past leaders leaders who have piloted the affairs of the state from inception and handing over diligently like a successful relay race. He also expressed appreciation to the people of the state for their patriotism and love for the state and their support successive administrations over the 34year period.

He solicited for more support from the people and prayed for continued advancement in the state.

Similarly, the thirty-two years long agony of people traversing Akwa Ibom and Abia states was put to rest as the Governor also inaugurated the 45 Metre span twin bridge at Nto Edino, Obot Akara and second phase of the 6.41Km Nto Edino-Ekewre-Azu road linking the two states.

Speaking while performing the inaugurations at the Nto Edino twin bridge, Governor Emmanuel said the projects were a thank you gift to people of Obot Akara, meant to bring development and succour to the people of the area, maintaining that Akwa Ibom State remains a strong pillar in Nigeria's development.

Hear him, "I've heard the stories of the number of accidents, deaths and issues on this road. Today we've brought succur, we've brought development to this part of Nigeria. I'm also here to tell the women, youths, the elders, stakeholders, thank you for your support. I may not be able to go house by house to thank the people of Obot Akara, but if I do good roads, good projects, bring investors, your votes would have actually spoken much better than what I would have done for people individually".

He said such was the essence of voting a responsible government into power. He explained that the second phase of the road and the bridge was a reinforcement of the initial work scope, to take care of severe erosion protection, seasonal swamp area reclamation and replacement of collapsed bridges.

In his words, "When we commissioned the first phase of this road leading to the junction in Abia state, about 8 to 10 kilometres from Agbo Hill, we promised that for those bridges that were giving issues we were going to do a twin bridge that can carry heavy traffic and any dead weight, because I noticed the traffic was going to be much, so we needed to come back for reinforcement. If you check the strength of the road and the bridge, you'll understand what I mean".

The Governor also swore into office the President General, Akwa Ibom State Traditional Rulers Council, His Eminence Ntenyin (Dr.) Solomon Etuk (JP) and Paramount Rulers Elect of Urue offong/Oruko and Ikono Local Government Areas.
Beside every hardworking man is a woman.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Useless governor. Evill man wey no fit pay gratuities. Always using old retirees to catch cruz. Udom us a wicked man. Ifòd
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Kennyking1234: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Development is a joke In Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Freestainworld(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice gesture from the governor, here in Abia our governor is busy inaugurating river Niger and river Benue.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by szczescie(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Akwa ibom tson tson oh (I don't know how to spell the son son but you understand what I'm saying)

I thank akwa ibom state because The top 3 best s€× in my life have all come from Akwa ibom girls

As in Ehn f@+ azz and good w@!st movement and the number one was very very good with l!ps

I can't forget

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Chatflick(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2021
2015 Ebay account needed. If you have for sale kindly quote mw with your WhatsApp number. Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by BIZNess123(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2021
tongue

Good one..

Meanwhile if you need urgent loan..

Check my last thread to proceed..
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106149145:
Good way to celebrate �.

From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Akwa-Ibom.

Let's make it a Barbecue and Nkwobi celebration bikonu...

[b]God bless Akwa-Ibom State.
God bless all indigenes of Akwa-Ibom.
God bless Nigeria.

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

Delicious Nkwobi from the Kitchen of dem MANNA. tongue tongue
No be kpomo be dis?
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2021
szczescie:
Akwa ibom tson tson oh (I don't know how to spell the son son but you understand what I'm saying)

I thank akwa ibom state because The top 3 best s€× in my life have all come from Akwa ibom girls

As in Ehn f@+ azz and good w@!st movement and the number one was very very good with l!ps

I can't forget

Some of them are demonic.
I dated a demonic one before.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by TomShelby: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2021
All this governor’s should be ashamed of inaugurating road in 2021. They should stop inaugurating any project self. Mtcheew.
Anyway failure Buhari self dey inaugurate road. A whole president
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Idamond: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Good!!

Our working Governor. TNT Cambridge,MPP Canada,FCN Congo,NJCL,CBN Nigeria,CGN USA,GAI South Korea, DTY, UDOM EMMANUEL GABRIEL
God bless Ibibio
God bless Annang
God Bless akwa ibomite
God bless akwa ibom
God bless me
God bless you
God save Our country

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by money121(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary by Nonexisting1: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2021
This Governor that sabi do white elephant projects but I will still give it to him because he is one hundred times better than our supreme court Governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. / "Air Nigeria" Is A Flying Coffin, Former Executive Director Says / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.