Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

5 Important Tips For FPL Players, Number 5 Will Surprise You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Important Tips For FPL Players, Number 5 Will Surprise You (201 Views)

Money Up For Grab For FPL Players / For FPL Players/lovers / 5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Tips For FPL Players, Number 5 Will Surprise You by Wefootball247: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
The time for the FPL craze is here again. Wanna finish top of your mini league and get some bragging rights? Here's 5 tips for FPL players.

Use two £4.5 goalkeepers
Lol. This one seems controversial but hear me out. There's no need getting the premium goalkeepers into your team. The premium goalkeepers would bring points for cleansheets and that's where the list stops.

Budget goalkeepers would bring the occasional cleansheets, points for saves made, man of the match awards.

Last season, 2 of the top 3 goalkeepers, Martinez and Meslier, started at £4.5. Another positive is that the ended up increasing the owner's team value by up to £1. Another plus side is that the extra cash saved by investing in budget goalkeepers would be used where it really matters.

Avoid centre backs and defensive mids
With the game focused more on attacking returns, the obvious plan is to focus on more attack minded players.

That is, avoid Kante, Ndidi, Rice, Maguire. These players can be good in a double gameweek or when the chips are in play. When the chips are down, focus on attacking midfielders and full backs.

Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "WeFootball247"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/9rv25i

League Code: 9rv25i

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Read more>>>
https://www.delphnews.com/2021/08/01/5-important-tips-for-fpl-players/

(1) (Reply)

Mention Your State And Its Achievement This Year / STAR STUDDED The Greatest Transfer Window Ever? / Watch Uefa Super Cup: Chelsea Vs Villarreal Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.