Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Money Up For Grab For FPL Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Money Up For Grab For FPL Players (267 Views)

5 Important Tips For FPL Players, Number 5 Will Surprise You / For FPL Players/lovers / Join Nairaland Fpl League Now!!!(code: 1590649-1185223) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Up For Grab For FPL Players by Iamchivic(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Hello FPL managers, there is a competition being organized specifically for you guys with money prizes attached to it.

This years own promises to be bigger and better. It is being hosted by Man Utd in Pidgin.

It may sound like a competition for only man utd fans but other clubs fans are also welcome to join as it provides more fun and competition.

This is an opportunity to win some money while play your favorite fantasy premier league game and managing your team.

There will prizes for the first 5 managers with the highest point at the end of the season. There will also be prizes for the manager of the week and manager of the month.

The Price for registration is #3000 and registration closes on 10 of September 2021.

Users that register within the next one month gets a free #200 recharge card.

Are you ready to register and compete with other managers?

Do you have what it takes to be the best?

Then register here

When you have registered, send me a message on WhatsApp or make a comment below to get the little gift I mentioned earlier.

If you got some questions, ask them and I will happily answer you.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash / Today Sure Bet No Two Ways About It ⚽ � � / Fixed Match Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.