Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile (2077 Views)

PHOTOS: Mompha Back On Social Media After Quitting It Over Hushpuppi’s Arrest / Fox News Reacts To HUSHPUPPI'S Arrest By Interpol [VIDEO] / Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by EXTompolo: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Popular Nigerian socialite and Bureau De Change operator, Ismail Mustapha alias Mompha said he was contacted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission after Hushpuppi was arrested, and advised to pipe low..
Mompha stated this on Saturday night after appearing on Daddy Freeze’s Instagram LIVE.

He said he was told by EFCC to delete his social media page and maintain a low profile after the incident.

However, Mompha said Hushpuppi’s downfall came as a result of his stubbornness, high-handedness and failure to follow instructions.

”On the day Hush was arrested, I received a lot of calls and even the EFCC had to call me directly and advice me to close down my social media and maintain a low profile”.

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Goldbw122(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ok he was Husspuppi friend, he is the informat okk I got it now
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by TarOrfeeek: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is a serious allegation

EFCC is an accessory to a fraud case.

18 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Tinubuadvocate: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
We are just deceiving ourselves in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by nairalandankrah: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
This mompha no get sense at all.. See how he has indirectly implicated EFCC!! shocked

There's something you need to know!
FBI may leave you to be roaming about, you'd be thinking that you're free, not knowing that they are busy gathering evidences that will link you with your partners in Fraud.. At the right time, they'll just release the whole thing..

Even, Abba kyari was dining with FBI agents!. Fear those people and have peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol,

Advice from aboki criminals as mopha don become their property

Same EFCC that ordinary wristwatches they couldn't get their eyes off it till mopha needed to drag them out to return it

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by bakesntakes(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
EXTompolo:
Popular Nigerian socialite and Bureau De Change operator, Ismail Mustapha alias Mompha said he was contacted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission after Hushpuppi was arrested, and advised to pipe low..
Mompha stated this on Saturday night after appearing on Daddy Freeze’s Instagram LIVE.

He said he was told by EFCC to delete his social media page and maintain a low profile after the incident.

However, Mompha said Hushpuppi’s downfall came as a result of his stubbornness, high-handedness and failure to follow instructions.

”On the day Hush was arrested, I received a lot of calls and even the EFCC had to call me directly and advice me to close down my social media and maintain a low profile”.

So this guy mumu like dis, even if EFCC call you and advise you to keep low, must you now come and announce it to the while world.

Very soon now, EFCC will come out and deny it once this news trends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
This mompha no get sense at all.. See how he has indirectly implicated EFCC!! shocked

There's something you need to know!
FBI may leave you to be roaming about, you'd be thinking that you're free, not knowing that they are busy gathering evidences that will link you with your partners in Fraud.. At the right time, they'll just release the whole thing..

Even, Abba kyari was dining with FBI agents!. Fear those people and have peace!
How do you have regard for a rag

Did he not drag them for looting his wrist watches before

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
bakesntakes:

So this guy mumu like dis, even if EFCC call you and advise you to keep low, must you now come and announce it to the while world.

Very soon now, EFCC will come out and deny it once this news trends
I think he just want to embarrass their corrupt a$$

This is what happens when an agency become a tool of Fraudsters

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Kingpin1000: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Them never arrest you, you don dey sing.
We dey wait for your turn.
We want to see those EFCC officers that you pay to give you info on mugshots with placards just like they do to Yahoo boys..
A popular African saying goes " those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad". Mompha you don dey mad o

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by nairalandankrah: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
How do you have regard for a rag

Did he not drag them for looting his wrist watches before
Choi! Guy is bigger than the entire EFCC shocked he has them in his pants!
He even said something like "if you're big, you're big"..

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by History555: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wow as in efcc is working with Yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Massiveglory: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Make dem no just link your Matter with hush. If dem link am, you go understand the difference between Efcc and FBI.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Choi! Guy is bigger than the entire EFCC shocked he has them in his pants!
He even said something like "if you're big, you're big"..
l gave up when he said he was sueing EFCC

He did video too claiming they stole his expensive wristwatches

EFCC are just a disgraced Fulani agency

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by joe54: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
This shows how compromised our institutions of government are.
Corruption is endemic in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Unigrad: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by NwaAmaikpe: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

It is only in Nigeria,
That a Catholic monastery sells herbal pènis enlargement drugs.

It is only in Nigeria,
That the Police at check-points give change to drivers when presented with higher bills.

It is only in Nigeria,
That a young lady who depends on a married man for her foreign trips, apartment, cars and glamorous life will call herself self-made.

It is only in Nigeria,
That the EFCC will tip off someone they've also prosecuted for corrupt financial crimes to evade International antigraft agencies.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by ERockson: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bad guy. Village people is pushing your matter

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by WibusJaga: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCC advising a fraudster

This is a very serious indictment on EFCC.
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by vibre: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCC told you to lie low but you don already run go open mouth waaaaaaa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by FarahAideed: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
What kind of dull guy is this

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by WibusJaga: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by FarahAideed: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
WibusJaga:
EFCC advising a fraudster

This is a very serious indictment on EFCC.

Very !!!!
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
How do senseless guys like this still end up scamming others? Even if an operative of EFCC gave you such an advice, are you supposed to come online to spill it like this?

I detest men that run their mouths like tap.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by CaroLyner(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
seunmsg:
How do senseless guys like this still end up scamming others? Even if an operative of EFCC gave you such an advice, are you supposed to come online to spill it like this?

grin Reminds me of the man who after been robbed said thank God the thief didn't know the money is in my stockings.

Any surprise how he left EFCC net?

In his dumbness he is more intelligent than aboki cow EFCC that gave him the advice

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
History555:
Wow as in efcc is working with Yahoo boys
Nigeria
Re: Mompha: Following Hushpuppi’s arrest, EFCC adviced me to maintain low profile by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
seunmsg:

he knows what he is doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 50, Docked For Stripping Self & Discharging Sperm On Girl's Lap / We Kill Am After Collecting 350k From His Relatives " Kidnapper Confesses" / Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Gang Rape And Torture Of 20-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.