Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian (1999 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by TheHitEmpire: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
A suspected yahoo boy who tried scamming a white man was left in disbelief after he discovered that the Oyibo client is a fan of Nigerian singer, Naira Marley.

In a WhatsApp chat which was posted online by a Twitter user, two guys were conversing about the yahoo boy who revealed that his client is a Marlian.

According to one of the men in the chat, he saw the white man dancing leg work to a track by Naira Marley’s signee, Mohbad, and was shocked.

Read the chat:

https://www.thehitempire.com/entertainment/yahoo-boy-shocked-to-discover-the-white-man-he-tried-scamming-is-a-marlian-video-screenshot/

Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Boogyman557: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by adecz: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
revived:

You just registered on October 8 you dae advertise loan bro

You be scammer weeeeerrrrrreeeyyyyyy

The guy na scammer
See him former moniker
Same number

Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by lbrichman2: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
thief. People be careful with this guy he is a criminal. He has register another account to deceive people.

He will collect your Nairaland account use it to defraud people we are still tracking him. Thief.

I will soon catch him
Just a matter of time
The dots are connecting

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Stanchem029: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jivax:
How is this news

Do u need a quick loann (Spelt that way on purpose to avoid BOT) for business or personal use? Can you afford to pay back within six months with 3% monthly interest rate? Will 50k-500k be enough for the purpose of your loann? If the answers to all these questions is YES then you can simply chat me up on WhatsApp to get it done within 24hours. Completely free without any processing fee or collateral. Easy verification process. Whatsapp 090SCAM.5
You can't escape.
Seun
Dominique
Cronus1
Here is the loan scammer.

Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Danjikanbauchi: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
lbrichman2:

I will soon catch him
Just a matter of time
The dots are connecting
correct. The guy is a disaster he is not supposed to live among humans.
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
correct. The guy is a disaster he is not supposed to live among humans.

Did you have an encounter with him?
Any info that can help catch him?
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Danjikanbauchi: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Luthben:

Did you have an encounter with him?
Any info that can help catch him?
that is personal but we have his picture already.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
that is personal but we have his picture already.

Beautiful
That's progress at least

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Signature. Any Advice? / My Mum Got Served A Letter From Panti. Please Advise / Landlord’s Son Rapes Tenant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.