Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (489 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by nkiruhomann(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE!

This is to notify the general public about a direct threat to my life by one Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) from Adamawa State.
By Precious Chikwendu

For a longtime, I had no idea who Senator Bent was until I shared a public space with her at an event years ago. Thereafter, I saw her twice in court standing in for her friend, Femi Fani-Kayode, with whom I am currently embroiled in a Court battle for the custody of my four beautiful children.

SPECIFICS

Few hours ago, I got a call from a family friend whom I hold in high esteem asking me to come over. I did only to be informed by my family friend that Senator Bent claimed that I hired assassins to harm her and her daughter using my “FANS”. As risible and ridiculous her allegation sounded to me the fact is that I have no personal grouse with the Senator nor her daughter. It is to be noted that a call was put across to the Senator in my presence and I emphatically reiterated my lack of interest in her and indifference to her involvement with my case in court, since the final decision in the custody battle isn't hers to make. Senator Grace Bent then went berserk on a cursing spree, threatening to deal with me both in her personal capacity and using the DSS and the Police.

THE VOICE OF JACOB AND THE HANDS OF ESAU PLAYING OUT!!

As previously stated, Senator Bent has been beside FFK on a number of occasions, in the custody matter pending in Court. Since the institution of that suit, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has engaged in surreptitious and subterranean shenanigan mendacity in order to keep me out of circulation. Further, using some unscrupulous law enforcement agents, even former domestic staff had been harassed incessantly and illegally detained for no justifiable reasons, in the false hope of getting them intimidated and unable to act as potential witnesses for me in my child custody matter.

In continuation of the illegal and wanton acts of harassment and intimidation; apparently Senator Bent, obviously acting at the behest of a person wanting to pervert the course of justice, is trying to lay a foundation for a future Police or DSS harassment by a ruse of falsity! The odious allegation by Senator Bent is merely a subterfuge to launch another frivolous petition or report to the Police or DSS, all in a desperate attempt to cow me into submission over the pending custody matter between me and Fani-Kayode.

I have no fear of the Senator, who is running the errands for her boss. Suffice it to state for the discerning public that in the event that any harm come to me in the course of the custody battle pending in Court, both Femi Fani-Kayode and Senator Bent are to be held to account and responsible!

I have decided to put this matter into the public domain because Senator Bent on 29th July 2021, verbally threatened to deal with me using the Police and the DSS. Given the antecedents of her collaborator-in-chief, there is no iota of doubt that they are indeed trying to use law enforcement agents to accomplish their dastardly and nefarious agenda against me!

Given my previous experience of bestial brutality using the same methodology; I wish to place it on public record that Senator Bent not only falsely accused me, but also audaciously and contumaciously threatened me before witnesses. I have chosen to make this public as it is clear to me that all of this is geared towards muscling me to get off my custody suit, which is now pending before the Court of Appeal over an interlocutory issue filed by FFK in an attempt to frustrate the substantive matter.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by BeardedMeat(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
No source.

Madam go to court!
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by Monogamy: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Should we call this a blackmailing?
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by Files: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your children looks exactly like you kiss
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by Files: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
nkiruhomann:
PUBLIC NOTICE!

This is to notify the general public about a direct threat to my life by one Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) from Adamawa State.
By Precious Chikwendu

For a longtime, I had no idea who Senator Bent was until I shared a public space with her at an event years ago. Thereafter, I saw her twice in court standing in for her friend, Femi Fani-Kayode, with whom I am currently embroiled in a Court battle for the custody of my four beautiful children.

SPECIFICS

Few hours ago, I got a call from a family friend whom I hold in high esteem asking me to come over. I did only to be informed by my family friend that Senator Bent claimed that I hired assassins to harm her and her daughter using my “FANS”. As risible and ridiculous her allegation sounded to me the fact is that I have no personal grouse with the Senator nor her daughter. It is to be noted that a call was put across to the Senator in my presence and I emphatically reiterated my lack of interest in her and indifference to her involvement with my case in court, since the final decision in the custody battle isn't hers to make. Senator Grace Bent then went berserk on a cursing spree, threatening to deal with me both in her personal capacity and using the DSS and the Police.

THE VOICE OF JACOB AND THE HANDS OF ESAU PLAYING OUT!!

As previously stated, Senator Bent has been beside FFK on a number of occasions, in the custody matter pending in Court. Since the institution of that suit, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has engaged in surreptitious and subterranean shenanigan mendacity in order to keep me out of circulation. Further, using some unscrupulous law enforcement agents, even former domestic staff had been harassed incessantly and illegally detained for no justifiable reasons, in the false hope of getting them intimidated and unable to act as potential witnesses for me in my child custody matter.

In continuation of the illegal and wanton acts of harassment and intimidation; apparently Senator Bent, obviously acting at the behest of a person wanting to pervert the course of justice, is trying to lay a foundation for a future Police or DSS harassment by a ruse of falsity! The odious allegation by Senator Bent is merely a subterfuge to launch another frivolous petition or report to the Police or DSS, all in a desperate attempt to cow me into submission over the pending custody matter between me and Fani-Kayode.

I have no fear of the Senator, who is running the errands for her boss. Suffice it to state for the discerning public that in the event that any harm come to me in the course of the custody battle pending in Court, both Femi Fani-Kayode and Senator Bent are to be held to account and responsible!

I have decided to put this matter into the public domain because Senator Bent on 29th July 2021, verbally threatened to deal with me using the Police and the DSS. Given the antecedents of her collaborator-in-chief, there is no iota of doubt that they are indeed trying to use law enforcement agents to accomplish their dastardly and nefarious agenda against me!

Given my previous experience of bestial brutality using the same methodology; I wish to place it on public record that Senator Bent not only falsely accused me, but also audaciously and contumaciously threatened me before witnesses. I have chosen to make this public as it is clear to me that all of this is geared towards muscling me to get off my custody suit, which is now pending before the Court of Appeal over an interlocutory issue filed by FFK in an attempt to frustrate the substantive matter.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the bolded is what our law enforcement agents are good at.

FEMI FANI KAYODE I know you are on nairaland, I can't recall your moniker but I am sure as hell you'll see this post.

It's a custody battle, let the law take it's full course. The children belongs to the two of you
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by Ayo8(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's funny how the people we elect to represent and be our voice turnout to become a threat to us... they go about using the tools bestowed on their office as a weapon to oppress those they are ment to protect.
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by RedEnergy: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is Nigeria, she can't win custody battle against a high profile politician like FFK. It's better she makes peace with him so she can still have access to see her kids. Nigeria system favors the powerful.
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent by Sirjamo: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fani Kayode is a wicked soul, he's capable of the most horrible crime just to massage his badly bruised ego.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is The Future / Is Hope Uzodimma Blessing Or Curse? Only Death, Bad News Since He Assumed Power / From September 1st Nigerians Will Pay More On Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.