Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) (532 Views)

Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday / Bbnaija Housemate,jackie B ,is The Daughter Of Senator Grace Folashade Bent / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) by ikpokimedia: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE!

This is to notify the general public about a direct threat to my life by one Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) from Adamawa State.
By Precious Chikwendu

For a longtime, I had no idea who Senator Bent was until I shared a public space with her at an event years ago. Thereafter, I saw her twice in court standing in for her friend, Femi Fani-Kayode, with whom I am currently embroiled in a Court battle for the custody of my four beautiful children.

SPECIFICS

Few hours ago, I got a call from a family friend whom I hold in high esteem asking me to come over. I did only to be informed by my family friend that Senator Bent claimed that I hired assassins to harm her and her daughter using my “FANS”. As risible and ridiculous her allegation sounded to me the fact is that I have no personal grouse with the Senator nor her daughter. It is to be noted that a call was put across to the Senator in my presence and I emphatically reiterated my lack of interest in her and indifference to her involvement with my case in court, since the final decision in the custody battle isn't hers to make. Senator Grace Bent then went berserk on a cursing spree, threatening to deal with me both in her personal capacity and using the DSS and the Police.

THE VOICE OF JACOB AND THE HANDS OF ESAU PLAYING OUT!!

As previously stated, Senator Bent has been beside FFK on a number of occasions, in the custody matter pending in Court. Since the institution of that suit, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has engaged in surreptitious and subterranean shenanigan mendacity in order to keep me out of circulation. Further, using some unscrupulous law enforcement agents, even former domestic staff had been harassed incessantly and illegally detained for no justifiable reasons, in the false hope of getting them intimidated and unable to act as potential witnesses for me in my child custody matter.

In continuation of the illegal and wanton acts of harassment and intimidation; apparently Senator Bent, obviously acting at the behest of a person wanting to pervert the course of justice, is trying to lay a foundation for a future Police or DSS harassment by a ruse of falsity! The odious allegation by Senator Bent is merely a subterfuge to launch another frivolous petition or report to the Police or DSS, all in a desperate attempt to cow me into submission over the pending custody matter between me and Fani-Kayode.

I have no fear of the Senator, who is running the errands for her boss. Suffice it to state for the discerning public that in the event that any harm come to me in the course of the custody battle pending in Court, both Femi Fani-Kayode and Senator Bent are to be held to account and responsible!

I have decided to put this matter into the public domain because Senator Bent on 29th July 2021, verbally threatened to deal with me using the Police and the DSS. Given the antecedents of her collaborator-in-chief, there is no iota of doubt that they are indeed trying to use law enforcement agents to accomplish their dastardly and nefarious agenda against me!

Given my previous experience of bestial brutality using the same methodology; I wish to place it on public record that Senator Bent not only falsely accused me, but also audaciously and contumaciously threatened me before witnesses. I have chosen to make this public as it is clear to me that all of this is geared towards muscling me to get off my custody suit, which is now pending before the Court of Appeal over an interlocutory issue filed by FFK in an attempt to frustrate the substantive matter.

Thank you.

Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) by kingreign(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Do you have evidences to prove these allegations?
Re: Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa) by zickyclef: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Call abba kyari make him sow cloth 4 u use nee makinwa as collateral. B like puppy.

(1) (Reply)

Even On A Free Table, Eat What You Can Afford', Says Nigerian Socialite, Gyt / Travis Greene Bumps Into Co-nara Ekele Crooner Tim Godfrey At A US Airport / Meet Offshore Engineer, Talented Sketch Artist, Bbnaija Saga And His Life Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.