Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Is Just Two Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Just Two Region (1054 Views)

The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each / MUST WATCH: See The Only Just Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have been observing the political structure of Nigeria for a while now, and I have to come to realize that Nigeria is divided into to Region politically.
This include the Northern Region and the Southern Region.
The reason why I am bringing this up is because most Northerners understands this political structure while most southerners don’t.
These are my reasons
1: the south Easterners believes they have never produced a president in Nigeria �� while the Northerners believes any part of the south that produces a president be it south south, south east or south west is regarded as a southern person.

2: No Northerners has ever complained that only katsina is producing president, so long the president is a northerner that’s okay by them while in the south reverse is the case.... what I have observe is that the North is United and believes to be one while the South is divided and believes they are different.

My conclusion is this, in Nigeria politics, North is North while South is South. There is no such thing like south east, south south or south west in Nigeria politics. Please don’t mind my grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
If this is worthy of front page you guys should help me push it there
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by BKayy: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigeria is made up of atleast 15 countries.
Black man use your brain. Accept that you are a human being not an animal in a British designed farm

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Mangekyo: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
North comprises of mostly abokeys with their brother foolanis. South comprises of two majority tribe plus many other tribes who got different views. It's normal and not surprising that the north is more united
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by starstaz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice write up. The northern part have learnt early enough to coalesce their so called interest under one umbrella -whether it make sense or specious - called Northern Agenda. However the southern part have been building tear them apart and do not know where the journey is heading to, succinctly south lacks Agenda whether positive or negative.

Once again nice political deductions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Captain8(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
this is the pure truth...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by theTranscriber: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
BKayy:
Nigeria is made up of atleast 15 countries.
Black man use your brain. Accept that you are a human being not an animal in a British designed farm
Azikiwe and others signed to become one entity
Stop blaming the British
You are your own problems

BKayy:

Am I Azikiwe?
Did the people tell Azikiwe to sign anything?
Was there a referendum for whether Azikiwe should sign anything on behalf of Igbo people?
My dear, your blackmail doesn't work on me. You should known who you are talking to
na who dey blackmail you? cheesy
Lol
I'm just reminding you that the British has no business in this
c'est fini.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
North comprises of mostly abokeys with their brother foolanis. South comprises of two majority tribe plus many other tribes who got different views. It's normal and not surprising that the north is more united
There other tribes in the North as well
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by sammyj: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is what is called the story for the turtle. I don't understand how this settles the shift in power from the North to the South in 2023 !! Power must come back to the South in respective of who becomes the next president !!
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Asgard73: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Southern kaduna alone have 52 tribes .. and language.

Talk more of Kano, Borno, Gombe , Taraba , Adamawa, zamfara

How many una dey for south..

If exchange of geographical area..north become south .. south north..

North go still populate pass southerners in south.

Fact
Is that they have one language that works for them and bind em .. making them see themselves as one ..
some don’t understand.. but majority do.

In the south .. wahala too much..
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Mangekyo: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
plenitude:

There other tribes in the North as well

Minus middlebet they aren't as many as those is south. Anyway, list em
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Mangekyo: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Southern kaduna alone have 52 tribes .. and language.

Talk more of Kano, Borno, Gombe , Taraba , Adamawa, zamfara

How many una dey for south..

If exchange of geographical area..north become south .. south north..

North go still populate pass southerners in south.

Fact
Is that they have one language that works for them and bind em .. making them see themselves as one ..
some don’t understand.. but majority do.

In the south .. wahala too much..

Lmfao I even want the south to be less populated!
You abokeys breed like rabbits and then u end up not being able to take care of the little abokeys reason why they grow up and then join boko haram or become bandits. What's the essence of breeding illiterate abokeys?
If you were intelligent now, the popularity would've been good just like China and India.
But it isn't the case. Bunch of overpopulated illiterate abokey Muslims who end up beimg parasites on the south.

The only thing your population can do for you is win elections, nothing else.
If the south manages to break away after 2023 if we don't win, your population won't mean shit anymore

Like I said, there are two major tribes in South. Both are egoistic and got different views

Ps: the average Abōki marries more 2 wives at the age of 10 and then breeds till the day he dies. Could never be me *spits
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
plenitude:
If this is worthy of front page you guys should help me push it there
You made no sense oga
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Minus middlebet they aren't as many as those is south. Anyway, list em

I can’t list them but I have a good friend from Adamawa. He told me that they have lots of tribe there in adamawa... just that their lingua Franca is Hausa... this is the reason why most people from the south think that the North comprises of just Hausas and Fulanis
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Mangekyo: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
plenitude:

I can’t list them but I have a good friend from Adamawa. He told me that they have lots of tribe there in adamawa... just that their lingua Franca is Hausa... this is the reason why most people from the south think that the North comprises of just Hausas and Fulanis

I see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

You made no sense oga

You can make your sense and move on
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by theenchanter: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ur assertion is borne out of the fact that north has only one major ethnic group while south has two major ethnic group.

When it comes to power tussle, the majority usually takes the lead while minorities consider themselves as being part of them when in power.... That's the only luck the north is enjoying, together with one lingua franca.

Assuming north also has two major ethnic group like south, reverse would be the case cos the second major group will/may feel marginalized if they don't have power like the other major ethnic group.

Pardon my french, too one-corner eyes I take type.
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by plenitude(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
theenchanter:
Ur assertion is borne out of the fact that north has only one major ethnic group while south has two major ethnic group.

When it comes to power tussle, the majority usually takes the lead while minorities consider themselves as being part of them when in power.... That's the only luck the north is enjoying, together with one lingua franca.

Assuming north also has two major ethnic group like south, reverse would be the case cos the second major group will/may feel marginalized if they don't have power like the other major ethnic group.

Pardon my french, too one-corner eyes I take type.

I don’t think so, reason being that the Fulanis are not a major ethnic group but I think they are holding more political post than the Hausas but you won’t hear a single complain from either side...they are more United than the south I guess
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by anungangampu: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
The North is largely separated by religion and not by tribe. The Muslims clearly dominates the North even when Christian vs Muslim population might not really vary much. In the South we have at least 3-4 major tribes that are constantly competing against each other. No tribe is dominant in the South, even when the war was meant to make a tribe more dominant but you can see it didn't take time for other tribes came back to the table.
The competition in the South is good reason why we compare governors and compare development. We insult other mistakes and praise ourselves when we excel. This same attitude is replicated outside as tribes from the south take this competition outside their country and make names for themselves.
But the North isn't ready for competition, reason why we are stuck with same archiac laws since 1960, we have introduce this system in everything academics, politics, athletics, economics and the result is; it simply moved us down to take on mediocrity as a way of life.

The South have a huge role to play to make the country forward. Playing underground or to the gallery won't take us anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by skywalker240(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Am an avid supporter of disintegration smiley
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by BKayy: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
Stop blaming the British
Am I Azikiwe?
Was there a referendum for whether Azikiwe should sign anything on behalf of Igbo people?
My dear, your blackmail doesn't work on me. You should known who you are talking to
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by Danjikanbauchi: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
Stop blaming the British
that's why the Terrorists infested north now planted MURIC among the south to cause disunity.
Re: Nigeria Is Just Two Region by theTranscriber: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
BKayy:

Am I Azikiwe?
na who dey blackmail you? cheesy
Lol
I'm just reminding you that the British has no business in this
c'est fini.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out / The Sun Must Rise, It's Just A Matter Of Time - Rev Fr Mbaka / Governor Sanwoolu Turns Hairdresser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.