Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each (620 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / Nigeria Is Just Two Region / 5 Reasons Why No Ethnic Group Love Themselves More Than Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2023
You can say it like plain and bold IGBO and YORUBA two people always showing off just like chelsea and Man U always Bantering Each other but secretly Admires each other,if you have traveled out before you will understand that this two tribe don't joke with each other

Why do IGBOS and YORUBAS always fight each other and banter each other?

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by DynamicWriter(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2023
This may sound odd but very true.

Many of my childhood friends are Igbo and we do throw shades at each other. But we will never fight.

We're just doing it for fun.

3 Likes

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by REDshouse(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na so God created them...

1 Like

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Tenses: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
When I was serving in 2015, I had three room mates and the three of them are Yoruba Christians. One was cocky so he had to leave. The other two are people I so much admire till today.

We respected each other. I even got beating on behave of one of them.

As an Ibo boy I stood for them against my fellow Ibos.

When one of the Ibo boys found out I was Ibo, he called me and said I am Ibo yet am against him my brother. I replied that I am Nigerian first before I am Ibo and I am sent here by the Nigerian government so my allegiance is with NYSC.

1 Like

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Moh247: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starts and end on the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tenses:

When I was serving in 2015, I had three room mates and the three of them are Yoruba Christians. One was cocky so he had to leave. The other two are people I so much admire till today.

When one of the Ibo boys found out I was Ibo, he called me and said I am Ibo yet am against him my brother. I replied that I am Nigerian first before I am Ibo and I am sent here by the Nigerian government so my allegiance is with NYSC.

Well, it start and ends here on internet jare

When I was serving, I had Ibos as female friends, they would even look after me if I have eaten or not, a for even marry one if not for one yeye jealous calaba man.
Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Joevics(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tenses:

You are an ibo boy?
You went to school, but is spelling your tribe IGBO as ibo.

1 Like

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
Starts and end on the internet

Thank God you know, because you guys are despicable and disgusting to mingle with. Bunch of backstabbers from afonja oduduwa kingdom
Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Moh247: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Thank God you know, because you guys are despicable and disgusting to mingle with. Bunch of backstabbers from afonja oduduwa kingdom

Are you Okay?!
Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by SmartPolician: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
I am not sure I have the answer to your question, but tell that dude you put his picture up there to hit the gym at once so his potbelly doesn't lead to his untimely death 😤😤😤
Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Urchinpainer: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tenses:

You are not Igbo. No true Igbo son will type Igbo as Ibo.

1 Like

Re: The Two Region Who Love Themselves Yet Always Fight Each by Urchinpainer: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Joevics:

You are an ibo boy?
You went to school, but is spelling your tribe IGBO as ibo.
Don't mind the fake ass... I just told him plainly that he is not Igbo! It's as simple as that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Leads Obi, Atiku In Rivers / Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation / Facts About Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.