Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How To Make One's Wife A "Side Chick"... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make One's Wife A "Side Chick"... (612 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make One's Wife A "Side Chick"... by bb234316: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2021
HOW TO MAKE ONE'S WIFE A "SIDE CHICK"...

Every now and then, many men are accused of having a side chick despite being married. Although the concept "side chick" is a relatively new term, however, not a new practice. Side chicks have been in existence for millennia. In fact, in the holy book called the Bible, a side chick is called a STRANGE WOMAN.

Who is a side chick?
Etymologically, a side chick is a lady who goes after married men or a lady that married men go after. Another word for a side chick is a mistress. A side chick is primarily interested in financial and material gains. She is not interested in marriage. All she wants is someone who doesn't mind spending his cash on her. Some of them can go as far as becoming a "baby mama" for the man in the process.
That said, I must say that the above isn't really my area of interest. Here is actually what I want to discuss about: the special treatment given to side chicks.
One common thing about side chick is that they like and enjoy SPECIAL TREATMENT from the adulterous married who mingle with them.
These adulterous married men:
1. Talk to them will so much respect
2. Buy and give them so much gifts
3. Spend so much cash on them
4. Give them special attention
5. Give them crazy S€X
6. Call them on phone every now and then
7. Buy them cars (for the men who can afford them)
8. Make them travel around the world for pleasure and shopping experience (for the men who can afford them)
9. Buy them property (for the men who can afford them)
10. Establish business for them (for the men who can afford them).
11. Often apologise to them when they wrong them.
12. Want to please them with their lives.
Can you see how these side chicks are treated? They are always treated better than the legitimate wives.
However, no side chick is a true lover. Their motive is money/material gains. They're never interested in settling down with the men they date to found a real family. Once the money of those men finishes or they see a better offer elsewhere, they're all gone. A side chick is an opportunist; she has nothing to offer except her body.
No man truly needs a side chick out there. As a married man, treat your wife specially and she will automatically become your permanent "side chick".
Invest the kind of importance you invest on that side chick out there on your wife and you will see how the side chick in her will come alive. You will be amazed.
Dear married men, your wife is more than enough for you; you don't need another woman in your life. All you need to do is to re-channel your love and importance towards your wife. Women like care and special treatment. Please treat your wife like your mistress out there and see the side chick in her come alive.

In your marriage, I make your wife feel very important. Give her a ROYAL TREATMENT. Each time you are at home, play together. Pat her behind and caress her romantically. Whisper love words in her ears. Help her with things at home. At work, call her on the phone to know how her day is going. Buy her gifts periodically. Celebrate and appreciate her every day. Give her electrifying S3X . That's how to make one's wife a side chick.

Friends, no side chick out there is better than your wife. The side chicks out there are "scammers". They make you feel like your wife is a thrash that doesn't deserve you at all. Whereas on the contrary, your wife is your world, your everything. A side chick can't offer you what a wife can. Please stay with your wife. Beautify your wife. Respect your wife. Appreciate your wife. Celebrate your wife. Treat your wife with dignity and you will see how the side chick in your wife will come alive. Many thanks for reading, commenting, liking and sharing.

Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGU15eG2AVZ2_XfcC8Kqpg/videos

3 Likes

Re: How To Make One's Wife A "Side Chick"... by Iniobong34: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Nice advice. But I pray make e no fall on deaf ears

(1) (Reply)

Please, help me with a good loan app / Ndubuisi Kanu’s Second Wife Urge Court To Recognise Her Children As Heirs / Nigerian Man Replies Critics With A Prove That He Didn't Marry Oyibo For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.