Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 (86 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 / 02/08/20: Prophet T.B. Joshua Decalares All In Honduras Isolation Centre Free / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, August 2, 2021)*

*EMMANUEL 2*

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; in Your presence there is fullness of joy, and at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

2.Father, You're my rock, my fortress, my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower; without You, I can do nothing.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, come and make my life, Your permanent place of abode, and make me a permanent carrier of Your presence, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, admit me into Your secret place, and let me abide under Your protective shadow, forever, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, where Your presence will not go with me, please, give the grace never to go there, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to run away from iniquity and from every appearance of evil, that Your presence will not depart from me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to do that which pleases You, at all times, that I may be able to retain Your presence in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, in Your presence, let my joy be full, keep me safe, grant me - victory, success, breakthroughs and eternal life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; please, let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2021 / Be Still, And Know That I Am God / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30th August 2021– God Will Take Away Your Repr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.