Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 (186 Views)

02/08/20: Prophet T.B. Joshua Decalares All In Honduras Isolation Centre Free / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 2ND 2022

THEME: VICTORY OVER SICKNESSES AND DISEASES

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S on OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, August 2, 2022)*

*VICTORY OVER SICKNESSES AND DISEASES*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You're the Alpha and the Omega, You're Jehovah Rapha, the great healer.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises over my life and destiny; thank You for Your promise of healing and divine health.

3.Thank You, Father, for all the times that I have been a beneficiary of Your divine healings and virtues.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, uproot from my life, every seed of sickness; I declare that by Your stripes, I am healed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, lay Your hands of healing upon my life and grant me divine health for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary begin to flow from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, and let anything causing sickness in my body be flushed out, now, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every yoke of sickness in my life and family be destroyed; and let every arrow of sickness fired into my life, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as I shout this 7 Hallelujahs, let every sickness and diseases, in my life and body, disappear forever, in Jesus' name!
(Now, shout 7 powerful hallelujahs).

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

A Double Portion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, August 20,2022 / What Makes Single Ladies Remain Single Even After Praying For Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.