Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) (28653 Views)

Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by RadioMOUTH(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by redsun(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Look at how at home they feel in a rubbish dump site with a dead body. Nigerians have lost their sense of humanity, that is why they are suffering.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by vicfajeze: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Abi na Miyetti Allah kill them again?

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by showafrica(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:
Nothing concerns me with yeye politics,stay at home they will not hear

I tell you, they are complete idiots... Highest na 5k cause the death.

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Darreytinho10(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2021
APC is a blood sucking party no this and have peace �️

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Spicycat(f): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Very uselessss party.

Evil party built upon human blood.. uselessss party filled with dunce and terrorists.

How are you doing today, hope you are all right undecided
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by JoeEeL(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2021
APC : A COMPLETELY USELESS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING PARTY.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by JoeEeL(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ebube pussy

Ebube atuuru. (by Simon Ekpa)

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by redsun(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2021
JoeEeL:
APC : A COMPLETELY USELESS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING PARTY.

They are almost becoming a one mega party system in Nigeria with the unsecured loans they are taking from the Chinese to buy cheap and conscienceless Nigerians. You may even have your own price, but you have just not be offered.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Sincinnati: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Na only the old woman I pity.

Certainly she wasn’t sensitized enough on the evils of this government . She might even be a bystander that had nothing to do with the meeting.

God will punish Boöhari and his supporters on Nairaland for causing her this irreversible misfortune.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by BiafraAburi: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
I thought ebube pussy cat was set up to fish out fulani terrorists in our bushes and forest? What concerns them with political congress?
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by UncleSnr(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
People that would have sacrificed themselves for ritual, making their family happy, now see, they are dying for politicians.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by kayodecole2020: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
This is not fair
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

At least two members of the Ebubeagu Security Network were killed in Ebonyi State on Saturday during the All Progressives Congress, APC, ward congress in the State, Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened Ugwuachara, Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi State.

According to resident of the area that spoke with IGBERE TV, suspected gunmen interrupted the ward congress of the All Progressive Congress (APC), killing two in the process and the election materials carted away.

IGBERE TV reports apart from the scores of party members who sustained varying degrees of injury, the most pathetic case was that of a woman, whose left leg was completely shattered.

https://igberetvnews.com/1397015/breaking-two-members-ebubeagu-killed-ebonyi-apc-ward-congress-turns-bloody/
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by gulfer: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
What are those dunces doing there taking pictures rather than helping the poor woman to a hospital; I wish Nigeria can go back to the 1980s before 1984........we still had our innocence and humanity intact then cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by busterr(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
We all know ebubeagu is a mere APC tout group

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Decency2020(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
dia regular trade mark
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by veeceesynergy: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin concern Ebubeagu and election primaries.
Was d primaries taking place in d forest ?
This is d only reason why many pple re against State Police.
RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by wallarwallar(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Den just waste dere life 4 useless politicians. If u dey do bodyguard 4 politicians i beg also learn how to dolge bullet and secure ur life cos dose idiots no dey appreciate anything ooo
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Yusman316(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Northernblood:
What is that old woman doing there? She got what she was looking for. Now, she is going to spend the rest of his abandoned life with one leg.

APC is a dangerous party. PDP is a criminal party, know these and know peace
Nigerians, rather
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Hotzone(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
ESN matter
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by sirwhyteB(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Any Eastern Youth that joined Ebube Atụrụ sorry Ebube Agụ is just deliberately decided to die like this because the last time I checked easterners didn't even welcome Ebube Atụrụ in the first place.

Eastern politicians embraced Ebube Agụ in other to satisfy their political curiosity!

Ndị mgbu!
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
fredoooooo:
Una don die , party continue and life move on o

Seriously some ppl need to get their brain thoroughly examined. Is only a fool that sacrifice his/her life for politicians that don't give damn about them.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Cnach: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Ladumaa:
What is ebube agu looking for in political gathering? I thought they are supposed to be in the forests with ESN?
Umahi the blood of those Igbo youths are in your hands!
My thought exactly.
Goto the forest and do what u are called for u no wan hear
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Monday60655(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Evil party. Just check well when this their evil plan occurred, none of the APC top chieftaincy was there. Because they all planned it.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by hardbody: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Tony3245:
Death is cheap these days

Well, true are those words until you realize that cigarettes that used to cost N250 a pack now sells for N600. Some deaths (political and criminal) are still cheap, others have become a lot more expensive. Just saying.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by Allsouls: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Any idiot that allow him self to be used by politicians in the name of providing security for them deserved to die & rotten in hell fire.
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by smartNerd: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) by HugeDan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
ogbuefi677:

I for say grin
Ibro is too busy for such craps, he is either at gariki selling his cows or at work at aefutha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.