Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign (22673 Views)

Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Less than two months to the February 25 presidential election, two members of the Presidential Campaign Council of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have resigned their membership of the party and the council. The development has, however, caused disquiet within the ruling party as the two members cited different reasons for their resignation.

The Assistant Secretary of the North-central Directorate of Mobilization, Ahmed Ibeto, in a letter dated January 3, 2023, which was addressed to the APC Ibelu Central Ward, Magama Local Government, Niger State, said his resignation was due to lack of unity of purpose and unending litigations, among others.

He said: “I write you with all sense of humility, respect and regards as the Chairman of APC, Ibelu Central Ward to convey to you the resignation of my membership of All Progressives Congress from today 3rd January, 2023. “Mr. Chairman, with my many years of active participation in politics and as a former party administrator and elected official into many political offices, I have come to this conclusion for many reasons.

“Chiefly among which are: the absence of unity of purpose among party members and stakeholders occasioned by internal conflicts, unending litigations, internal threats and counter threats of anti-party activities, lack of genuine reconciliation, coupled with lack of commitments and dedications to the success of the party by many stakeholders. For these obvious reasons, I concluded that I can not continue to be a member of the party."

“Mr. Chairman, by this resignation, I cease to be a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Assistant Secretary of the North-central Directorate of Mobilization and all organs and committees of the party.”

Also, a member of the Directorate of Youth Mobilization, North-east, Zanna Ali, also said his resignation was based on the inability of the ruling party to present a credible presidential candidate.

The party chieftain, in a letter dated January 1, 2023 and addressed to the Secretary of the Council, Hon. James Faleke, said he decided to put national interest above personal interest, hence, his decision to resign his membership of the party.

According to him, “I humbly wish to write and inform your respected office that I, Zanna Bukar Ali, a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Directorate of National Youth Mobilization under the distinguished leadership of His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the National Coordinator of the National Youth Mobilization of the PCC with serial number 51, National Youth Mobilization, North-east Directorate wish to tender my resignation as a member of the committee forthwith.”

Ali stressed that his resignation applies to all other APC presidential support groups and all other APC support groups that are campaigning for the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and running mate, Kashim Shettima.

He noted that he had been a loyal party member from 2015 till date, with numerous contributions to the party especially in the 2019 presidential campaigns.

Ali added: “I am grateful to my former party and my principal in the party for my appointment as a member of the committee. It is indeed a great honour for me to be part of the committee, but I believe that the national interest supersedes my personal interest.

“And based on the inability of the party to present a credible candidate for Nigerians is another reason why I took my decision as a concerned Nigerian. On this note, I resolved to resign my appointment as a member of the committee.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/03/disquiet-in-apc-as-two-members-of-presidential-campaign-council-resign/

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by ThoughtOfYou: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Getting interesting

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
St. Michael daily killing APC since January 1st. grin

By January 30th that party won't remain.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Tochi3(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Haa! Ibeto has left the APC? grin. I'm gonna chat him right away grin. This man could do anything if you made a disparaging comment on apc b4 now. He'd say when it comes to politics, friend no dey oo my broda. Na wah oo

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by AntiTerrorist: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
More to follow suite before February. No sensible person belong to APC.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by ganisucks(f): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
But Obasanjo and Obi is their problem. Before the last week of January, everyone will know that Baba Lagos is finished.

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Naijabad: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
I said it on this forum last year. Those following Tinubu are there to get their own cut of the humongous amount he stole from lagos.

Mark my words, more will resign before the end of this month. No man will want to dine with the devil for long time.

I salute the bravery of the two that resigned. They didn't steal from anybody. They simply cut their own share of Lagos wealth.

I can tell you authoritatively that Sonwolu, lagos state governor will leave Tinubu after the later is demystified come February this year.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by rolams(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
They all want to support their brother!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Zeddyzed: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2023
This is all Northern traitors trying to frustrate the campaign of a Southerner to pave way for Atiku but that ship has sailed. Tinubu will win the election, regardless of what these small fries do

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Fecedap: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
St. Michael daily killing APC since January 1st. grin

By January 30th that party won't remain.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by JoeNL22(m): 2:52am On Jan 04, 2023
We must break the structure of PDAPC.
For with Obi, the structure of poverty is Broken

“And based on the inability of the party to present a credible candidate for Nigerians is another reason why I took my decision as a concerned Nigerian. On this note, I resolved to resign my appointment as a member of the committee.”

Honestly speaking, that statement got me thinking deeply, Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu, hear the words of Nigerians, for With Obi, not you, a new Nigeria is PO'ssible

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by princeryle1: 2:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Getting interesting.
We don dey give shishi

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Matters
Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by MiaBeer(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2023
The shocker is unfolding.

26 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by dhameelare(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Agbado people have been crying since January 1....

No good news left for the evil party

46 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by TenPassfour(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Which party are they going to port to? When will this transfer windows going to close

5 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by KingOfTheDamned: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2023
grin

They have already accepted defeat grin

President Obi is a goal

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Brendaniel: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2023
A sinking ship

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by TheChameleon: 3:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Naijabad:
I said it on this forum last year. Those following Tinubu are there to get their own cut of the humongous amount he stole from lagos.

Mark my words, more will resign before the end of this month. No man will want to dine with the devil for long time.

I salute the bravery of the two that resigned. They didn't steal from anybody. They simply cut their own share of Lagos wealth.

I can tell you authoritatively that Sonwolu, lagos state governor will leave Tinubu after the later is demystified come February this year.

You can say authoritatively as "Sonwolu's" houseboy.

Don't go and better your life by increasing your gala sales. Be beefing someone greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by zedegit: 3:05am On Jan 04, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Oyinlade07(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Naijabad:

Some of you will just be in the comfort of your home and type rubbish... No Kobo has been released by Tinubu to any of his support group.. You think he is stupid or he doesn't know what he is doing... If the election is conducted on Feb 25 which I doubt Tinubu will win... You can only wail for another 8 years...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Vixlot: 3:16am On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Thank you all supporters and Endorsers of Peter Obi.

God will bless you richly

Supporting Peter Obi is a job that must be done and upheld till February 25, so that he will not drop out of the race.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Wokenaija: 3:17am On Jan 04, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Their structure of evil , crime and corruption is crumbling!
Fok BAT and PDAPC!!!
If you support BAT and PDAPC!!! Fok u 2
Festus Keyamo Fok u
Dino melaye Fok u, I hope your kids don’t grow !
Reno Fok u Obi / Datti regime is the people’s foo foo and we will turn your white beard to red (your own red , you exiled mothersucker) !

grin cheesy grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by KanwuliaExtra: 3:18am On Jan 04, 2023
At least G-6 nefa resign. . . .

Muchechecheche!
Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by toprealman: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Learnt Fashola and all SW governors may get off before the next train station.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Racoon(m): 3:38am On Jan 04, 2023
No sane and right thinking person will follow after a despicable character like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.More betrayal to unfold.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Atlantis585: 3:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Correct people jumping off a sinking ship.

Meanwhile, it’s APCshit who have been laughing at PDP and Atiku ooo.

The same people who keep asking how Atiku can unify Nigeria when he cannot unify his own party.

Good to hear their own members expose them as not unified.

I wonder how BATstards and Thieffnubu will defend this matter other than shout IPOB, Biafra, Peter Obi and Igbo.

See as life be?

Turn by turn things.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by onuman: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2023
EMERGENCE OF THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN.

VP Osinbajo was carefully sidelined by Nigeria's Islamists who placed Tinubu as the unofficial presidential candidate for APC, but had in mind, Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as the true and official presidential candidate for APC.
The Taliban of Afghanistan started with this method of occupying important government positions in Afghanistan, solidified, and later started to wage Jihad against all of Afghanistan; until the Taliban won the Jihad last year for an Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Islamic sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, etc.
Saner Nigerians - non hardliner Muslims and non-Muslims, have started to notice the potential Taliban voyage of Islamic hardliners in APC, hence they are quiting the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by BrickDevo: 3:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Chai
Zanna Ali, also said his resignation was based on the inability of the ruling party to present a credible presidential candidate.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by Mcslize: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2023
PETER OBI will win the 2023 presidential election. Don't ask me how. But his winning is going to be purely divine not humanly.

17 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign by mankan2k7(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2023
That is an honourable thing to do.

Tilumpoo is a bad market, he should not be allow to near presidency. Another 8 years of suffering no be beans.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.