Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out (1569 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 / Pastor Ize Iyamu Has Been Hospitalized, See Photos. / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by CelebCircle: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXeQ8eJWcvI
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
He won't die now oh
Still has another 10 years

Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by Baawaa(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
G
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Though I wouldn't want tinubu and the gang of 30 yrs ago to rule, I want a quick and complete recovery for him. Y is that people want him dead? Your fellow human.
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by BeardedMeat(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
He will only die when his creator wants him. He must stay alive to reap the shame he planted.

Meanwhile the OP is a fraud grin
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by agulion: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Bola Tinubu was only allowed access to the US on a sick ground, we heard in a good authority that he was unconscious as that time, anyway we which him quick recovery but if the reverse is the case, no problem since we can not qoustion God

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by proxillin(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
Though I wouldn't want tinubu and the gang of 30 yrs ago to rule, I want a quick and complete recovery for him. Y is that people want him dead? Your fellow human.

the people him don kill nko?

no be soul they their body?

come ooo...Through out last month, there were many curses and sacrifies all over yorubaland for people behind sunday igboho betrayal, all of them go hear am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by Skillsnigeria: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by Jostoman: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Tinubu will not die now because he is a human being like me, I wish him a quick recovery.
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
agulion:
Bola Tinubu was only allowed access to the US on a sick ground, we heard in a good authority that he was unconscious as that time, anyway we which him quick recovery but if the reverse is the case, no problem since we can not qoustion God

Why do you IPOBians enjoying basking in ignorance and deliberately spreading falsehood because of hatred of others?

Tinubu has no problem visiting the USA anytime he wants and for any purpose. He is not wanted in relation to any crime and there is no warrant for his arrest as you deliberately malicious and fraudulent people have claimed for years now.

Find better things to do with your time. That you hate someone does not make it okay to fabricate lies about them you try to pass off as fact. Doing that is so infantile nut then again that's exactly what you IPOBian are.
Re: BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out by redsun(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
agulion:

Oyinbos are dying like flies at the moment. What makes him think they will save him? Useless baboon.

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Husband Was Killed By Igbos Not Fulani Herdsmen / Boko Haram Terrorists In 10 Gun Trucks Attack Yobe Military Base / BREAKING: Buhari Directs ASUU To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.