Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (32728 Views)

Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by wallarwallar(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Na fake Jega tak dis one no be d real Jega
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
lonelydora:
If the masses can have "sense" we won't vote for any of them.

We need to try another party, but those other parties are not even serious.

I said it and will say it again....APC will be no more by 2023.
which party do you want to try again
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by arkonpoint: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Local man don tire oh... Say PDP na our problem, make we vote APC, everything go be alright but na opposite dey happen now.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Estacy22: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Drakkernoir:
I really concur...but are Nigerians ready..

It will only give rise to a new set of thieves...

Corruption is embedded in our very fabric.

Na only divine mercy can save us

That is true but I still subscribe to Jega's opinion completely so that we can let these politicians realise that we have power in our voting.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
stale. You brought in the current trouble we're facing angry
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by adonis89(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
What if same politicians float a new party nko? Nigerians to mumu. Dem go still vote
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by zinaunreal(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Sound and brilliant professor. Truth and nothing more. I hope Nigerians will receive SENSE.

Now the problem isn’t just form a new party bt a credible and formidable one to take over from the 2 rogues of a party.

Both Apc and Pdp have shown they are useless and don’t have the best intentions for Nigeria. We go back to any of them is Kike moving from frying pan to fire or vice versa.

None of them care about Fixing the electoral system, fighting systematic corruption and improving the economy.

While APC is CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT, PDP IS CORRUPT AND SELFISH.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by duality(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Coming from Jega who mid-wifed a horrible election.

Voter registration irregularities

Under aged voting up north.

Inflation of election figures.

Card readers being used in the south, while 90% of election up north, was done with incident forms.

The card readers were not working down south, that the sitting president, was affected.

For me , ANY ONE WHO IN ANYWAY , HELPED BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN AUDIENCE.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Maliqcious: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fake news..... Jega will never say that.....

Even if he actually said it...

Lets vote CPC.

Lalong for president 2023

Are you okay abi na because you be shendam? Lalong were don destroy everything Jang build. Mtcheew
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Unitedabby(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2021
iwaeda:
…Says I am now in PRP looking to save Nigeria

By Ibrahim Wuyo,Kaduna

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dont-vote-for-pdp-apc-again-they-have-bad-antecedents-jega-warns-nigerians/amp/?
Our problem isn't exactly about one party not doing well or one doing better than the other. Our major problem stems from lack of political parties with ideology as well as party members who lack values. Most of them lack empathy and compassion for the masses and that is quite sad I must say! ☹️
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Daddymiracle: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fake news..... Jega will never say that.....

Even if he actually said it...

Lets vote CPC.

Lalong for president 2023

Lol kikikikikiki I wonder oooo

Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2021
One party bearing two names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Estacy22: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Moorish:
Something tells me that the problem is Nigerians, not a particular party structure

That is why you and I need to wake up from our slumber and change it by ensuring we do not only register (if we have not) during this voter's registration exercise that is ongoing but also cast our votes during election time to effect the necessary change.
Do not be disillusioned with the way the politicians are presently having their ways. It can continue like this if you and I resolve to carry out our civic duty of casting our votes.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by King44(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
lonelydora:
If the masses can have "sense" we won't vote for any of them.

We need to try another party, but those other parties are not even serious.

I said it and will say it again....APC will be no more by 2023.
They are not serious at all
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Lastmankc(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Orubebe,the man who knows tomorrow
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by obailala(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Coronavirus84:
E no go better for you Jega. You foolishly put us in this mess up in the country by manipulating election result for Buhari and you are telling us rubbish now
All these ever wailing PDP supporters. How did Jega make ApC win? Was he the one that cast millions of votes? Or he should have probably rigged the election for PDP and that would have been a noble deed right?
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by frankputer: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2021
way to go
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by bizhop01: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
The same APC apparatus that ruined Nigeria advising cool
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Theoarhics: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Is it not the man Buhari just made head of governing council of a federal university?
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Worldliness(f): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Any time I see your moniker, I remember Fountain of youth by Stalley, Rick Ross and Nipsey Hussle.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by sylve11: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Are you sharing money too? Only these two parties can confidently share money at a national level during elections.
Money is the only language 97% of the electorate understand.
But I think APC should have recouped there ROI and made 2000% profit without tax during last elections

97 or 100? cool
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Brushstrokes20: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Spot on!....but Apc is more diabolic.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Unitedabby(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
pejenehype:
No difference between APC n PDP we need new party
yeah! To be formed by the same crop and then what?! �
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by OmoManU: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Would they listen? To even go farther, how possible is that
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Petdagr8t(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Jega is gradually revealing what the North are up to in 2023 election. Knowing fully that APC plans to [color=#000099][/color]hand over their presidential ticket to a candidate from the south he have no other option but to rubbish the party he single handedly installed in 2015. Now after rubbishing APC, he will now champion his PRP which definitely will fill in a nothern candidate and lastly if it didn't work they'll massively go back to PDP who may likely present northern candidate too. Let's not be deceived the North have perfected all plans to continue in power even after 2023 and they are already using Jega to unveil some of the plans.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Abujason: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2021
AFTER ENSURING THAT YOU RIG BUHARI IN AS PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE IS A NORTHERN MUSLIM NOW YOU ARE HAVING A BUYERS REMORSE. ABEG MAKE YOU, TINUBU, ROCHAS AND OTHER CROOKS THAT HANDED US THIS CALAMITY OF A GOVT ENJOY YOUR MR. FAILURE BIKO.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Kayharry(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Is it the party or the people in the party ?
Create another party u go still see same people coming to join. We need to change our ideology
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by omoharry(f): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Coronavirus84:
E no go better for you Jega. You foolishly put us in this mess up in the country by manipulating election result for Buhari and you are telling us rubbish now
Dont blame Jega but the stupid Yoruba and Middle belt people that voted this lunatic into power. May their suffering be l ten times worse than others. They deserve what they voted into power.Nonsense people.
How can you open your eyes and make the same mistake twice in 2015 & 2019? You all saw the part 1 leadership rule of Buhari in his first administration in which it was obvious that he is not only sick and inept but a nepotistic failure but you sai baba morons didn't care anyway, as long as your son Osibanjo is holding on to the second sit of power is all that matters. Now the whole southern region is in great threat from Fulanis and their blood sucking foot soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by Iamolukorede(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
I was not shocked to read Mr jega submissions, it's just a blasphemous statement when you read from end to end.

PDP and APC are parties for colossal and monumental failures. The youths are the tool of change in this present calamity that as befallen this nation,yet we don't see the youth ready to take the front sit, rather they worship money and chase fast life.

Don't we think it's time we re structure this country ? That no more PDP or APC in this next coming election. We need a fresh party with a comprehensive blueprint and template to move this nation tru a progressive path. Since 1960 this old looking rouges as held this country to a jugular until now.

That no election until we restructure this country before any election should be held, the enough is enough should be on the mouth and body of every citizen of this country or is this how we continue suffering and smiling.. tueh .. i pity the future of this country if we don't restructure because the problem of Nigeria are Nigeria's and her solution is right here in Nigeria, if you know you know.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by HRMK: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
EVEN THOUGH TRUTH IS BITTER,ONE SHULD NOT SHY AWAY FROM IT!JEGA IS SAYING THE TRUTH!PDP LOOTED FOR 16YRS AND LEFT ABANDONED PROJECTS FOR APC TO EXECUTE!APC,TOO HAS BN RUNNING INTO DEBTS IN LAST 6YRS!NEVER VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM!!
Re: Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents by BruncleZuma: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call" / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.