Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course (31500 Views)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Alvin212:

You sure look like a 1948 tax officer

That outfit doesn't look good on you

Moreover, you look scrawny
Maybe, hunger Don flog you mercilessly
ode.. Do you think it is easy to send yourself to aviation school with money made from farming? Even if you look at my body statue, you'd see that I am a lean person and not a fat person.. You need eye glasses

2 Likes

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mide3367:
thank you very much but I have up to 10 years experience in aviation and i am aware of all you said. I know my plans and getting my licence here is tailored towards my plan.

Don't wast that plan in Nigeria, I know a lot of pilot that graduated from there and don't have job.
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2021
BritishNaija:

Don't wast that plan in Nigeria, I know a lot of pilot that graduated from there and don't have job.
lol.. I get your point Bro.. No be money I go use ni? I will have to start somewhere with what I have and can afford
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Mide3367:
lol.. I get your point Bro.. No be money I go use ni? I will have to start somewhere with what I have and can afford

Well I don't know how much you put but, any opportunity use it wisely, look for sponsor, and move as soon as possible, I see where you and someone was exchanging words, avoid such, this site is full of toxic persons, my first post was seeking for help on something months back and I still remember response I got, but thanks to the person the person that later helped, and I reciprocated in due time.
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Zeezlamega(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Evii:

Thanks for your advice sir, I'm really trying to figure out where we should tailor his career to. Do you've any career path that has future?
Aircraft Maintenance engineering is a very good course and has a lot of potentials in Nigeria and the world.
From my own research why most people fall victim of bad experience in this path is lack of information. Gets all your facts right about this career and your son would excel excellently.

1 Like

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Evii: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zeezlamega:

Aircraft Maintenance engineering is a very good course and has a lot of potentials in Nigeria and the world.
From my own research why most people fall victim of bad experience in this path is lack of information. Gets all your facts right about this career and your son would excel excellently.

Thanks sir and God bless you
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

Well I don't know how much you put but, any opportunity use it wisely, look for sponsor, and move as soon as possible, I see where you and someone was exchanging words, avoid such, this site is full of toxic persons, my first post was seeking for help on something months back and I still remember response I got, but thanks to the person the person that later helped, and I reciprocated in due time.
nice Bro.. Thanks
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by okikiosibodu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
topiredo:

Congratulations brother. My happiness for you knows no bounds because I always appreciate it when someone achieves his long term dreams.

I remember applying for the CPL/PPL/IR/ME SP25 course in 2007. I was among those who were invited for the aptitude test. I was sure I did well but till date, I didn't hear from the school. I went back again in 2015, but this time for the SP31 program but I got the shocker of my life when I was told that I am too old to be a pilot( I shock oh). I remember putting up with some friends then who were studying this same AME course but we're being sponsored by Bristow helicopters.

Now years later, the funny thing mow is that due to some Naija factors, Bristow neglected them after they graduated and they had to source for jobs on their own.

The essence of all my long epistle is that you should please be prepared for the worse and spread your wings beyond NCATZ as the airman that you are.

Goodluck dude.
What age was that pls?
I still aspire to be a pilot though, although I have more interest in planks (as the "bad belle" rotary wings enthusiasts call fixed wings grin)
Gained admission into IAC in 2015 when I was rounding up my nysc but coundnt proceed cos of funds. I no even resume. The painful part was I already had a job waiting for me, my (potential) employer only needed me to be qualified.
Money yab man
British Naija, Tunde1200, Loof, Mide3367
Abeg how I fit hustle sponsor? My state government was not willing to help out then (Ogun state)... Some of us no get "leg"
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Jioretti(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
https://ghtunes.com/ Nice bro. well
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

What age was that pls?
I still aspire to be a pilot though, although I have more interest in planks (as the "bad belle" rotary wings enthusiasts call fixed wings grin)
Gained admission into IAC in 2015 when I was rounding up my nysc but coundnt proceed cos of funds. I no even resume. The painful part was I already had a job waiting for me, my (potential) employer only needed me to be qualified.
Money yab man
Abeg how I fit hustle sponsor? My state government was not willing to help out then (Ogun state)... Some of us no get "leg"
make i no lie you o. Sponsorship for aviation related studies is almost non existence. OYO

1 Like

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by topiredo: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

What age was that pls?

That was in 2007 bro. I was 21 or so then. My advice is that if you want to study any thing aviation related just travel out of Naija.
Shikena
Money yab man
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by okikiosibodu(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mide3367:
make i no lie you o. Sponsorship for aviation related studies is almost non existence. OYO
I find am tire around that 2015, I no see. Na so I start to dey call oil companies and asking for the process to secure sponsorship: many were nice to politely tell me they don't offer such while some were hostile with their responses.
I managed to find one sha and applied, but corruption flopped it before it got to me turn. Was so so pained
Abeg if you come across any info on it, I no mind

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Mide3367: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
okikiosibodu:

I find am tire around that 2015, I no see. Na so I start to dey call oil companies and asking for the process to secure sponsorship: many were nice to politely tell me they don't offer such while some were hostile with their responses.
I managed to find one sha and applied, but corruption flopped it before it got to me turn. Was so so pained
Abeg if you come across any info on it, I no mind
lol no wahala

1 Like

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by topiredo: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2021
okikiosibodu:

What age was that pls?
Money yab man

God will show up for us

Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by okikiosibodu(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by Cosyfaith(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
You sound juvenile and silly. A cringy attempt at a swipe, is it?? You shouldn't be allowed to handle phones.

Alvin212:

You sure look like a 1948 tax officer

That outfit doesn't look good on you

Moreover, you look scrawny
Maybe, hunger Don flog you mercilessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.