Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome (37424 Views)

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mr Lawyer. FBI is a domestic law enforcement agency. Why would they go overseas to arrest anyone? There is Interpol though. And when they put out a notice, Mr Super Yahoo Cop can be arrested if he steps out of Nigeria
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beancounter94:
Again true.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rareoil:
Oga CIA have picked world leaders from there home countries in the past.
C.I.A deals with national security,not $ 1 million dollars fraud case.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
wirinet:

There is no proof in the indictment that Kyari facilitated anything. There is no evidence Kyari was even aware that there is a particular fraud case. He was only paid by Hushpuppi to deal with rival by locking him up. If you have your money, you can pay Police to do anything for you. It's standard practice.

I agree, I don't see how the FBI is going to convict him of collecting money to lock someone up in Nigeria. The FBI is known for charging and making grand accusations that at the end f the day will amount to very little. Their modus Operandi is to charge people for 10 times the crimes they have committed with the hope of getting a plea bargain at the end of the day on just one of the charges.
The Nigerian govt should tell the FBI to go to HELL. If Abba is guilty of what is in the indictment, then he should be fired and charged to Nigerian court system.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Oracleforce: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
....but Kenyan government can stupidly extradite MNK to the Nigerian government without going through the extradition process and thank God for prompt intervention, there was an attempted abduction on Sunday Ignoho when he was in the Benin Republic without recourse to the rule of the law...

We are here....nonsense Fulani government...always thinking of how to build Fulani caliphate in the entire West Africa region.
All your evil plans will fail woefully....your evil plan shall backfire on your children -children to their 5th generation...
If Southerners has been together as a country, the development would have been tremendous but since we were been yoked together with some group of Fulani Jihadists...there is no how we can develop because the covenant that backed the two regions can not bring about productive and progress...
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by frog12: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
OZEKHOME is talking nonsense. a PARTNER police department is telling us we have a CORRUPT senior officer. How will you handle it ??
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
gimakon:
Haahhahahaha
Wait, how did they come for London apkanoko and this other Tobechi Onwuhara? Onwuhara was arrested in Australia, but what of Akpanoko?
These peeps just don't know the fuck_ they saying!
You have a point but onwuhara is a US citizen.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You have a point but onwuhara is a US citizen.

Yes. But what of Apkanoko? Was he? The famous owner of London Hotels. He was not.
United States don't have problems to arrest who they want. These people just day joke. Them think say na Crowwe and that useless Koo_ app saga way US overlook. This one America no go gree o!
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Freebandz365: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Facts cheesy cheesy

Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Nigerian govt demanded and extradited of that terrorist monkey to Nigeria as a fugitive from the law.
Bro, you can't know more than myself about the US court system and fraud cases. As someone who have lived here most of my life and have even been through the federal court system before. I know the system in and out.
They have a very flimsy evidence against him, he didn't perpetrate any fraud directly, they will have to prove that he participated knowing full well that the proceed he received from Huss is from fraud.
The point here is simply that this is a fraud case, not a case involving violence or national security hence as long as Nigerian govt has the balls to tell FBI to FVCK off, nothing will happen to him.
The US has thousands of corrupt cops but they will never send them to any other country for trial. They will simply look away or try such cop in the US.
Some pained people are trying to make a mountain out a ant mount out of this case.
Allen Oyenma's case involves US banking system but they are not crying that he should be sent to the US.
HYPOCRITES.
The irony is that you know next to nothing.
In world politics, sovereign laws can very well be broken without any consequences depending on the parties involved.
America can arrest Abba in or outside Nigeria and if they do, there will be no consequences.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
gimakon:

Yes. But what of Apkanoko? Was he? The famous owner of London Hotels. He was not.
United States don't have problems to arrest who they want. These people just day joke. Them think say na Crowwe and that useless Koo_ app saga way US overlook. This one America no go gree o!
I agree with you, that's why I said you have a point.
America can very well arrest Abba and if they do, the Nigerian government can't do anything.
America has been known to break sovereign laws without any consequences, especially when dealing with countries of a lesser might like Nigeria.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
Abba Kyari'll spend not less than 20yrs in US jail.

Super cop fraud indeed !
Hater na your money e thief?
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
guy222:
what is good for elzazaky should also be good for nnamdiot cownu and sunday igbohotolotolo, can nigeria ask the U.S to extradict their own citizen to Nigeria in order to answer for a crime? Can nigeria declear a U.S police or military who has never set foot in nigeria wanted? The answer is in your heart, you cant try this with Abacha, ghadafi, mugabe, idi amin, when u.s wanted to involve in ethopia tigray crisis, the president of ethopia told u.s and u.n that they would be serious repercussion if they involve themselves in ethopia internal affairs. Uptil now u.s and u.n could not do shit. Kyari is a Nigerian, he did not commit any crime in u.s soil. Extradicting kyari to u.s is going to be a serious slap on our entity and sovignity. Nigeria police or the psc should deal with kyari with their own set out rules and law. To hell with u.s
How old are you?
Ethiopia is no match to the US. America would only interfere if has an interest directly or indirectly.
And if I may ask what would Ethiopia do to the US in the face of a fallout?. : War? Sanctions? Law suits?
That's synonymous to a dwarf threatening a giant. grin
You must still be in secondary school lol.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I agree with you, that's why I said you have a point.
America can very well arrest Abba and if they do, the Nigerian government can't do anything.
America has been known to break sovereign laws without any consequences, especially when dealing with countries of a lesser might like Nigeria.
Those Federal agents will not make it out alive, unless you are imagining another John Rambo?if Nigeria says no, which they will say, nothing, absolutely nothing will happen, we have a criminal justice system in Nigeria, Kyari lives in Nigeria, he works in Nigeria, he was in Nigeria when the purported crime was committed, he will be trialed in accordance with the Administration Of Criminal Justice Act of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Many Omoboys have been put on trial by EFCC in Nigeria for collecting money from yankee Mugu.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Those Federal agents will not make it out alive, unless you are imagining another John Rambo?if Nigeria says no, which they will say, nothing, absolutely nothing we have a criminal justice system in Nigeria, Kyari lives in Nigeria, he works in Nigeria, he was in Nigeria when the purported crime was committed, he will be trialed in accordance with the Administration Of Criminal Justice Act of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Deep inside your heart you know Nigeria would never even attempt to attack US federal agents, let alone kill them.
You're just blabbing. Nigeria is no match to the US.
Let me ask you, what will Nigeria do?
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
PrisonEscapee:

The irony is that you know next to nothing.
In world politics, sovereign laws can very well be broken without any consequences depending on the parties involved.
America can arrest Abba in or outside Nigeria and if they do, there will be no consequences.
[/s]

It's very obvious that you are ignorant of US govt and in particular US law enforcement thinking.
Even based on the FBI indictment, Abba has not stolen money from any US bank unlike Allen Oynema, he has not been accused of any fraud against any US citizen. Their charges are that he assisted Huss by arresting a co fraudster. You must be a mumu if you think that the FBI is going to come to Nigeria to arrest anyone for that kind of crime.
Even Allen Oyenma who has more serious charges of BANK and WIRE FRAUDS against major US banks has not been extradited nor is the FBI ever coming to arrest him in Nigeria. Most of you guys just watch too many American movies and have totally wring perception of American reality.
As long as it's not involving violence, terrorism, or human traffic, drugs or crimes against US national security, they are not going to go to any country to arrest anyone if the host country refuses to turn them over.
As long as the Nigerian govt refuses to hand him over just like they did in ALLEN OYENMA's case, nothing will happen. They will issue arrest warrant should in case he steps on US soil or into friendlier territory but that's about.
All in all, in the scheme of crimes that the FBI deals with on daily basis, Abba's case is so minute it doesn't even get to the table of the top FBI guys. it's the hypocrite Nigerians and the anti Buhari hypocrites that are trying to blow the case bigger than what it is.
Just have to wonder why they didn't cry and wail that Allen Oyenma should be sent to the same FBI after more the YEAR of indictment.

#HYPOCRITES
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Deep inside your heart you know Nigeria would never even attempt to attack US federal agents, let alone kill them.
You're just blabbing. Nigeria is no match to the US.
No Federal agent will try the rubbish you scribbled, they tried some rubbish in Somalia when Fareeh Aideed was in power, they still regret it till today.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

[s]It's very obvious that you are ignorant of US govt and in particular US law enforcement thinking.
Even based on the FBI indictment, Abba has not stolen money from any US bank unlike Allen Oynema, he has not been accused of any fraud against any US citizen. Their charges are that he assisted Huss by arresting a co fraudster. You must be a mumu if you think that the FBI is going to come to Nigeria to arrest anyone for that kind of crime.
Even Allen Oyenma who has more serious charges of BANK and WIRE FRAUDS against major US banks has not been extradited nor is the FBI ever coming to arrest him in Nigeria. Most of you guys just watch too many American movies and have totally wring perception of American reality.
As long as it's not involving violence, terrorism, or human traffic, drugs or crimes against US national security, they are not going to go to any country to arrest anyone if the host country refuses to turn them over.
As long as the Nigerian govt refuses to hand him over just like they did in ALLEN OYENMA's case, nothing will happen. They will issue arrest warrant should in case he steps on US soil or into friendlier territory but that's about.
All in all, in the scheme of crimes that the FBI deals with on daily basis, Abba's case is so minute it doesn't even get to the table of the top FBI guys. it's the hypocrite Nigerians and the anti Buhari hypocrites that are trying to blow the case bigger than what it is.
Just have to wonder why they didn't cry and wail that Allen Oyenma should be sent to the same FBI after more the YEAR of indictment.
[/s]
#HYPOCRITES
I didn't have to read that nonsense.
America can easily have Abba extradited and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen.
A country where people now eat grass to survive is trying to rub shoulders with the world's most powerful country.
The same country where 95% of Nigerian elites travel for medical treatment.
Oga, go and sleep.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

It's very obvious that you are ignorant of US govt and in particular US law enforcement thinking.

#HYPOCRITES
Don’t mind them, real Peasant Hypocrites, they are not even ashamed to think of turning over their fellow citizen based on an allegation of a convicted felon, more so a person that works for the state? He will be trialed in Nigeria if he has a case to answer, we are not puppets to the Oyibo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
PrisonEscapee:

America can easily have Abba extradited and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen.
A country where people now eat to survive is trying to rub shoulders with the world's most powerful country.
Oga, go and sleep.
[/s]

Dumbo, sorry to much for you to comprehend.
Better go and get something to eat, it seems that getting enough food for you to eat is still the main problem in your life.
Sorry oh. I can see why your thinking is a bit shallow.
Go to sleep? it's only 12 43pm. I'm up and working while checking NL once in a while.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

A country where people now eat grass to survive is trying to rub shoulders with the world's most powerful country.
The same country where 95% of Nigerian elites travel for medical treatment.
Oga, go and sleep.
My Guy stop showing your ignorance, we know say you never enter aeroplane cross sea go obodo Oyibo? If you had you will not be speaking so naively, It is not every Nigerian that looks @ themselves subservient to the white man.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Better go and get something to eat, it seems that getting enough food for you to eat is still the main problem in your life.
Go to sleep? it's only 12 43pm. I'm up and working while checking NL once in a while.
Your on the East Coast? Don’t mind those animals in the Zoo, no wonder there emperor Mazi called them Zoo People, so full of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No Federal agent will try the rubbish you scribbled, they tried some rubbish in Somalia when Fareeh Aideed was in power, they still regret it till today.
It's a shame you're mentioning Mogadishu. America had 20 casualties while Somalia had 2000 casualties.
And what follows next is a bunch of sanctions directly and through ally countries.

Where is Somalia today? They're still one of the poorest countries in the world while the US is arguably the richest and most influential.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
My Guy stop showing your ignorance, we know say you never enter aeroplane cross sea go obodo Oyibo? If you had you will not be speaking so naively, It is not every Nigerian that looks @ themselves subservient to the white man.
Ok. But if I have left the shores of nigeria on an airplane I pray you or your father dies a painful death.
Dwarf wey dey threaten giant.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Your on the East Coast? Don’t mind those animals in the Zoo, no wonder there emperor Mazi called them Zoo People, so full of hate.

I'm in ATL my brother. They are so full of hate that they allow it to cloud their judgment.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

It's a shame you're mentioning Mogadishu. America had 20 casualties while Somalia had 2000 casualties.
And what follows next is a bunch of sanctions directly and through ally countries.

Where is Somalia today? They're still one of the poorest countries in the world while the US is arguably the richest and most influential.
only 2000 Somalians? One American marine’s life is equal to 1 thousand Somalians life’s or more, you do the math?
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by wirinet(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
limeta:

Nah nothing good comes out of the zoo
he is wanted in us
why is that hard for you to take in
omo crackhead

Because Nigeria is a sovereign country and Nigerians are not answerable to the US for crimes committed in the zoo. If the US really wants to help Nigerians fight corruption, it should furnish the Nigerian authorities with proof of the allegations against Kyari and pressure the Nigerian government to prosecute him in a Nigerian court.

The US would never allow other countries prosecute it's citizens for crimes committed in the US.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Mumu don change direction.
It is your mother that you should worried about. Hunger go don finish the woman.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by daygee12: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rareoil:
Oga CIA have picked world leaders from there home countries in the past.
Don't come here n tell lies
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by Buckeyemedia1: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

I'm in ATL my brother. They are so full of hate that they allow it to cloud their judgment.
Na so ATL in the House, buckhead was the zone back in the days, Hartsfield Jackson international. Leave your people in Nigeria poverty & sufferhead done spin their brains, society is so wicked black people every where they need some Oyibos like 1 million to come & soften the hardship of 80% of 200 million people suffering both mentally & materially. Yeye so called lazy youths complaining ordinary Olympic Games, one medal they no fit win, but President Buhari is their problem? It is to be carrying cutlass & pistols in universities shooting & stabbing each other is what they know? So called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
PrisonEscapee:

Mumu don change direction.
It is your mother that you should worried about. Hunger go don finish the woman.
[/s]

Danm my bad, from your name I should have known that you are one of the IPIG terrorist monkeys that was released from Aba prison by your fellow IPIG terrorists masquerading as ESN or UNKNOWN GUN MEN.
Sorry, go and get some food, get a life and then FVCK OFF.

BYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Wole Soyinka (Photo) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / I Can Vouch For Atiku Anywhere - Obasanjo (reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.