Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen (3051 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Investigative: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
JUST IN!!!

Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen | #IgbereTV
Lalasticala help me shift this to the front page
This is my cousin,he was kidnapped
This morning when his mum health started getting worse he was sent to get medicine,and was kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by KillMNKnow(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Awesome

Fake news

"Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen" how can we check if this is true

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Rawgold29(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
local man cant cant anymore angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by chrismastre5(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
obi Cubans is a disgrace for being friends with enemies of his brothers e.g Abba Kyari

17 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by MadeInTokyo: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Is it not the same useless Nigeria Police Force that has corrupt elements like ABBA Kayari, that is how they arrest innocent citizens and kill them without trace.
Thunder fire the Nigeria Police Force

19 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by nairalandankrah: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't believe IMO police..liars

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by G450: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Whar a f**ck... I'm tired of dis kontree ...

8 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by habsydiamond(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
When it comes to Nigeria police we are not always secured... Thats why I always pray to God to save me from the movement that will put me in trouble... That guy is indeed innocent but Nigeria police are very good at framing people with guns, other sophisticated weapons and calling on newsmen to capture them.... And they do say police is ur friend.. Make that kind of friend dey him lane oo make we no cross paths

8 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Mysticwebb: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Meaning 90% of the people there are innocent of the crime they are accused of.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
I've had similar experience with the police it's just too sad..very very sad indeed. God embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Dymaco(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fear naija police

6 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by EndNigeriaNnow: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
The solution is Biafra and Oduduwa country emergence. A sane country.
#ReferendumNow

1 Like

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Jostoman: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Uzodinma should thread carefully o why is he acting like this against IMO STATE youths.
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by sapientia(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
This must have been done by Abba Kyari or under his order
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by pacino26(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
I've had similar experience with the police it's just too sad..very very sad indeed. God embarassed

Mine was an experience I can never forget, how the police officers got witnesses to say we were trying to snatch rifles from them still shock me till date. That's way back in 2015. It took elites in my LGA and the police hierarchy themselves to get the DPO admit his fault over a traffic offense.

The NPF of today is a disgrace.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by BKayy: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian terrorists have been killing innocent Igbo people as UGM since last year. If you look closely, both of them had bibles before they picked them showing that they target practicing Christians

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by obyrich(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
pacino26:

Mine was an experience I can never forget, how the police officers got witnesses to say we were trying to snatch rifles from them still shock me till date. That's way back in 2015. It took elites in my LGA and the police hierarchy themselves to get the DPO admit his fault over a traffic offense.

Thank God for you. Some people have lost their lives that way.

1 Like

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Karlovych: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin Fake news everywhere from the Nigerian media in collaboration with the police. No wonder BMC is a thriving business
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by OBALOLA55(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
WHERE IS ADADIKE THE FULANI WOMAN

YOUR ONLINE BOY FRIEND, THEBOSSTREVOR1 AKA ONIONBANDIT IS BUSY PROTECTING HIS SUPER CROOK COPS CALLED RABA KYARI WHILE YOU ARE HERE DEFENDING FULANI HERDSMEN.

ADA-FULANI STOP AVOIDING RABA KYARI’S THREAD.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by BKayy: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Meaning 90% of the people there are innocent of the crime they are accused of.
There are many like that. Like the 40 okada people in Aba that they normally use here in a grid picture to blame Nnamdi Kanu.
Three IMSU students and so on
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by zombieHUNTER: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome
Fake news
"Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen" how can we check if this is true

Is Kyari no longer a killer

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Investigative:
JUST IN!!!

Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen | #IgbereTV
Lalasticala help me shift this to the front page
This is my cousin,he was kidnapped
This morning when his mum health started getting worse he was sent to get medicine,and was kidnapping

Lies.
He is an unknown Gunmen.

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
BKayy:
Nigerian terrorists have been killing innocent Igbo people as UGM since last year. If you look closely, both of them had bibles before they picked them showing that they target practicing Christians

For the bolded.
None of them is Innocent. They are truly members of IPOB TERRORIST, ESN and Unknown Gunmen.

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by kindlyheart: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
may the universe protect us from every evil
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by zeuss: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.
He is an unknown Gunmen.

why are you people so wicked...... sufferings of the innocent mean nothing to you

So long as. a Just God exist you will get what you deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Adisa89(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
But wait o.

Has any one of you wondered that Abba Kyari might win a contract to sew and distribute asoebi to fellow inmates in America.

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by zeuss: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
kindlyheart:
may the universe protect us from every evil
the evil of wicked northern oppressors
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
pacino26:

Absolute disgrace
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by AntiBMC(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
That's how they parade innocent civilians as UGM. You will go missing and the next thing ur family will see, is d police parading you for nothing.

What really gives them away, are all ds Esn/biafran flags they plant in their photoshoots.

If they were so efficient in their security duties, why are there Bokoharam terrorists everywhere in the north. Bunch of vseless good-for-nothing, upcoming Abba Kyaris.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
The same way they paraded a man working in an oil company and labeled him IPOB,you can see this country is doomed

1 Like

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome

Fake news

e go reach ur door step
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by kindlyheart: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
zeuss:

the evil of wicked northern oppressors

nemesis will surely catch up with all the power abusers and their brainless tools of oppression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is why every business owner and young Nigerians must use Owlette App / Meet Dr Philip Ozua, Anambra Medical Doctor Who Donated $1 Million To UI / Breaking News: Huge Evidence Showing Peter Obi Got 1 Million+ Votes In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.