Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen (3064 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by durangokid: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

For the bolded.
None of them is Innocent. They are truly members of IPOB TERRORIST, ESN and Unknown Gunmen.
. May you fall into that victim
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
durangokid:
. May you fall into that victim

I've never perpetrate any crime.

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by smsgrouper: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Kingcalls: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome

Fake news

"Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen" how can we check if this is true

Keep on bringing curses upon ur future...u will later face stuff that will mk u hate life ...just watch

1 Like

Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by cybertruss(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
how far with this report. have the boy been freed
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Investigative:
JUST IN!!!

Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen | #IgbereTV
Lalasticala help me shift this to the front page
This is my cousin,he was kidnapped
This morning when his mum health started getting worse he was sent to get medicine,and was kidnapping
this is nigeria police
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Mayng01(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2021
When you have a zoo country, of course the lapolicia will be monkeys
Re: Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen by Aguiyi1020: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Awesome

Fake news

"Boy Reported Missing After He Went to Buy Medicine for Sick Mum, Paraded by Imo Police as Unknown Gunmen" how can we check if this is true

Swear eh.... D day I would find a good hacker to locate you eh.... I would really love to look.at you d bastard bwho types diz shit before I den start blackening your eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Camp Releases Statement Over Viral Wet Cloth, Blames Political Enemies / Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries / AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.