Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg (5618 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Hit Or Miss? Guys Please Check This Out,my Lil Bro Drew This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders..
I grew discovering that I had a variety of gifts but one particular one is in the area of arts,
Being a young university student k do the regular art as side hustle, the normal painting and pencil drawing to keep body and so together in this s harsh economy...

But apart from that I have a perculiar ability that I believe is not very common...
I can drew from my memory and imagination without needing any photo reference whatsoever, I don't know how it happens...but it seems I can make my brain to work with my hands to produce the things in my mind...

Below are some of the latest imaginative sketches I made...if you know how I can further this ..pls help I dont want this gift to waste away

The first is a depiction of a army general of the world war era..probably Joseph Stalin..

The second is a depiction of an African princess,

The third is a depiction of the biblical behimoth,

*Modified*.
This post has recently been modified...I dropped some new and more wierd works on the third page.
Check them out

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
The next set
The first is a depiction of an Arab prince

The second is a depiction of a chief of Benin kingdom..

The third is a depiction of Isaac newton

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:
The next set
The first is a depiction of an Arab prince

The second is a depiction of a chief of Benin kingdom..

The third is a depiction of Isaac newton

Could it be autism or savant syndrome?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
The final set for today..

The first is a depiction of a medivial pirate..

The second is a depiction of Abraham Lincoln

The third is a depiction of a woman

5 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well if you like what you saw and u want to contact me on Whatsapp
Follow my page on Instagram
Too godwinosezua_art

Here is a link of my post containing my previous art works
https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeOfarell:

I don't really know ...I'm quite mentally stable...the only defect I know I have is myopia

5 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
GOOD JOB!

3 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
1bunne4lif:
GOOD JOB!
Thanks
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Hotegar(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
I com realize dey na d part where u drop ur acct u take f**k up!
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hotegar:
I com realize dey na d part where u drop ur acct u take f**k up!
lolz..okay I'll remove it ,
I prefer working for my money than being gifted...thanks for the heads up though

7 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Joelobioha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mine is numbers..I barely save contacts on my phone..I can look ur phone number once e don dey my brain walai...

8 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeorgeOfarell:

You're on season what of the good doctor?
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joelobioha:
Mine is numbers..I barely save contacts on my phone..I can look ur phone number once e don dey my brain walai...

Wow..that's great

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Were are the scientist oo..
No one is answering the question attached to the topic...I really need answers from the experts here pls
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Prinss: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your kind of skill will come in handy in Security and Force Agencies. To sketch the faces of culprits/suspects based on witness/victims description. Don't know about Nigeria but I'm aware the US (FBI) have a unit/personnel for stuffs like that.

6 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Obas101(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:
Well if you like what you saw and u want to contact me on Whatsapp
Follow my page on Instagram
Too godwinosezua_art

Here is a link of my post containing my previous art works
https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm

Reach out to me... Let me link you up with a guy that used to do the same. Now a big time digital character creator. Animations and stuff. 08062522014

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Obas101:

Reach out to me... Let me link you up with a guy that used to do the same. Now a big time digital character creator. Animations and stuff. 08062522014
Thank you sir..I will

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by FarinJini: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prinss:
Your kind of skill will come in handy in Security and Force Agencies. To sketch the faces of culprits/suspects based on witness/victims description. Don't know about Nigeria but I'm aware the US (FBI) have a unit/personnel for stuffs like that.
Seen them in movies. They always get a near perfect picture just from another person's description. Really cool stuff

2 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by OGWILLS123: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol...grin
me weh no get talent nah money
I dey take consulate my sef cry embarassed.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by smsgrouper: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by SEGLIZ: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
nice effort.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Ola17: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:

I don't really know ...I'm quite mentally stable...the only defect I know I have is myopia

If you can sketch well from memory or oral description, you’d do well in the police force or intelligence services.

3 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ola17:

If you can sketch well from memory or oral description, you’d do well in the police force or intelligence services.
Police force ke���..
I want to live long o
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Files: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
My picture is there but I will not tell you which one
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Files:
My picture is there but I will not tell you which one
Lolllzzz maybe behimoth �����
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Hotegar(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:
lolz..okay I'll remove it ,
I prefer working for my money than being gifted...thanks for the heads up though
all love bro!
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Mastakija(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Try buhari own
I want to see something
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Shellsploit: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Op when will you draw Oliver twist?
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by YungMillionaire: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Talent full 9ja. In a sane society you would be trained professional and open an art studio instead of going to the university to study something you are not interested in.

4 Likes

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by puppie017: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:

Tiri gbosa for your ego
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by olu77(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chidorx60:
Were are the scientist oo..
No one is answering the question attached to the topic...I really need answers from the experts here pls

I don't know about Nigeria but if you are in a developed country, you can advance your gift into a carrier working with detectives to draw suspects from witnesses descriptions. You can also work in the court where cameras are not permitted. I believed this talent will take you to places if you do not stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Critiicse Obaseki, Wants AAU Lecturers’ 16-Month Salary Arrears Paid / UI DLC Form Is Out / Trending!! See As Shameless OOU Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over A Guy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.