Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg (5647 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Hit Or Miss? Guys Please Check This Out,my Lil Bro Drew This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2021
puppie017:

Tiri gbosa for your ego
Hmm
myopa =short sightedness..
I dey use glass
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Kondomatic(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Joelobioha:
Mine is numbers..I barely save contacts on my phone..I can look ur phone number once e don dey my brain walai...
And you will remember it for how long?

I memorize numbers fast too. I can have a quick look at recharge card once and load it. I memorize shorter numbers twice as fast. .
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Teslason(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Well, there is 45% probability it's savant syndrome. Anybody can develop this ability but it takes time and consistency.
I have mine I developed myself.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Malawian(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Joelobioha:
Mine is numbers..I barely save contacts on my phone..I can look ur phone number once e don dey my brain walai...
My own seems to be names. I can see your face and forget it in less than a minute. You see names that comes with surnames, I hardly forget it. Infact, when I hear the same name and surname 10-20years later, I remember where I heard it from.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by phemmyfour: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2021
Chidorx60:
Good evening Nairalanders..
I grew discovering that I had a variety of gifts but one particular one is in the area of arts,
Being a young university student k do the regular art as side hustle, the normal painting and pencil drawing to keep body and so together in this s harsh economy...

But apart from that I have a perculiar ability that I believe is not very common...
I can drew from my memory and imagination without needing any photo reference whatsoever, I don't know how it happens...but it seems I can make my brain to work with my hands to produce the things in my mind...

Below are some of the latest imaginative sketches I made...if you know how I can further this ..pls help I dont want this gift to waste away

The first is a depiction of a army general of the world war era..probably Joseph Stalin..

The second is a depiction of an African princess,

The third is a depiction of the biblical behimoth,
Drawing from imagination is really drawing from memory—just really long-term memory, putting together bits of memories to make something new
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by RemoveKebab: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2021
You can been working for police as composite artist (they sketch suspect's face from details given by eyewitness in hope of police identifying them)

I don't know if they have that here in naija.

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Elmaaq: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Chidorx60:
Well if you like what you saw and u want to contact me on Whatsapp
Follow my page on Instagram
Too godwinosezua_art

Here is a link of my post containing my previous art works
https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm

I don't know much about nfts but take your time and do the research and hopefully make millions out of it
Kudos
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2021
phemmyfour:
Drawing from imagination is really drawing from memory—just really long-term memory, putting together bits of memories to make something new
This is true...very true
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Elmaaq:

I don't know much about nfts but take your time and do the research and hopefully make millions out of it
Kudos
Amen thanks ..I hope so too

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by richiemcgold: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
i'm a book publisher. I believe you can be a good illustrator with this talent, especially for comics and school literatures. i'll message you soon via whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Aladdin1(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2021
kudos! you are very gifted.keep up the good art.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2021
richiemcgold:
i'm a book publisher. I believe you can be a good illustrator with this talent, especially for comics and school literatures. i'll message you soon via whatsapp.
Thanks sir..I'll be expecting ur message
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by sheanzy(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Malawian:

My own seems to be names. I can see your face and forget it in less than a minute. You see names that comes with surnames, I hardly forget it. Infact, when I hear the same name and surname 10-20years later, I rememober where I heard it from.
everyone remembers surname be if 40years ago
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by BennyDGreat: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Nice
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by BennyDGreat: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Great work
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Aladdin1:
kudos! you are very gifted.keep up the good art.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
olu77:

I don't know about Nigeria but if you are in a developed country, you can advance your gift into a carrier working with detectives to draw suspects from witnesses descriptions. You can also work in the court where cameras are not permitted. I believed this talent will take you to places if you do not stop
I believe so...I won't stop..
Thank you sir
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
BennyDGreat:
Great work
Thanks sir
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Spy360(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chidorx60:
Good evening Nairalanders..
I grew discovering that I had a variety of gifts but one particular one is in the area of arts,
Being a young university student k do the regular art as side hustle, the normal painting and pencil drawing to keep body and so together in this s harsh economy...

But apart from that I have a perculiar ability that I believe is not very common...
I can drew from my memory and imagination without needing any photo reference whatsoever, I don't know how it happens...but it seems I can make my brain to work with my hands to produce the things in my mind...

Below are some of the latest imaginative sketches I made...if you know how I can further this ..pls help I dont want this gift to waste away

The first is a depiction of a army general of the world war era..probably Joseph Stalin..

The second is a depiction of an African princess,

The third is a depiction of the biblical behimoth,
Make a story book for children, it could even be a popular story, just use your talents for the illustration. Publish it. Sell in nursery and primary schools, churches etc. When you hammer,just send me 10%. grin
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Bolarineliza202: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria finally got her talent wink wink
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Spy360:

Make a story book for children, it could even be a popular story, just use your talents for the illustration. Publish it. Sell in nursery and primary schools, churches etc. When you hammer,just send me 10%. grin
lolz
Asin I have all these ideas buh no fundz o
Buh I'm open to being invested in o...10% na small matter na
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by CUMIN: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's your mind...you have a retentive memory...those pictures are depiction of what you have glanced at in the past.....with this kind of 'mind' you will always have sleepness night as images would always flash through your mind.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Maria45000: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
I think you really have drawing talents !

Drawing like that is really a gift, have you ever thought of creating digital arts and selling them?

I think you can make a great amount of money with this type of skills, just put your drawings on photoshop and they become digital art!

A friend of mine have made a good amount of money with his digital art on this website:
https://musaartgallery.com/

I don't know how it work but you can still have a look and contact them!

Keep drawing amazing things! the world need talented people like you smiley
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria45000:

Drawing like that is really a gift, have you ever thought of creating digital arts and selling them?

I think you can make a great amount of money with this type of skills, just put your drawings on photoshop and they become digital art!

A friend of mine have made a good amount of money with his digital art on this website:

Thank you so much I really appreciate this
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
CUMIN:
It's your mind...you have a retentive memory...those pictures are depiction of what you have glanced at in the past.....with this kind of 'mind' you will always have sleepness night as images would always flash through your mind.
Wow...
Mostly when I was younger though
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria45000:

I tried turning one of my work into a digital painting...
I don't know how I can sell them online since most graphic companies pay through PayPal which is banned in Nigeria

Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Joelobioha(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Malawian:

My own seems to be names. I can see your face and forget it in less than a minute. You see names that comes with surnames, I hardly forget it. Infact, when I hear the same name and surname 10-20years later, I remember where I heard it from.
exactly..I can remember names of my nursery school classmates immediately i see ur face.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Joelobioha(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Kondomatic:
And you will remember it for how long?

I memorize numbers fast too. I can have a quick look at recharge card once and load it. I memorize shorter numbers twice as fast. .
as long as I want..even account numbers.. My dad was shocked..he calls me computer brain..there was a time we had visitors so the man was on a call he asked the person he was calling to give him a number he needed the person asked him to get a paper and pen..as he called the number I already grasped it..few days later my dad needed that same number from the visitor I told him I had it in my head.he was bewildered.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Joelobioha(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Chidorx60:

Wow..that's great
thanks
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Malawian(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Joelobioha:
exactly..I can remember names of my nursery school classmates immediately i see ur face.
Mine is a little bit different. I might not even recognize you but when I hear a name and surname I have heard before, I tend to remember when and where I heard that name before. Almost like my brain put a time stamp to every name I hear. Your face on the other hand, I might even interact with you 10 mins ago, you go and chance shirt and come back and I won't even recognize you are the same person I was just with 10 mins ago.
Re: I Drew This Without Photo Reference..what Is The Science Behind Itg by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Chidorx60:
lolz..okay I'll remove it ,
I prefer working for my money than being gifted...thanks for the heads up though
Your so called gift is your money dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Admission Status 2014 Jamb.org.ng / How True Is This Pics. Hillarious / Basic Mathematics Give Away by 8:00pm Monday 10th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.